You know you grew up in the 80's or early 90's
YOU KNOW YOU GREW UP IN THE 80's or early 90's IF...
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club
to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales".
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a
to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day
in computer class at school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that
would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment,
18. You wore Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of
19. L.A. Gear...need I say more.
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade
all the Ramona books. Ramona completed in 1st grade.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like
his nose fell off...
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only
27. You took Lunch Pails to school.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never
leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept
saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before
there were in-line skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy"
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights
with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down.
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK
47. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were
54. You knew all the characters names and their life
stories on "Saved By the Bell", the ORIGINAL class.
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THRU THE
56. You just sang those words to yourself.(didn't you)?
57.You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
58.You cut your t-shirts in half and wore it with your
Levi shorts..(the shorter the better).
59. You remember when mullets were cool!
60. You had a mullet!
61. You still sing "We are the World"
62. You "Pegged" your pants ritually