Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

SBN go bye bye?

2K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  redrider2k2 
#1 ·
So I've seen all this talk lately about SBN going down, and then someone says it;s not going down, it'll be ok. Well, it's down. Anyone know the truth?

Cruiz

#2 ·
Cruizer said:
So I've seen all this talk lately about SBN going down, and then someone says it;s not going down, it'll be ok. Well, it's down. Anyone know the truth?

Cruiz
I'm sure it'll be back;)

#8 ·
Deuce said:
Yeah some people know whats up but it looks like Fred is gonna have it back up before too long. Whether it'll be the same or not is a different story.

Deuce
as soon as SBN goes down, our traffic goes up!! Probably see more and more of this Deuce character till SBN is back up. Man we will just let anyone sign up over here. :laughing

#9 ·
Vcook said:

as soon as SBN goes down, our traffic goes up!! Probably see more and more of this Deuce character till SBN is back up. Man we will just let anyone sign up over here. :laughing

lol yep probably. Dude way to miss the ride ya A-hole. I was lookin forward to meetin ya. :twofinger You know you like it when i'm over here. I bring a certain amount of charm to the chicagolandboard. :D

Deuce

#10 ·
Deuce said:

lol yep probably. Dude way to miss the ride ya A-hole. I was lookin forward to meetin ya. :twofinger You know you like it when i'm over here. I bring a certain amount of charm to the chicagolandboard. :D

Deuce

I am the king A-hole of clsb. Bow down to my greatness. I'll make the next ride for sure. Just ride out here for the weekend, I'm sure you wont be too sore after countless hours on a gixxer. hahaha!

#12 ·
Vcook said:

I am the king A-hole of clsb. Bow down to my greatness. I'll make the next ride for sure. Just ride out here for the weekend, I'm sure you wont be too sore after countless hours on a gixxer. hahaha!

You may be king A-hole over here by I got all of SBN covered and I might just take your coveted title before long.

Dude i'm gonna get out there again except this time i'll be WAY closer to Chicago. Crazy was nuts enough to offer up a place to crash and keep my scoot. Next time i'm haulin the bike out. No chance in hell of riding out and when I get my big Gsxr i'll really show you boys how to twist. I won't be stuck on a little 600. :D

Deuce

#14 ·
Vcook said:

let us know when you plan this for. our twisties really do suck ass, but our bar scene is great. :cheers

Yeah the twisites look a little whimpy but we could get to the track or someting.

Bar scene. :thumbsup Yeah I kinda noticed Chicago women weren't to bad lookin either. They aren't all bitches are they? Probably be spring before I can get back up that way.

Deuce

#18 ·
Deuce said:

I won't be stuck on a little 600. :D
Deuce
Hey no one made you do anything and i sooo didn't hear you making any complaints when you were riding "bitch" :twofinger :laughing

Yeah I kinda noticed Chicago women weren't to bad lookin either.
:laughing nope a lot of us ain't to bad looking :laughing

#19 ·
Nick 600 F3 said:

Oh my god chris, please tell you have gone this low, holy shit it would proably work wonders on the right dumb bitch though.
haha, i only kid. i woudlnt do this. What I usually do is stroll in the bar, hit the juke box like fonzie to make it play, then let the women flock to me. :bs

hahaha! :jester

#20 ·
Rachael927 said:

Hey no one made you do anything and i sooo didn't hear you making any complaints when you were riding "bitch" :twofinger :laughing

Hey I wanted to ride right? For use of your bike you got the phatty phat hookup now didn't you? If I didn't hack all that crap off and wire up that integrator who was gonna do it? Plus I tought you how to take apart your scoot. And for God's sake woman next time you do an oil change take the freakin plastics off so oil doesn't go everywhere. :twofinger

:laughing nope a lot of us ain't to bad looking :laughing
Yeah I saw a sight or two on my visit. ;)

Deuce

#22 ·
Deuce said:

Hey I wanted to ride right? For use of your bike you got the phatty phat hookup now didn't you? If I didn't hack all that crap off and wire up that integrator who was gonna do it? Plus I tought you how to take apart your scoot. And for God's sake woman next time you do an oil change take the freakin plastics off so oil doesn't go everywhere. :twofinger

Yeah I saw a sight or two on my visit. ;)

Deuce
Hey i wasn't complainging :laughing Yes i'll remove the plastics next time :laughing hey you can't expect me to know everything, lol.

#24 ·
Rachael927 said:

Hey i wasn't complainging :laughing Yes i'll remove the plastics next time :laughing hey you can't expect me to know everything, lol.

Yeah consider yourself blessed.:twofinger I don't work for free on hardly anybody's scoot. I must have had a brain lapse. I suppose I should have autographed your scoot for ya. I don't just let anybody ride with me. :D

Deuce

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.