byron post weekend report! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

The Drag Strip learn and share, also talk about your favorite drag strips.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Where are the races?

Sportbike: 01 Busa
Years Riding: 10 years
How you found us: cant remeber!

Send a message via AIM to twistedspeed
byron post weekend report!

Well the weekend just wasnt as good as some would have liked it to be! Our SBS rider went out in the first round to james(duck)!
What a bike to lose too! Running 7.90s all weekend and shutin down at the end of the track! Our street e.t team everyone went out in the first round! I made it to the 2nd round but lost to a busa in the last couple feet we both let off and he hit the throttle at the end to pull across the finish line by .087! Oh well it was my first time racing bracket racing! So saturday we decide to go home change chassis on the SBS when it started up @ 1:30am only to find out the head gasket was bad! SO we headed out on sunday to race again first time in a long time everyone was running in the street e.t! everyone made it past the 1st round but me i got a lane with the best e.t rider out there won 4 days now and he is good! so i knew i had to cut a almost perfect light to win and i light it up red! So i bought back in for the 2nd round and ended making to the semi finals! where once again i had to line again against the pro street. et rider and i cut a awesome light and had my best 60ft. time going only for the clutch to slip away and him fly by me! oh well good weekend for me since it was my first time out!

kent stotz showed up on sunday and ran some 7.60s and 7.70s all day what a show to watch that bike from the line to take off!
lots of busa were breaking stock chains so anyone with a busa change the chains!! Hope to see some more ppl out there next time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode