Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Friday Fung!!!!!!! (keep it work safe)

1K views 45 replies 12 participants last post by  Jim 
#1 ·
Its Friday, time to get my groove on, I hopped in my ride an headed to.......

(this should make the day go by faster!!!)
1 rule... keep the gay talk out, I dont care how much vcook wants your junk!!! ;) :laughing :laughing

#3 ·
...Ofc. Ponch's place to pick up that Aegis Class Warship he keeps in his basement along with a couple of nukes. That I'll teach those...

#17 ·
clearwaterms said:
Ken's bed, because after all a family that lays together stays together, but it wasn't weird until he realized that Ken's hand was on...

TIME OUT!! What did Jim say about the gay shit. Back on track ****. lol

#21 ·
Underdog said:
...I must have dropped them when I was banging all those strippers at Ken's place. While I have you on the phone, what do you think about the...
...bullsh*t DGY fed me the other day. !!! They quoted me $9000 for a ...

#22 ·
Underdog said:
...I must have dropped them when I was banging all those strippers at Ken's place. While I have you on the phone, what do you think about the...
...robe and wizard hat I just bought?" Obviously frustrated at the shiny new robe and wizard hat that truely outdid his own robe and wizard hat, Jim exclaimed....

:robewizar

#26 ·
clearwaterms said:
DGY, because with there prices include vasoline... but when I got there I saw the strangest thing...

????? He was already at DGY. Man, you suck at this game lol :laughing :laughing :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.