New to site - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

New Member Introductions new to the club? looking for your first bike? what ever, come on in and say hello.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum

New to site

Actually not new, I registered a while back but never really visit. Not sure if I introduced myself already, but HI!

Quick summary, I bought my first bike Ninja 500 last summer and two months later got the FZ6. I got banned from the 500 forum and just recently got banned from the FZ6 forum. I'm not a bad guy, but those forums are too family friendly. They didn't like that I ride too aggressively and advocated standing up to cagers. I hope I fit here and don't get banned too.

The following is tcmalker's goodbye letter explaining why he was banned:

I don't know if you all are aware, but tcmalker has been banned. Banned by who tcmalker doesn't know, but whoever it is is a coward. Let everybody know who you are! The reason for the ban was "excessive trolling" LOL. As for tcmalker being a troll, I just ask the readers to go through all of tcmalker's post and decide for yourself. Read the threads he started and ask yourself, "Has tcmalker been a contributor to this forum?".

This forum is full of cliques. What I mean by that is if you're new to the forum, you will not be part of this cliques. The admins/moderators will gang up on you and use their power to intimidate you. They will censor your view if it does not agree with theirs, or if it embarrass member of their cliques.

I believe this started when tcmalker started a poll on whether Vegasrider (member of the cliques) was right or wrong in the thread he posted titled "Was I wrongly lit up by the cop" http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-g...it-up-cop.html. He was obviously wrong and tried to use his position as MSF Instructor to justify his action when essentially everybody was telling him he is wrong. (Asians are stubborn). He even posted on another forum http://scsportbikes.com/general-disc...it-up-cop.html.
Tcmalker's poll was deleted by one of the moderator Chemiker, who is a good friend of Vegasrider and member of the cliques. Chemiker was obviously trying to protect his friend from embarassment.

Then tcmalker made his biggest mistake by introducing tcmalker's dual headlights mod http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-m...light-mod.html. As some of you might know, bd43 sells his harness for $40 for his dual headlights mod. $40!!! I'm sure he sold a lot of them harnesses and tcmalker's dual headlights mod diminished his future profit. Tcmalker made another poll and it showed how popular his mods are. People are doing his mod instead of buying the $40 harness (simply a piece of wire) from bd43. In addition, someone (again a coward who's afraid to reveal himself) closed the thread in order to censor tcmalker's mod. Ask yourself: why would anybody close this thread? I won't be surprise if this coward will delete the whole thread altogether. Sorry, but the word is out. Tcmalker's mod is here to stay.

Then Chemiker posted a thread "Revolutionary new cable lubricator", which was absolutely not revolutionary at all. Chemiker was selling a set of 3 syringes filled with motor oil that can be injected into the clutch cable housing for $10. Tcmalker posted about a product that essentially Chemiker copied and is probably the best cable lubricator out there (Dri Slide Bike Aid) https://www.russack.com/view_doc.php?view_doc=8. Again tcmalker's post was edited by FZ1inNH "to comply with forum rule". What rule is that you ask? I was quoted forum rule which stated: "Make your comments count. If you have something to say, make an effort of communicating it intelligently. Don't have anything worth while contributing? Don't say anything. Lets keep the "junk posts to a min". Nice one FZ1inNH! How is that a junk post. I'm letting the members know there is a superior product out there for our bikes. You censored tcmalker so Chemiker can sell his product. http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/bikes...ricator-2.html

Then there's tcmalker first's accident Part II and Part III. Tcmalker released part II, then part III. He wanted to wait for the release of part I (to be like Star Wars). Then he was accused of being a troll by 'The Dude' and tcmalker decided he won't released part I until he gets 10 'Thanks'. It's ashamed, because Part I completes the picture and it actually has something to be learned from. I know some people really looked forward to seeing part I (especially rino60).

Then tcmalker posted a thread "First time stopped by the po-po". Essential tcmalker was surprised why it took so long for him to be pulled over, since he rides with a 'hinge' license plate system. He mentioned that he captured the whole traffic stop on his helmet cam and made a poll to see if there's interested in people watching. Vegasrider disapproves of this because he feels because tcmalker is a military police he should set a higher standards. Tcmalker replied he's not military police, but an engineer for the Army. Essayon! For some reason this thread was deleted without any warning and by an anonymous coward. I guess tcmalker was being a troll again.

Then tcmalker posted a thread "Almost TC3". TC3 is the term he picked up from one of the member to refer to as tcmalker's 3rd accident. This video show tcmalker almost getting hit by an SUV when the stupid female driver (I think this made Kazaa upset) tried to go around tcmalker. This thread was deleted, again with no warning and anonymously.

