ok...wtf is going on with DEI inc??? (nascar) - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Chicagoland Sports Corner Here is the forum to talkabout Sports, sports and only sports. The latest lines, scores and sports news.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
ok...wtf is going on with DEI inc??? (nascar)

at the bottom of the of this...i dont understand it....

Hendrick makes moves while DEI just meets

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The cars that will run in Saturday's Budweiser Shootout (8 p.m. ET on FOX) checked in this morning and hit the race track for practice on Friday. The Daytona 500 cars check in on Friday for Saturday's practice. As the season starts, it's amazing that we're still seeing major changes to race teams.

Don't miss this week's NASCAR Scene

Happily married with a child on the way, Jeff Gordon says he's still driven to succeed.

Subscribe Now!
Earlier this week, Darian Grubb was named the crew chief for Casey Mears and the No. 25 Hendrick Motorsports team. They could be a pretty good combination as Mears is a good little race car driver. I'm not saying that Mears and Lance McGrew wouldn't have clicked, but somebody in that organization whether it was Rick Hendrick or someone else in upper management saw something during their test sessions, indicating the deal wasn't working.

It doesn't make McGrew a bad crew chief. It doesn't make Grubb a better crew chief than McGrew. McGrew was a pole-winning and race-winning crew chief in 2006. Obviously, he's good at what he does. But someone determined that the chemistry wasn't there between Mears and McGrew.

It's a great opportunity for Grubb, who stepped in for a suspended Chad Knaus last year and won two of four races with Jimmie Johnson. After so much happened so fast for him with victories at Daytona and Las Vegas, Grubb's ego could have gone through the roof, but he must have a low ego because he stayed with the No. 48 team, despite being a wanted man by other teams. Hendrick Motorsports employees seem to be very loyal to Rick, who is a great guy to work for, but I'm sure that someone was going to offer him Grubb some money that he couldn't turn down.

It's good for Hendrick Motorsports that they finally got Grubb to the front line as a crew chief. They would like to keep McGrew in the organization, but it's probably going to be hard to do because he's a winning crew chief and wants to stay on top of the pit box. It just goes to show you how much pressure is on these guys and how much of a demand there is for winning crew chiefs.

Speed Mail Larry McReynolds

SpeedMail
Subject:

Comment/Question:

Name: (ex, john doe)
Email: (ex, [email protected])
Hometown:

Crew chiefs that won two of the last seven races last year are no longer with those teams. Doug Richert won the last race of the year with Greg Biffle, and now, he's with Brian Vickers. It just goes to show you how much pressure is on the teams, owners, crew chiefs and sponsors to perform and win races. Changes are being made before we even leave the shop to get to the first race of the year.

Bad sign at DEI
It's a bad sign that the owner of Dale Earnhardt Inc. wasn't in the room, meeting with Dale Earnhardt Jr. this week. It makes no sense whatsoever. Something isn't right when a communication gap is so big that the person who owns that team will not be in a meeting to sign the most popular driver in the sport. DEI may re-sign him, and they may win the championship and eight races this year. But it's not the right formula to have a consistent, winning organization. I heard a story this past week about Wayne Huizenga, the owner of the Miami Dolphins. Even though his lawyers and players' agents work out all the terms, a contract is not signed unless he's sitting in front of that player, looking him in the eye. That's what DEI has to have.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

what the hell??? dale e. JR has to meet with the president of his familys company to get resigned?...thats bullshit...cause i would have FIRED that bitch...its HIS family and THIER LEGACY....he should NEVER have to sign a contract with his god damn family name on it...wtf is this world coming to???

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Puppy Love!

Sportbike: 05' Gixxer 6
Years Riding: Grew up in the dirt, going on my 7th season on the street..
How you found us: Homer Simpson

Send a message via AIM to Gixx Send a message via Yahoo to Gixx

Nascar is

KJ

Quote:
I'm here to chew some bubble gum, and kick some ass.......and I'm all out of bubblegum!!
MySpace
XBox Live - Gixx009
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Sportbike: Blue Mini Cooper
Years Riding: Done for now
How you found us: Bad weather bikers

Send a message via Yahoo to Paladin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixx View Post

Nascar is
+1

If I want to watch a redneck go in circles I would nail his foot to the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
I will sock ya square in your snot locker if you EVER use the term "Bron Bron" in my presence - BAHLEEDAT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Enjoying Life!!

Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 10:36 AM

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall

Im not a NASCAR fanatic by any means but if you think its all rednecks going in circles youre soooo wrong..get out of your bubble.

What do you think Cup fans say about a Mango looking dude riding around a lil sewing machine motorcycle....

You heard Toyota is in Cup this year right? Win on Sunday Sell on Monday.

Theresa is majority owner of DEI I believe so firing her probably isnt an option.

Mike

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 10:41 AM

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

Quote:

Nascar is
PIIHB
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Jim
Tgf Og

Sportbike: trek
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: the smell

Quote:

Nascar is
rep sent!!!

Nascar= wwf of motorsports

Join the NRA, help protect our Second Amendment rights
GO Bears!!!!!!!!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
Yup, Nascar and professional wrestling are one in the same. I would not be surprised at all to see Vince Mcmahon on the Nascar board of directors. Its all drama created for the soap opera loving nascar fans, just like the wresting fans. the true spirit of racing left that sport a long time ago.

when I was a kid I was a huge fan, but I cant even watch it anymore.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
CLSB RESIDENT REDNECK!!!!

Sportbike: Used to have a 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i Red/Black
Years Riding: 9 Years on n off
How you found us: SBN

At least Nascar isn't abunch a fags runin around pattin each other on the ass!

I'm proud to be a Redneck and I'm a die Hard NASCAR Fan. If you don't Like the sport then Don't Fuckin post!

Oh and to answer your question, thunderstruck, Jr. is wants to be part owner of DEI which he is not right now. Theresa, who is Jr.'s step mom, and was married to Sr. when he started the company is 100% owner. But I guess they just brought some new guy in that I don't know alot about, into management at DEI.

Mark

2001 F4i Red/Black ( She Gone )
2003 GMC Sierra Z71 Pewter
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteSeatEnvy View Post
lol It's even typed in redneck!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode