Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

What's the most you've eaten?

1K views 54 replies 29 participants last post by  Paladin 
#1 ·
I don't know if anyone ever watches that MTV show True Life but they had a story on competitive eating. I looked up the web site IFOCE (international federation of competitive eating). Some really amazing records. Sonya Thomas ate 167 chicken wings in 32 min....11 lbs of cheesecake in 9 min...she only weighs 105 lbs...So what's your personal best?

#6 ·
tjpilot said:
So what's your personal best?
I ate a personal, or individual, sized cherry pie in under a minute in the sixth grade. Best part was I had been up all night, prior to the contest, with diarrhea!

#7 ·
tjpilot said:
I don't know if anyone ever watches that MTV show True Life but they had a story on competitive eating. I looked up the web site IFOCE (international federation of competitive eating). Some really amazing records. Sonya Thomas ate 167 chicken wings in 32 min....11 lbs of cheesecake in 9 min...she only weighs 105 lbs...So what's your personal best?
Never underestimate a skinny Asian. :laughing Her and Kobiashi are simply amazing. Kobiashi doesn't break records, he domolishes them.

The most I have eaten in one sitting was a 24 ounce porterhouse steak. Grossest thing I have eaten on a dare was a lobster tail, the shell. Got paid $80 to do it. It took me a long time to chew. I then got paid another $20 to do two shots of olive oil. This was back in my yong and foolish days.

#8 ·
maoisn said:
Never underestimate a skinny Asian. :laughing Her and Kobiashi are simply amazing. Kobiashi doesn't break records, he domolishes them.
Kobi is a MACHINE! He's my son's hero.

#10 ·
maoisn said:
Kobiashi doesn't break records, he domolishes them..
But only when given the green light to do so by Mr Sose!

Triple Bacon Cheese Burger with Curly Fries and a Bowl of NE Claim Chowder (white) at a Pub in Portland MA while knocking back Gearry's Ale

I still feel the belt tighten just thinking about it

#12 ·
Hmmm, just yesterday i went to Bob Chinn's, had an 180z (i think it was either 18 or 16) filet mignon, 2 HUGE crab legs, one of my guys pork chop, 2 cups of slaw, a few green beans, 2 pieces of lamb, and washed it down with a few Heini's. Was i full, yes, did i enjoy it, yes, but what i didn't enjoy was getting the bill.....

#14 ·
Reverend Rice said:
:laughing :laughing dork :laughing :laughing
Was wondering who might catch that :bow

#19 ·
tjpilot said:
I saw that shit!!!! It was crazy... that dude she went up againt was huge!
I can't even finish a whole cheeseburger and fries, let alone 11 lbs of cheesecake! :laughing Hell no!!!

#23 ·
The most I've ever eaten was when I just got out of the field back at Ft. Polk. I ate an entire large Domino's pizza and a whole huge bag of doritos all by myself.

#24 ·
In college, one large Papa Johns pizza, big order of breadsticks, and 3 cans mountain dew at one sitting. I was stressed, finals week, late night needless to say, I had to
real bad the next day.

#25 ·
maoisn said:
Alright Edward, fill me in. Who is Mr. Sose?
Go rent "Usual Suspects" and yee shall be enlightened

Or just ask Verbal Kent, he'll tell ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.