When tcmalker tried to log on yesterday, he was met with a message "you are banned. reason, excessive trolling" Banned until 20 JUN. Then a few hours later, tcmalker got a permanent ban. Isn't that strange? How do you go from a week ban then to permanent without doing anything. Obviously when tcmalker was on his week ban he didn't post any comments.
So this has to get out because people will wonder what happen to tcmalker. What happened was he was banned because he offended Vegasrider, took business from Chemiker & bd43. So member of their click conspired to have him banned. I don't know, what do YOU think. Should tcmalker have been banned? Becare what you say, you might get on their sh*t list too.

UPDATE: I PMed the Admin and asked him to consider lifting the ban. I did not understand why tcmalker was banned and ask him to reconsider. I told him he is the final authority and I will abide by whatever his decision is. Well, he never got back to me and I only discover his answer in the thread "What happened to gpostarmy "BANNED" thread" http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-g...ed-thread.html. Evidently Admin is part of the cliques too. On a side note, doesn't anybody notice that when the Admin post, he only post a link to a review? Nice contribution Admin! So we have again censoring of a thread made by a fairly respect member, gpostarmy. Why? Because they are afraid of the poll results. Yes tcmalker is a divisive figure. You either hate him or you love him, there is no between. Tcmalker has a few friends on the forum, but he will not divulge their names because he knows what will happen. If you don’t believe it, I just got an email from someone who claimed they were banned because they PMed tcmalker. The guy PMed tcmalker because he wanted to buy the B-Alaska tail bag from him. That's a good reason to ban someone…Also in that thread, Humperdinkel stated tcmalker "… swearing , abusing members , flaming , posting indecent pictures & generally trash talking…". I challenge any members to find any post tcmalker made that does any of these. You will not find it.

While I won't be coming to the site anymore, you can visit tcmalker on youtube! Tcmalker will be posting interesting videos for everyone to see and you can comment there too. Who knows, one day tcmalker might release Part I.

In closing I would like to say some parting words about some of our members.

To LERecords, don't let the admins/mods fool you into believing tcmalker did this or that. They have painted him as a troll and that many warnings were given. B.S. They were looking for an excuse to get rid of him and trolling is what they came up with. Read his posts and determine for yourself. Tcmalker at no times swore at or disrespected any members. Tcmalker is guilty of advocating having fun and never backing down to cagers. Tcmalker is an 'aggressive' rider and right from the beginning was flamed for this.

To gpostarmy, I was saddened when you abandoned me as a 'friend' a little before all this happened. I know you're upset at me because I "disgraced the uniform" when I disregarded that traffic light in the "Tank Slapper" video. Even though I have been deployed once before, I know that you are by far more of a hero than me being in the infantry. I know you're going downrange pretty soon, so be safe brother!

To Vegasrider, my asian brother. Come on man! Why are you so stubborn? Just because you're an MSF instructor doesn't make you right all the time.

To Kazaa, lighten up. I can't count how many times you edited my post because you think it's racists. For example, I wrote that Vegasrider was stubborn because he was asian and you said that was racist. Really? Did you know I'm asian too?

To DOWNRANGEFUTURE, you hit it right on the button when you finally spoke your mind from the "BANNED" thread. I quote, "Vegasrider seems wrong or questionable most of the time, but as soon as someone calls him on it, one of the mods closes the thread or calls the person on it". Sorry if they ban you for that.

To lonesoldier84, you and me butted heads before. You are very articulate and I am not. But that doesn't make you right all the time, just most of the time. I'm sorry that you lost your job and hope the best for you. I hope you enjoyed lunch that time.
To cap'n, you and me butted heads too. I better not catch you with any aftermarket exhaust, otherwise I will have to call you out for being a hypocrite. Great, great decision tree you made though.

To lazamus69, I appreciate your comments about enjoying my posts. I made my posts entertaining on purpose, but I have never lied or made up stuff. I've been told many times that I'm funny and a class clown. I can't believe some people got offended though. I don't think I was ever mean-spirited.

To Nelly, you are pretty much neutral in this and everything else. I respect you the most of all the moderators. If you need any more help with computers, I'm your man.

To rino60, pretty much you were the only one interested in tcmalker's first accident Part I. I'm sorry that The Dude ruined it for you. Why you did not speak up more! Maybe you did and your posts were deleted. I promise I will release it sometimes next year. It will paint the complete picture.

To Motogiro, you messed up tcmalker's dual headlights mod with your earlier comments on it. Make it right by opening up the thread. Who closed it and why anyway?

And lastly, to Ransom, thank you for being a good friend and sticking up for me to the end. I hope they do not treat you differently now that they know you're a tcmalker's supporter.

Last edited by tcmalker; 06-16-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: added goodbye letter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 11:28 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
Actually not new, I registered a while back but never really visit. Not sure if I introduced myself already, but HI!

Quick summary, I bought my first bike Ninja 500 last summer and two months later got the FZ6. I got banned from the 500 forum and just recently got banned from the FZ6 forum. I'm not a bad guy, but those forums are too family friendly. They didn't like that I ride too aggressively and advocated standing up to cagers. I hope I fit here and don't get banned too.
LMFAO two forums and you were banned by both and you have a red cherry here already but claim to be a good guy

Welcome I guess LOL

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 11:32 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Ok I am not riding with you Two accidents since last summer. I assume you stalled it here and were on western just south of irving park BTW getting the vehicle shouldnt be hard for the police since the cams are running at irving and western non stop

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .

Last edited by C2M; 06-15-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 11:45 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

DUDER stop riding please

This video you clearly are at fauly you didnt yield to the right of way the cars turning right

And a prime example of how fucking ignorant il people are they stand and or drive by honking rather then helping

Last edited by C2M; 06-16-2011 at 12:02 AM.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 11:59 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Dude

http://www.youtube.com/user/tcmalker#p/u/3/hTFkJAhtskQ all these crashes and close calls since last year.

post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

Hey man you're stealing my thunder! I was waiting until I have 15 posts so I can put up the videos. Which is probably why I got the cherry, I think I tried putting dumb post so I could post the video a while back. Is that how I got the cherry?

Since you're posting my video, post the one "Almost accident fullterton / damen" too, this happened just 2 days ago.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:11 AM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Hey man you're stealing my thunder! I was waiting until I have 15 posts so I can put up the videos. Which is probably why I got the cherry, I think I tried putting dumb post so I could post the video a while back. Is that how I got the cherry?

Since you're posting my video, post the one "Almost accident fullterton / damen" too, this happened just 2 days ago.
Your to close to my area please try to stay away from me and my nutty passenger i attract enough road rage as is and really dont need to be hit

Im not sure why you got a red cherry it means someone on here gave you bad rep for something

post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:25 AM Thread Starter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Your to close to my area please try to stay away from me and my nutty passenger i attract enough road rage as is and really dont need to be hit

Im not sure why you got a red cherry it means someone on here gave you bad rep for something
That's going to be hard, I take western to work everyday. Let's go for a ride bro. I attract road rage too, so maybe if we ride together, it will cancel each other out.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:26 AM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Tc im sure you a good guy buy why you get banned from so many places?

Jan of this year

tcmalker - multihack

1. Name: tcmalker
2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3629707
3. Server: D2DM
4. Reason: Multihack
5. Proof: Demo

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Tc im sure you a good guy buy why you get banned from so many places?

Jan of this year

tcmalker - multihack

1. Name: tcmalker
2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3629707
3. Server: D2DM
4. Reason: Multihack
5. Proof: Demo
Oh, this one doesn't count. I was playing counterstrike source and was sick of getting cheated by the hackers. So I decided to fight fire with fire. Yes, I admit I was hacking CS. Glad I was banned because i was spending WAY TOO MUCH time on the computer.

googling tcmalker huh? Don't go on the fz6 forum site please. I would like a fresh start here.

btw, I sent you a 'friend' request. Did you get it?
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:32 AM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
That's going to be hard, I take western to work everyday. Let's go for a ride bro. I attract road rage too, so maybe if we ride together, it will cancel each other out.
Sorry my friend i dont ride next to bad karma considering my last 5000 miles from last year and the small few times this year riding have been with a passenger with exception to my solo ride time in Kentucky

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:39 AM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Oh, this one doesn't count. I was playing counterstrike source and was sick of getting cheated by the hackers. So I decided to fight fire with fire. Yes, I admit I was hacking CS. Glad I was banned because i was spending WAY TOO MUCH time on the computer.

googling tcmalker huh? Don't go on the fz6 forum site please. I would like a fresh start here.

btw, I sent you a 'friend' request. Did you get it?
I already saw fz site i also know you from sportbike.net

Last edited by C2M; 06-16-2011 at 12:55 AM.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

if you're referring to the hit & run driver, he was caught 30mins later. The info is on the youtube website. As for court....this is Crook County so he pretty much got a slap on the wrist.

Last edited by tcmalker; 06-16-2011 at 12:48 AM.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 01:26 AM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Why take western every day why not Sacramento its faster at any time of the day

post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 02:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Why take western every day why not Sacramento its faster at any time of the day
actually I've been taking the highway a lot now. Western is pretty fast, but full of red light cameras. I will try Sacramento and report back.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 11:35 AM

Sportbike: zx6r
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: friend

haha
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Orgynizer

Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: ......................

Welcome!

Shelly
STT Northern Promotions Coordinator
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu

Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Oh boy, this is going to get interesting fast.

From a fellow FZ6 rider to another, welcome... but seriously dude, chill out or you're going to become an organ donor soon. You haven't been riding long enough. I'm saying this for your own good... and your poor bike's.

