Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Told the girlfriend....

1K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  Hunny 
#1 ·
to expect 6-8 inches overnight

:1pimp

#27 ·
Hunny said:
:laughing :laughing gotta love that show! It's cool, nothing but love for ya :1pimp You enjoy shoveling tomarrow :jester
How 'bout this one...

Jerry's Answering Machine: Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Steinbrenner's here, George is dead...call me back!!:laughing :laughing

I ain't shovelin' sheeit...let the apartment byatches take care of that...wait, thought you were helpin' me anyways:2guns

#28 ·
CerkMX said:
How 'bout this one...

Jerry's Answering Machine: Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Steinbrenner's here, George is dead...call me back!!:laughing :laughing

I ain't shovelin' sheeit...let the apartment byatches take care of that...wait, thought you were helpin' me anyways:2guns
HAHAHA
NO SOUP FOR YOU!! :laughing
You want help.. what do i get in return? Gotta give if you want get... :1pimp

#36 ·
Hunny said:
I really like your avator... a lot! My last name is Z...
were you there at North Beach? I cant remember everyone.. i'm bad at names.
Yup, course i was there...the two doods workin' the door are two of my best friends...pic 27 on your pics post...the one with the blue polo with my stupid ass back to the picture...

#37 ·
CerkMX said:
Yup, course i was there...the two doods workin' the door are two of my best friends...pic 27 on your pics post...the one with the blue polo with my stupid ass back to the picture...
Yea that is a great pic! :jester

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.