Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

do you drink in the shower

Do you "shower beer"??

3K views 49 replies 39 participants last post by  Milenko 
#1 ·
you know, when you gotta grab a shower before going out.. do you drink in the shower?

#5 ·
This has never even occured to me, but I rarely drink at home or when alone. Maybe a good beer with dinner on occansion, but christ, multitasking personel hygene and beer consumption for time management? 12 steps my man....lol

#11 · (Edited)
<DT>"You went in the shower?" <DD>"Yeah, so what? I'm not the only one!" <DT>"Do you go in the shower?" <DD>"No, never." <DT>"Do you?" <DD>"I take baths." <DD>- Elaine, George, Jerry and Kramer, in "The Wife" <DT> <DT>"Why couldn't you just wait?" <DD>"I was there. I saw a drain." <DT>"Since when is a drain a toilet?" <DD>"It's all pipes. What's the difference?" <DT>"Different pipes go to different places! You're gonna mix them up!" <DD>"I'll call a plumber right now!" <DD>- Elaine and George, in "The Wife" </DD>

#17 ·
doesnt that make the beer get warm??? eww.

#18 ·
I don't have "shower Beer" but I do have getting ready "Vodka and energy drink". Just keep it on the counter next to the shower and you won't it get wet!:bow Oh shit, I think I migt have had toooo many!:twofinger

#22 ·
Dude, you are an alkey!

But sine it doesn't hurt anyone, whatever floats your boat. :thumbsup

#25 ·
Funny shit :lmao: :lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.