16 Reasons Why BEER Should Be Served At Work:
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It leads to more honest communications.
3. It reduces complaints about low pay.
4. Employees tell management what they think, not what
they want to hear.
5. It encourages car pooling.
6. Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad
job, you don't care.
7. It eliminates vacations because people would rather
come to work
8. It makes fellow employees look better.
9. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
10. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when
they are wasted.
11. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
12. Employees work later since there's no longer a
need to relax at the bar.
13. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
14. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on
their lunch break.
15. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
16. Sitting "Bare ass" on the copy machine will no
longer be seen as gross.