LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
CLSB SUPERHERO

Sportbike: 2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super
Years Riding: 18 Years
How you found us: other member

Send a message via AIM to Silver Surfer
Stunt Thread

This thread WAS made to DIRECTLY Mimic another site. This is what several members of CLSB wanted back 2 months ago and were told it was against everything this site stood for..... Now look a stunt forum. .

What are you going to do now with your members who blatantly said they didn't want this shit on their website. Anna, Brian, Odysseys, Busa Dave.... etc......everyone else who bitched at me and attacked me personally at Bike Night Mid August and told me what our little click was doing to their site by posting things like stunting.

Its amazing how things changed. ALL WE Wanted was a stunt thread. Jeezus.................

Now we have ChicagoRiders and everyone else wants the same. We eliminated the bullshit and drama now we are the one people want to copy and mimic. 300 strong in 2 months.

I have no problem with many members of CLSB but to those in charge .....

How hypocritical can you guys be over here....

I'm sure this will be deleted soon so read it while you can.

Chicago Silver Surfer
2010 Vespa GTS300 Super
"Its Tough Being a CLSB Superhero"

Last edited by Silver Surfer; 10-06-2003 at 11:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!

Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Why are you always negative, man? sheesh.

Chris
post #3 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:36 AM

Sportbike: 2002 Turbo Hayabusa
Years Riding: Lost Track
How you found us: Tony

Tell you what, I had nothing to do with it so why don't you leave me out of your continuous drama production.

As for mimicing, I haven't been to CR and have no intentions to go there. Unlike others, I have no need to hang out and be an ass where I'm not wanted.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:37 AM

Sportbike: 08 YZ250F, 03 Tuono
Years Riding: Eh?
How you found us: .

Soooooo you're saying you like the new forum?

Cool. Me too!

<---- Patrick

Property of Evil Monkey Racing

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

post #5 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:41 AM
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

nahh i want delete it unless people start bashing each other.

if you got a problem with me, then lets talk about it some time, i got no problem sitting down and talking to anyone eddie.

and yeah you guys asked for that a while back, but some of the stuff they do over there is still not what i want to see over here.

so in essense, this is a place to talk, show pics, go on stunt group rides where wheelies and stuff like that are welcomed in those that want to be a part of it.

i dont want to start a drama thing up again, so lets not go there.

if anyone wants to be a member here with the stunt forum, i got no problem with that. the only thing ME PERSONALY ever said was dont stunt on a group ride that stunting wasnt a part of the ride, or post the spots for people to ruien, or say i was here and did this or that to lock down some fault on a member.

thats all man.

like i said i can go on and on about stuff i dont wanna see, but for the most part, i dont want to start drama over this just expand on STILL something what your refering to as us copying, which it isnt.

think what you want bro, and so will others, but i really dont care no more man, cause i dont do it for myself to much more, and honestly, i dont even have to deal with to much stuff anymore then trouble, and for that i guess it makes me the bad guy cause most of the time, i have to do something its when shit gets out of hand.

somthing i hate but someone has to keep some kind of order around here.

but what ever i say to it, so say want ya want just please dont flame bro.

post #6 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:52 AM

Sportbike: 2000 Hayabusa Blue & Silver! Mods-> Oh yeah!
Years Riding: Oh just a couple or so....
How you found us: Old SBN days.......

Yeah i thought it was good too. Besides what difference does it really make? Seriously i am not trying to offend anyone on CR cause i like the majority of people over there but why would it matter to anyone what CLSB does. They wanted to be seperate before all that drama happened because the site was in the works for awhile, which is cool. Hell i have no problem at all with CR and in fact like i said i don't believe it should matter at all what happens here. 2 seperate entities now. bored here go there, bored there go here. why would you care Silver? Don't take offense but really? You can talk stunt there; now you can talk stunt here. Yes i see your point of Hypocrasy but sometimes it takes a bigger person to step back and say " Okay maybe the masses want this so i will abide." Now there should be nothing to say cause CR members wanted stunt forum and now they have it on their own site. They do not have to come here for a stunt forum unless they want to.

Congrats on your membership growing over there and i congratulate CR on that. BUT (always a but) it seems 2fold that CLSB is growing as well with (various people memberships)

Fine again. Lets just keep this site growing and a place for everyone to discuss what matters to them.

Okay here ya go...........