The crowd here and the FZ6 forums differ greatly. Once more folks notice these vids, we'll see if your skin is thick enough.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 08:31 PM
lust for bikes!

Sportbike: a prostitute
Years Riding: a prostitute
How you found us: a prostitute

the one time in his life when he gets to fucking reverse e-brake and he fucks it up! tosser!!

"Why are all these people here? There are too many people on this earth. We need a new plague…"

"Thats it, nobody gets out of here alive."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobbins View Post
I agree completely with Steve (nouseforaname)
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 08:48 PM

Sportbike: none...all gone
Years Riding: a while
How you found us: ken

too much to read..........just saying

CCS race official
sold the track bike
too slow to ride

"Repairs end December 31. 2011."

OK, it was a tough day.....back open again!!!
Bring me your broken down machines.

Butch @ 630-777-0273

Ytrap #819, forever in my prayers.
Arch, this Bud is for you..
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 12:24 AM
The Champ

Sportbike: 2007 CBR600RR
Years Riding: Round 5
How you found us: Its a series of tubes, one brought me here

Huh?

I don't drag knee biotch

---------------------------
07 CBR600RR
95 240SX
00 Q45

Nissan Love
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Serious inquiries only

Sportbike: Specialized Allez Comp; Gkotlin's SV650
Years Riding: Always learning
How you found us: Google

Send a message via AIM to Mort82
Fucking homo, tits gtfo
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 12:38 AM
TheRexMachine

Sportbike: '04 Yamaha R6
Years Riding: 6 seeezons and rising
How you found us: A member named Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post
Oh boy, this is going to get interesting fast.

From a fellow FZ6 rider to another, welcome... but seriously dude, chill out or you're going to become an organ donor soon. You haven't been riding long enough. I'm saying this for your own good... and your poor bike's.

The crowd here and the FZ6 forums differ greatly. Once more folks notice these vids, we'll see if your skin is thick enough.
He hates asians. He said we're stubborn...we are sooo not!
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 07:34 AM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Quote:
The following is tcmalker's goodbye letter explaining why he was banned:
Holy fucking wall-o-text!

Normally I read everything, and even I didn't bother reading all of that!!!

What makes you think we actually care why you were banned from fz6-forums.com, much less reading your personal goodbyes to their forum members? There's MAYBE three other FZ6 riders here at CLSB.

Ugh, it's too early... my brain hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxM86 View Post
He hates asians. He said we're stubborn...we are sooo not!
Dude, I thought you were telling tcmalker that *I* hated Asians! I didn't know he had updated his first post with that huge monologue of crap.

Last edited by Bek; 06-17-2011 at 07:39 AM.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm a non-achiever.

Sportbike: KTM 450sx/Sumo, XR50R w/training wheels
Years Riding: street 06; track 09
How you found us: the cops

I see this guy will last long around here...and why the fuck do you talk about your screen name in the 3rd person? Weird much?

"Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast"
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Chief Apex Inspector

Sportbike: The Bird is the *word* - XX
Years Riding: Lots
How you found us: Stuck on the bottom of my race boot.......

Tips to make friends.....

Change your screen name next time.
Don't introduce new prospective friends to the people that hate you
Being the notoriously banned guy .... not confidence inspiring either.
Don't talk about yourself in the third person
Don't provide multiple examples of dangerous riding, it scares potential riding partners away.

Welcome ..... really.

And good luck.

Tom

T2
It's ALL between the ears.....
NESBA Midwest CR #82 ( Hey - T2! ) Retired ?
FJR and a Big Red Wing-Thing
BLARNEY's GARAGE
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLARNEY View Post
Tips to make friends.....

Change your screen name next time.
Don't introduce new prospective friends to the people that hate you
Being the notoriously banned guy .... not confidence inspiring either.
Don't talk about yourself in the third person
Don't provide multiple examples of dangerous riding, it scares potential riding partners away.

Welcome ..... really.

And good luck.

Tom
tcmalker thanks you for the tips. j/k
Funny thing is when I got banned from the ex-500 forum, some of their members followed me to the fz6 site to try to trash me and influence the fz6 members. The fz6 people were nice and defended me and banned those tcmalker's nay-sayers.

Last edited by tcmalker; 06-18-2011 at 11:22 AM.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 05:49 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
fire likes that tcmalker talks in third person.
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReBReTHa View Post
fire likes that tcmalker talks in third person.

Dude, we're overdue to get together for breakfast!
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 09:33 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post

Dude, we're overdue to get together for breakfast!
fire's wife was talking about brunch at heaven on seven next weekend?
farmers market in the AM then followed by brunch, jimmy likes brunch, jimmy also likes elaine.

www.firespeedtactical.com
Trial By Fire.
Like our page!
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode