Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

hello all

1K views 45 replies 37 participants last post by  speedfreak95 
#1 ·
well i've been on here for a week or two now... didnt have a bike until yesterday, so i didnt feel the need to post in here until i had something to show you all. this is my first bike :) and i'm really excited. the best thing for a short person like myself to learn how to ride.

:cruise

See less See more
#6 ·
sO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT HUH!!! NICE SNAG.

Good luck welcome to post whoring 101.. you'll love the ride great starter..

#12 ·
I had a piped out 250 in College - Loved that little fucker!

Welcome.

#18 ·
Welcome, nice bike, and leave it just like it is. Don't change a thing. You'll get back whatever you paid for it when you decide to sell it if it's stock looking.:)

G
#19 ·
eve said:
well i've been on here for a week or two now... didnt have a bike until yesterday, so i didnt feel the need to post in here until i had something to show you all. this is my first bike :) and i'm really excited. the best thing for a short person like myself to learn how to ride.

:cruise

Welcome!!!

#20 ·
smokinjohn said:
sO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT HUH!!! NICE SNAG.
yea, kinda couldn't pass this one up.

thanks everyone for the welcomes. we couldn't bring it home yesterday because of the storm, so its getting picked up tonight. :)

and i'm glad its a louder exhaust.. makes me feel a bit better, if people don't see me, hopefully they'll hear me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.