<--Kelly

2000 Hayabusa
2006 Honda CRF50
post #7 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
CLSB SUPERHERO

Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook
Why are you always negative, man? sheesh.
I didn't realize I was.... I'm never negative with those I ride with. I guess I'm a bit upset that CLSB had a civil war and the outcome was a new site who wanted a little fun but had their ideas put down by a select few who now recant and want the same things and have apopted ideas which have supposedly been against who CLSB is to keep their own website going.

This isn't drama of any kind .... its just reality .....

and really funny

You all must have been ready to respond quickly when this new forum was started... it took only minutes to have MANY responses which seems out of the ordinary for a CLSB thread.

on a personal note -- VCOOK I never had a problem with you personally. I thought you were always a level headed guy and I hoped you were one that would join C.R. to ride with us. FWIW

Chicago Silver Surfer
2010 Vespa GTS300 Super

Last edited by Silver Surfer; 10-06-2003 at 11:57 AM.
post #8 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:55 AM
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!

Sportbike: The GF!
Years Riding: 3,201,394
How you found us: champ91

Send a message via AIM to Lupi Send a message via MSN to Lupi Send a message via Yahoo to Lupi
Re: Stunt Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Surfer
This thread WAS made to DIRECTLY Mimic another site.
So, clarify something for me. If this is made to "Directly Mimic another site?"

Then what the hell would be making another message board with an:

"Who's Ride'n" AKA "Group Rides"
"Open Forum" AKA "Open Forum"
"Post Ride" AKA "After Ride Reports"
"Get Togethers" AKA "Social Gatherings"
"Track" AKA "Track Talk"
"Bike News" AKA General Sportbike Discussion"

Do I really need to go on here? So tell me now, which came first, the ckicken or the egg? CLSB or CLR? Who's mimicing who?

Ciao,
Lupi
post #9 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Ducatistanna

Sportbike: ST3, 954RR, XT225
Years Riding: 10+
How you found us: Tony

Quote:
What are you going to do now with your members who blatantly said they didn't want this shit on their website. Anna, Brian, Odysseys, Busa Dave.... etc......everyone else who bitched at me and attacked me personally at Bike Night Mid August and told me what our little click was doing to their site by posting things like stunting.

I think you misunderstand the whole thing. We are NOT anti stunting. We just donít want our riders portrayed as hooligans. You can do whatever you want just donít post about it with specific information (place, time, location, who). I donít think it looks good for the group or the website when 20 sportbikes are seen around town doing wheelies and then we read that it was guys from this website.

As for Brian, he does wheelies (well, baby wheelies) every chance he gets.... when there is no traffic and when we are far away from civilization. That is the way to do it. Be discreet about it, donít attract attention to yourself.

Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul

BLOG:excessivelocity.blogspot.com

post #10 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:03 PM
YO MAMA

guys, guys, please lets talk not insult each other on whos this or that?

come one, for ONCE can we fucken talk and have a differance of opinion without it getting so fucken heated that we got to delete shit?

THANKS!

i mean dam, we all are differant and NO MATTER what, we ALL will NEVER see eye to eye, there is no freaking way, 1000+ people are all the same if they were i would kill myself cause no one will bring anything new thats good.

so c.r. or C.L.S.B. what ever, kaka.com wheelibitchs.com or cantridetosavemylife.com its all about finding some others to have some fun in the best safest way while doing it, riding like an old ladie, riding HARd, stunting, what ever.

just try to minimize the risk in something thats already dangerous is what i am saying.

so to any and everyone, the only thing i got a problem with is idiots, and i havent meet that many from either site. you all are brothers to me on a bike! OFF the bike, i hope we can be friends like so many others look for. but just like anything WE ALL WONT CLICK!!!!!

so dont sweat it.

(ps dont give me shit please for not spell checking..i am not in the mood to do it...lol

post #11 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
CLSB SUPERHERO

Re: Re: Stunt Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupi
So, clarify something for me. If this is made to "Directly Mimic another site?"

Then what the hell would be making another message board with an:

"Who's Ride'n" AKA "Group Rides"
"Open Forum" AKA "Open Forum"
"Post Ride" AKA "After Ride Reports"
"Get Togethers" AKA "Social Gatherings"
"Track" AKA "Track Talk"
"Bike News" AKA General Sportbike Discussion"

Do I really need to go on here? So tell me now, which came first, the ckicken or the egg? CLSB or CLR? Who's mimicing who?

