Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

So whats everyone doing for Christmas?

532 views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  KBOlsen 
#1 · (Edited)
We just got back from My dads place for Christmas eve dinner. Holy Cow did I friggin eat too much. I swear My dad and his wife cooked for a friggin army tonight.

Oh did I mention my presents came from IL Harley :D :D

Tomarrow we are off to Marlenes family. where we will proceed to eat like slobs drink like sailors and watch the Bears beat the packers like they were little girl scouts. :D

Right now I'm kickin back listening to some Buddy Guy and Stevie Ray vaughn. life is good :D

#2 ·
I here you! I made a big stink because I decided to go over to my mom's house tonight, thus sticking it to my uncle and forcing him to pick up my grandma for Christmas Dinner...The reason...so I would not miss one minute of the Bears Game (we eat early).

My prediction...Bears 54 Green Bay 3

#3 ·
HDTony said:
....where we will proceed to eat like slobs drink like sailors and watch the Bears beat the packers like they were little girl scouts. :D
I'll be doing that at my house tomorrow and watching the game in HD on the big screen!:2rockin I want to see a blowout!

#4 ·
Working. What a rip! I am sneaking my little portable TV into work so I won't miss the Bears game. Even though I live in Denver now. Every day I wear my Urlacher jersey with pride! Yee Haw!

My prediction: Don't care as long as Da Bears win and Brett Favre gets his ass knocked out with a cuncussion.

#6 ·
Ughh...just got back from a Christmas Eve dinner with my mom's side...all you can eat Polish Buffet...i'm forcing down the Miller Lite right now:laughing

...presents tomorrow morning at my parent's house...dinner/Bears game at my Aunts.

:2rockin

#9 ·
We made the trek down to Tennessee for Christmas with her parents last night (middle TN) and my parents & grandparents tomorrow morning west TN). There are 11 of us in the house including our 2 little boys - chaos is coming....

I've only seen about a half-dozen bikes out with weather in the 50's and decent (until rain & fog today).

#10 ·
If that's the case I'll be at the Northern IL Medical Center in McHenry wearing the blue flight jumpsuit from our Flight For Life Helicopter. Or, if you're in the Rockford area my wife works for St. Anthony's Medical center as an RN on the Lifeline Helicopter tomorrow as well.:) I am envious of the fiddys though. I'd love to get one for my kids but they have to learn to ride the bikes we got them for X-mas first!

#12 ·
Going to visit family, playin my new Game boy that I got...probaby sitting back and watchin my lil cousins play with all their toys and stuffin myself silly. We are takin the fiddy to christmas at the familys as well. O yeah and we will watch A Charile Brown Christmas like we do every year. I think everyone in my family knows all the words to it :D

#15 ·
Doing nothing. Got a call from my dad last night telling me my mom had the Flu, but they still wanted us to come down. OK, no problem. To my surprise, my GF has been throwing up all night and has a lot of flu like symptoms. Needless to say, we aren't going anywhere.

Well, I'm making a trip to Walgreen's right now to get some stuff for my GF. Does anyone know of any places open today that sells food around Joliet? We have no food in the house. I was of course planning on tearing into mom's Christmas dinner, but of course that is no longer. UGGGGGGGGGGG.

#16 ·
TerminatorR1 said:
Does anyone know of any places open today that sells food around Joliet? We have no food in the house.
A lot of Chinesse joints are open on Christmas. Up until a few years ago that was my family's traditional Christmas dinner.

I'll just be spending the day here at my parents eating and watching football.

It really pains me to type this but as a Viking fan it must be done.....

GO PACK!!!!

#17 ·
Wink said:
Takin 5 Fiddys and a CRF100 out for a cruise!!!

Yee HAWWWWWWWWW!

+1

Can't wait!!!!

:wheelie :wheelie :wheelie :wheelie :wheelie :wheelie

#18 ·
Lastnight we had Krystal's Parents & Sister and My Mother & Brother over for Christmas dinner and today will be Chill'n all day :thumbsup

She's already up messing with her MyFi XM. :laughing

#19 ·
We had my side of the family over. 6 kids and adults. It looks like a paper bomb went off. I ate and drank like a pig. I'm going to finish my coffee and get started on cleaning as we get Grace's side tonight.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

#20 ·
Went to my mom's cousin's house last night. Drank too much, my mom's other cousin put my pain in the ass aunt in her place :laughing , good times. This afternoon my mom, dad, stepmom, stepbrother, candice's mom, mom's boyfriend, sister, and dad are coming over. I know it sounds like a fight ready to happen but all the ex's seem to get along ok :laughing . I already got some dirtbike related stuff from Candice. I'm hoping her and my mom conspired so there will be more dirtbike/motorcyle related gifts coming with mom.

-Ryan

#25 · (Edited)
dang, it's been a long time since i was on here. merry christmas all!

did the whole family/church/dinner/presents thing last night.

i'm spending a quiet day by myself reading (just finished million little pieces. next up: geek love) and watching movies (garden state and shaun of the dead. umm. what else...i'm doing a load of laundry (oh, the excitement!) later on, i'm cooking steak for dinner then meeting up with friends for bowling.

#26 ·
Yesterday, hung out around the house. Today, had breakfast at IHOP (Frank's Diner in Kenosha was closed) then took the scenic route home. I've got a roast in the oven and later we'll be dining on that along with all the trimmings.

Best wishes everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.