My wife is going to give birth soon.

We are set on a boy's name.\
\

We would like an original Girl's name.
\

Post up please:cruise

#27 ·
Raspberry said:
My brother just named his Genivieve Yvonne. Eve for short. Vee Vee for funny nickname.
My grandma and aunt are both named Genivieve but my aunt uses Genny for a short name.........and my godmother is named Bernice......this is weird.

And I thought of "Seven" right off the bat as well, probably for different reasons then the rest of you.:1pimp

If my son ended up being a girl (def. glad he was NOT one) I had C.C. picked out for the name.....
Cameron for the first C but forgot what the second was. I also liked Danielle(wife hated that).

Go with an old standard, call her Betty!:jester

#31 · (Edited)
paladin said:
My wife is going to give birth soon.

We are set on a boy's name.\
\

We would like an original Girl's name.
\

Post up please:cruise
What's your first name? And your wifes? My niece's name is Christina Mica after my sisters and brother in-laws first name. Michael/Catherine=Mica. Simple, somewhat original.

#34 ·
A friend has a little girl named Renea (reneea is how ya say it)
+1 for the different spellings. Mine is Brittanie and it was really hard for me to learn how to spell and write my own name. I still have not found anyone with it spelled like me though :)

#39 ·
Vcook said:
are you insane?!?! The first time a guy hooks up with her in high school he's going to brag to all his friends that he "comes on eileen". sheesh.
Not unless he was old enough in the 80's to remember that song AND still in high school in 2019.:laughing :laughing

Reactions: ill_ag
#42 ·
EndlessRR said:
What's your first name? And your wifes? My niece's name is Christina Mica after my sisters and brother in-laws first name. Michael/Catherine=Mica. Simple, somewhat original.
We both don't like our first names so that is out

Kirk/Sharon = Karon Shirk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.