Ciao,
Lupi
FYI

We at CR liked many of the ideas CLSB had. We know you were first..there is no disputing that. We never intended on being acompletely different forum.. We basically wanted the same things plus a few more categories....which we ASKED CLSB for and were denied. Now you guys have them 2 months after CR is created..... and we wanted FUN without drama and a place where EVERYONE's Opinion and ideas counted..... and where difference of opinion would not result in thread deletion.

When C.R. was created we the founding members sat down and required everyone to tell us the topics they wanted in out forum. We are constantly updating due to the request of our members.

As you can see I'm still a CLSB member and friends with people here, I just say what many are afraid of. Sorry if it hurts a few.

Chicago Silver Surfer
2010 Vespa GTS300 Super

Last edited by Silver Surfer; 10-06-2003 at 12:13 PM.
post #12 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:22 PM
CHeYeNNe

Congrats on the new forums, I sure the hell can't do any of it,but nice to check out
post #13 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:24 PM
YO MAMA

glad you can speak your mind eddie, in a good way bro, now thats what i wish everyone else would do instead of being a child about shit.

hey bro, ya wanna kinda know why i made the forum?
cause it was time to do it. we all are wreckless at times, and like i said to everyone there is no saints around here.

but there are specialized websites for just about everything now adays.

and from what i saw and heard, some of the things that some people were doing while on stunt rides and bars didnt click with really no one, and i choose not to do it at that time, cause i didnt want a trend to set it, that its cool to go stunting before or after some bar to bar ride going on.

kinda see what i mean. NOW that c.r. is there, and for those that want to do that..KICK ASS! now those people got other people to go do that with, and now at this time, i said to myself, this would be a good time to do it.

go for a group ride, have alittle wheelie actioning going, maybe go find a spot away from everything and have some fun.

yeah we get shit cause we hang at coffee shops...big deal i say.
i rather do that a mojority of the time then to be hanging inside a bar with my bike outside and i am havning to much fun, then before ya know it, either i crash or my buddy does, and someone gets killed.

JUST not something i can live with man, knowing i HELPED hurt or killed someone in MY suggestion!

hope you see what i mean.

now as far as what people THOUGHT , HEARD or what ever, ME PERSONALLY i dont care till i saw it for myself, and no its not the time me and some of the other guys went to jimmys and got some of them drunken hoes to flash...hahahah that was fun.

anyway, now was the time to add that, the excitment had laid back a bit, and now i think heads are more leveled to something people might want to go on a ride for.

so c.r. does have a spot, and i never had a problem with anyone from there personally untill 1 person went to far with me.

other then that, i still dont have a problem with non ot the other guys, even those that talked shit about me, and hopfully someday we can clear the air about what was said, and understand and talk threw it all.

but doesnt matter to me much no more, cause like i said, i am just letting the shit slide off, cant please everyone, and i honestly dont care to anymore, when i dont agree with it.

i gotta have fun too, and the fuck if i am gonna kill myself to please someone else.

know what i mean, and i am sure you can understand that too.

post #14 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:36 PM
bwa
Boom

Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc

<-- so how 'bout them wheelies? Cause my junk won't go up unless I clutch it
post #15 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:39 PM
YO MAMA

i would probably regear bro.

ever since i fucken cut my chain to short and now i am runing, -1 in the front +3 in the rear, the freaking thing is a wheelie machine.

hey how about you and some of the c.r. guys come up on wensday, and lets have a group hug or some shit...lol

post #16 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:40 PM
Ride Or Die

Sportbike: 02 R1
Years Riding: 4
How you found us: random

Send a message via AIM to zx6r_rider Send a message via Yahoo to zx6r_rider
from what I just read your saying c.r. guys drink and ride? bar hopping and stunting inbetween? jeeeez. I NEVER drink and ride and anytime I've ridden with them, I HIGHLY doubt they were boozin it up. I have no idea about all the drama because I'm just reading all this stuff now but I still don't think drunken riders is a good label to be putting on anyone.

