Another Joke. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

The Funny Papers got some funny stuff? Make us laugh.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
CLSB SuperHero

Sportbike: None right now
Years Riding: since '95
How you found us: friend

Another Joke.

Got this off another forum...but thought it was pretty funny.

A young boy went up to his father and asked, "What is the difference between potentially and realistically?" The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would! I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I would just love to do that! I would be nuts to pass up that
opportunity!"

The boy pondered that for a few days, then went back
to his dad.

His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potential and realistic?" The boy replied, "Yes, sir. Potentially, we're sitting on two million dollars, but realistically, we're living
with two sluts."

Life is too short to ride anything but an R1

In memory of FastBlueR1...RIP

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 02:21 PM
Evil Moderatrix

Location: Think corn and pigs. Lots and lots of corn and pigs.
Location: Think corn and pigs. Lots and lots of corn and pigs.
Sportbike: A Big Blue One, a threesome of Sexy Red Ones - and a Happy Yellow One!
Years Riding: Quarter century.
How you found us: I was looking for Jimmy Choo's in my shoe closet.

Send a message via AIM to KBOlsen
Another good'un!

Kim
CCS AM #815 - the cute, fuzzy, yellow, spoiled-rotten half of Team Duc Tape!
I break stuff
Duck, duck, duck, GUZ!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-23-2003, 02:40 PM
freaking newbies, man there slow, ha ha ha

Sportbike: 2006 GSXR750
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Voices in my head told me.

Send a message via AIM to BIGGY Send a message via Yahoo to BIGGY
Here's a good one I heard in 6th grade...

Jimmy was a little boy who had a brother and a sister. Now Jimmy's siblings were fairly foul mouthed kids, but Jimmy had yet to learn any bad words and his parents wanted to keep it that way. So they told Jimmy's sis and bro that if they ever used a swear in front of him that they would banish them from the house. Anyway it's Thanksgiving and Jimmy is skating down the street with his brother and his brother falls! As he hits the ground he yells "Bitches and bastards!!!" Jimmy says "What does that mean?" Knowing full well that he cannot reveal what those words mean, his brother says that it means "ladies and gentlemen" but suggests that Jimmy not use it quite yet. A few hours later Jimmy is watching his sister file her nails when she breaks one and begins yelling "Cocks and dicks!" Jimmy again asks what she meant by that and her response is "ahh, umm, oh it means hats and coats!" A bit confused but Jimmy heads down to the kitchen to watch his mom cut into the turkey...and her finger by accident. Being in a lot of pain she yells out "Fuck!" only to turn around and see Jimmy standing there. She then quickly explained that fuck means to cut and hurried Jimmy upstairs to check on his father. His father had just finished shaving and was all cut up...while putting on the aftershave his dad made a couple groaning sounds and said "ass!". Jimmy asked what ass meant and his father had to make something up so he said that ass meant face. Just then the doorbell rang...it was some of the guests for dinner. Jimmy ran energetically to open the door and saw several of his relatives outside. With a big smile on his face he said to them "Hello bitches and bastards! May I take you cocks and dicks? My mom's in the kitchen fucking the turkey and my dad's shaving his ass!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode