Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

some bad ass fish....

1K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  Ofc. Ponch 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I kind of wonder about a person's frame of mind, that records stuff like that. I realize that the fish has to eat, but for piranha, you use feeder goldfish. I see no reason to torment another animal and record the results so they have what they think is a "cool" vid to post on the internet.

#9 ·
Blood, Sex, Magik

I'm glad I read sometimes before I click. Thanks for the heads up. Hope that wasn't a pun.

#12 ·
PLEASE dont get me wrong.. I rcvd no enjoyment from watching this.

I agree... this dude is twisted.
It really did bug me... especially the very end.
I apologize if any of you were offended...

#15 ·
omg I turned it off the second I saw the wittle mousey wousey trying to swim!!!

poor guy...

I should have known, though. I'm a sap. I went to see a movie the other day and there was a trailer for a new movie called "Eight Below" where eight sled rescue dogs are trapped in an Antarctic snow storm. I freaking cried during the trailer:laughing Total bawling.

#17 ·
c5367 said:
Those monitor lizards are vicious! I new a guy with one that liked to grab the mouse and bash it into the glass, usually making a pretty big mess.

That's exactly what I saw, he smashed the mouse so hard against the glass it busted open, never seen anything like that before. I'm just glad lizards are 2ft instead of 50ft, or we would be those mice :jester

#18 ·
Kanati said:
I see nothing torturous about it... no more so than if they were goldfish instead of a mouse. It's a little disturbing to watch, but if you are going to keep pirhanna in captivity then you'd best be prepared to feed them live food.
Not true at all.

Most predatory fish do not require live food. What is even more of a misconception is that is good for them. Feeder fish can carry tons of pathogens that can kill your priced pet. Fish can last for a long time without food, when they are hungry they will eat non-live food.

*I worked at a pet store during the summers when I was young
*I have kept a lot of predatory fish and have seen piranhas that are not being fed any live food and are totally cool.

While I understand that some of the thrill is feeding them live food, I don't agree at all with it being necessary to keep them.

Funny thing, the first time I ever sold one (I had no clue you could not put those suckers in bags) you should have seen what it did to the bag, it looked like I was trying to sprinkle the store. :jester

#20 ·
HDTony said:
Yes I'm with rick also, that is a bit disturbing.

You kidding me? You and Rick going soft???
Now I would have not done that only for the safety of the fish. The mouse could have scratched the fish and what not. the same reason I'm not going to feed my snake LIVE meals. But come on, 1 live mouse + 1 fish tankdoes not = Disturbing

I got a good laugh at the video. No diffrent than me posting pics of the rabbit I capped or Ken posting pics of his spear chucked rabbit. I bet he giggled just as much as I did. Poor taste, sure... I'll give you that. Disturbing???? I don't think so. maybe you guys are watching to much Dr. Phil

Just my .10......................... keep the change

#22 ·
That was totally upsetting. People are sick.:mad Why would you want to watch that? The poor thing had to suffer too long.

Poor mice. They really get the sh-t end of the stick. Becoming pet food, being subjected to experiments, getting caught in mouse traps... If there is such a thing as reincarnation, the really bad people must come back as mice.

#23 ·
RickC1957 said:
I kind of wonder about a person's frame of mind, that records stuff like that. I realize that the fish has to eat, but for piranha, you use feeder goldfish. I see no reason to torment another animal and record the results so they have what they think is a "cool" vid to post on the internet.

I'm with you on this one!

#24 ·
RickC1957 said:
That person out his fuck mind.What kind Mf would do some craze ass shit like that.:mad :2guns

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.