I am Heavensent. Don't you dare forget. I am all you've ever wanted. What all the other boys all promised. Sorry I told. I just needed you to know.
post #17 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:40 PM
YO MAMA

oh but leave robbie and home, cause me and him dont click but i am sure i can ignore him for a while if he comes...lol

post #18 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:45 PM
YO MAMA

then let me clear this zx6r, i am NOT claiming thats what they do, or do all the time, or what ever, i just saw something myself, that made me NOT make the stunt forum back then, and now that they have a place to do what ever, now i made the stunt forum here like i wanted too, it was me that even made a poll cause i wanted a stunt forum too, but peoples heads were a touch to wild then about the MIX of rides, and now that people have a click of friends or riders they can hang with and can do something we didnt do well now they got it from both sides.

and i again am not saying fromhear say or any say what they do, i really dont give a shit no more, i just want people to have as much fun as safe as that can.

so in no way, am i saying thats all they do.

dont miss understand me please.

i got nothing agasint them, and sure as fuck if i never had a few beers outside a bar myself, so i am no one to preach, i am just not gonna drag other people down with me for a stupid choice i am doing and people want to hang with me so they think its cool too.

not the shit i want to set as an example. ill fuck myself up by myself.

hope that clear up what i wasnt trying to say about them.

post #19 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:46 PM
bwa
Boom

Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc

I've been meaning to come out to Strats. Last wednesday was the first one after I got my cast off, but I had to work late.. and I might frikkin' be working late this one again...

As for regearing the bike, I was thinking about it, untill I realized that it comes with ridiculous gearing stock... the engine just blows.. Another thing is, if I regear, I should get a new chain, and cash is short right now...
post #20 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
on a personal note -- VCOOK I never had a problem with you personally. I thought you were always a level headed guy and I hoped you were one that would join C.R. to ride with us. FWIW
The feeling is mutual. Differences with one of CR's key members kept me away. Drama is never fun, and i didnt want to bring it to you guys. I think I still have friends @ CR, I just dont get to ride with them much.

Chris
post #21 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:49 PM
Grasshopper

Christ..... Can't we all just get along. Our life terms are most likely cut shorter because we ride anyway.

We all ride, we all share a common knowledge about bikes. Most of us ride sport bikes, and if you own a sportbike you are going to fuck off on it. Thats what its made for.

I don't even know where I'm going with this.

Love Peice and hair greece

Ride on one wheel all you bikers want.
post #22 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:50 PM
YO MAMA

same with me here as vcook.

infact why dont one of you guys make a semi stunt ride up so we all can play around soon before the snow hits!

post #23 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:55 PM
CLSB SuperHero

Sportbike: None right now
Years Riding: since '95
How you found us: friend

The drama queen returns.

Life is too short to ride anything but an R1

In memory of FastBlueR1...RIP

post #24 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:58 PM
YO MAMA

ahh shut up, you cabbage patch doll, LMAO

post #25 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 01:05 PM
Grasshopper

Yea, I want to see if I can ride a wheelie farther then R6BBIE, and Sliver Surfer
post #26 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 01:07 PM
YO MAMA

ahh shit i hear a sucky stunt fest coming up...i bet ill take 1st as most suck ass!...lmao

post #27 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Who's faster Lupi

Sportbike: 2004 ZX10R & 2005 CRF50
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: SBN

Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseys
ahh shit i hear a sucky stunt fest coming up...i bet ill take 1st as most suck ass!...lmao
thought that was kiss ass.

j/k messin with ya. btw when you wanna get your sliders.

NESBA #456 Intermediate
Always 1 step ahead of Lupi. 1:24:7 BHF
And 1 step behind Kimmy

"SoB gets to spend yet ANOTHER season faster than me." -LUPI-
post #28 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Champ91
thought that was kiss ass.

j/k messin with ya. btw when you wanna get your sliders.

I pulled that bent bolt slider off my track heap and need to get it to you at some point.

Chris
post #29 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 01:19 PM
K.I.S.S

Sportbike: CBR600RR & H-D Softail Custom
Years Riding: almost as long as it took to fill this out
How you found us: through a miracle

Send a message via AIM to MikeD

Quote:
This thread WAS made to DIRECTLY Mimic another site. This is what several members of CLSB wanted back 2 months ago and were told it was against everything this site stood for..... Now look a stunt forum. .

Its amazing how things changed. ALL WE Wanted was a stunt thread. Jeezus.................

Now we have ChicagoRiders and everyone else wants the same. We eliminated the bullshit and drama now we are the one people want to copy and mimic. 300 strong in 2 months.

I have no problem with many members of CLSB but to those in charge .....

How hypocritical can you guys be over here....

I'm sure this will be deleted soon so read it while you can.

deal with it, and move on. just like everyones daily life.
post #30 of 92 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 01:22 PM
YO MAMA

some point in time pete, ugh the shit pile of work keeps me down man.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode