Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

UnFuckingBelievable

1K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  Ernie 
#1 ·
#6 ·
FastMan said:
They are not from the hood. Its all bull shit
Ok for future reference when I put a smilie after something like that I'm being sarcastic :rofl

#22 ·
Phily-D said:
Believe it or not, I heard the guy lived throught that, how you ask?? I have no f'n clue.
No way! :bow

I guess if the intake was big enough, and the turbine circumference was big enough........whoa! Helluva ride though!

#25 ·
Kegger said:
I dont know enough about jet/turbine engines to call BS or not................. :(
Dude lived. My Moms b/f is a pilot, and put in some time on a carrier. That type of thing is pretty common due to the massive congestion on a crowded deck. The physics of how one could survive such a thing escape me now, but I think that the air intake does not lead to spinning blades, but a large combustion chamber.

#26 · (Edited)
hold on, lemme get this straight... i get shit for posting a clip that jokes about racism and it's not ok, but here we got clips of sexual abuse, and no one is bitchin? Hey ernie, where ya at, we need your morals!

ps. the one about guy goin thru the engine is old, and i think it's been talked about here in detail. and yeah, surprisingly the guy survived.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.