#1 ·

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99354

DID NOT GET BOUGHT

Instead I bought these 2 and saved $2,5K:

.475 Wildey
AI AWM 2.0 .300WM

Then there was this one

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101132

Just didnt feel right in the pit pf my stomach so I passed and got this instead for $2K

DSA factory SBR

AND THEN........ these two fell in my lap

Kriss super V Kit and ......yup........ A TRP

$1500 and $1300 to my door

I'm done for the summer!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
When was the last time I told you that I hate you?

Sweet. :bow

Have you shot the Kriss?

#3 ·
the kriss and trp will be here next week. the wildey is already at the FFL. The DSA will be a while as the forms gotta clear and teh AI wont be here till june.

The KRISS actualy has me excited. i went with teh 16" just in case I don't like it, it's easier to sell. if I do like it I'll SBR it and toss a can on it!
I had teh H&K USC, it sucked ass. not many .45 carbines out there worth teh $.
A Tommy is nice but not accurate very long as the weight just kills you. We'll see how this stacks up. i'll range report it

The wildey is just gonna be fun to shoot

#4 ·
The KRISS actualy has me excited.
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Really? How unexpected...:jester:jester
That's just too cool. Hope it lives up to the hype. Have fun.

#6 ·
I expect to see a full range report with shit-tons of pictures on the KRISS, soldier!

and I'm surprised to see you say the USC sucked. It was one of the few pistol caliber carbines on my short list, and I am not even an HK fan. And you being an HK fanboy saying it sucks? That's saying something.

#10 ·
I love my TRP and the AI is a nice rifle. I trained with a guy who swears by them. I would love to buy one, I just can't justify the expense right now when my Remington is adequate.

#21 ·
The Kriss and DSA are new, just got great deals. The TRP has 500 rounds through it, but that's ok, It's gonna be a shooter and teh AI has 100 rounds through it. The Wildey is an original from teh 80's. I bought it from teh original owner who collects tsuff and he put the round cout under 200.

I'll have fun with all these!

#26 ·
All of those items are mixed in with my other stuff.

here are some pics I took 2 minutes ago for you. It's a mess, I'm too busy doing other things to clean up but this winter this will be the main project. I keep getting asked to do work but hate the fact that my space is a mess. I was happy to do Inu's rifle but it made me realize I gott aget my shop clean.

With the exception of teh DSA SBR everything is still here. I don't sell very much I buy. I keep 98% of stuff. Things that I do sell are either things I want someone else to enjoy, things I bought for testing. Very rarely will you see me sell "cause I need $" I enjoy my stuff.

Class 3 is a diffrent beast. Since there is a $200 tax for every transaction I found a good guy that was an FFL. He pays the 01 license fee every year and I pay the 03 fee. That allows me to have control of my stuff without havingto pay the fees unless I know I realy wantto keep something. I have 6 suppressors 3 sbrs and a few other things sitting at his house. No biggy, I trust him he trust me. You gotta have a relationship like that for something like this to work.

The room is bigger than that, but tahts all the pics your gonna get.

#27 ·
:bow:bow:bow

:mouth_water:

do you sell any .223 or 5.56 ammo? you're going to need an attachment for more arms to handle all those weapons. :laughing:

so what do you use that impressive collection for? Are you part of a special delta force detachment and you're outfitting the whole squad whenever you get inserted into SA to topple an unfriendly dictatorship? :confused:

yeah, i've been playing too much black ops lately. :jester

I get my mall ninja foregrip in the mail today.

#31 ·
I wanted one of them to try that scene from the 1st Terminator where he walks in with a SPAS in one hand and an AR180 in the other by neither one of my nephews thought that would end well.

PUSSIES

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.