CORE15 Lower Parts Kits - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google

CORE15 Lower Parts Kits

I have two CORE15 Lower Parts Kits available. I figured I'd offer them here before I put them up on Gun Broker. $145 each, $5 to ship if you don't want to pick it up.

If you are part of the Quentin Defense group buy and buy these, I can install the kits for you if you'd like.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com

Last edited by Lonely Raven; 01-10-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:47 PM

Sportbike: FJR1300
Years Riding: greater than a decade.
How you found us: google

Send a message via AIM to NickIF
is the pistol grip diamond plated? jumping in on the price gouging huh? what is that a 300% markup over the normal cost? I guess you're no different then cheaperthendirt.

Anyone buying anything Having to do with assembling an ar15 right now is an idiot.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:56 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickIF View Post
is the pistol grip diamond plated? jumping in on the price gouging huh? what is that a 300% markup over the normal cost? I guess you're no different then cheaperthendirt.

Anyone buying anything Having to do with assembling an ar15 right now is an idiot.

....how cheap are you getting your LPKs for??? that's 80-90$ minimum above (inc shipping).
Plus the extra cost is paying him to sacrifice what he has on hand that will be unreplenishable for the next 4-5 months! components are going to be scarce to nill because manufacturers have kibashed individual sales so all parts can go to their factory builds. If he said 200+ like on gunbroker that's a diff story. Price is reasonable for him sacrificing his place in line to someone who needs it more than he does and wants to pay for it. "Something is only worth as much as those willing to pay for it."
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns

Quote:

You have no idea what I paid to get these. I grabbed 3 at an inflated price, just to get at least *one* for myself. If you don't like it, don't buy it. They will simply be posted up at Gun Broker where people are still (unfortunately) paying more than this for them.

Sheesh, and this coming from a person who was salivating at $4k for his rifle...then, as usual, failed to follow through.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Armed law abiding citizen

Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Sheesh, and this coming from a person who was salivating at $4k for his rifle...then, as usual, failed to follow through.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
You have no idea what I paid to get these. I grabbed 3 at an inflated price, just to get at least *one* for myself. If you don't like it, don't buy it. They will simply be posted up at Gun Broker where people are still (unfortunately) paying more than this for them.

the difference is im a private seller, youre running a business. if you paid more than $100 for them I apologize otherwise i dont. there are still ethical shops out there allowing you to backorder at a reasonable price
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:29 PM

Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend

Send a message via AIM to Pilotx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotx1
backorder is great... with a reasonable lead time, no one is offering anything reasonable for lead times

you want something now youre gonna pay more, plain and simple.
and youre right he is running a business, and is in it to make money so he marks up stuff above what he paid, thats how you make money

at least if i were to make a deal to buy a kit from him i know he'd sell it to me when i got there...

-Jason
CCS AM #31
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotx1 View Post
backorder is great... with a reasonable lead time, no one is offering anything reasonable for lead times

you want something now youre gonna pay more, plain and simple.
and youre right he is running a business, and is in it to make money so he marks up stuff above what he paid, thats how you make money

at least if i were to make a deal to buy a kit from him i know he'd sell it to me when i got there...
LOL. I never had a deal, i had an offer and told the guy i wanted the weekend to think about it, then i said no thanks. So you see nothing wron with CTD sellling pmags for $60 or 20rd boxes of xm193 for $35?
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:

as usual huh? what does that mean?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:41 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
Quote:
LOL. I never had a deal, i had an offer and told the guy i wanted the weekend to think about it, then i said no thanks. So you see nothing wron with CTD sellling pmags for $60 or 20rd boxes of xm193 for $35?

Actually what happened that pissed off peeps with CTD was they cancelled guys orders who bought at 13$ then jacked the price to 60.

That's what got my panties in a twist was that being such a dick move.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns

Quote:
the difference is im a private seller, youre running a business. if you paid more than $100 for them I apologize otherwise i dont. there are still ethical shops out there allowing you to backorder at a reasonable price
Actually, I paid for these out of my own pocket. Nowhere do you see Rick's tactical white logo plastered all over this post, nor did I mention Firespeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReBReTHa View Post
Actually what happened that pissed off peeps with CTD was they cancelled guys orders who bought at 13$ then jacked the price to 60.

That's what got my panties in a twist was that being such a dick move.
Actually, they first posted all PMAGs at $99, then dropped to $60, and I believe down to $40 after all the backlash, *and* they capitulated and pulled all guns for sale. So it's even worse then canceling orders and jerking people around. They won't get any more of my money.

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:02 PM

Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend

Send a message via AIM to Pilotx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotx1
Quote:

sounds like you had a deal and backed out but whatever, LR set his selling price, agree to it and buy it or dont agree and dont buy, its pretty straight forward.

Quote:
$4000.00 hahahahha I love the panic. That's a $2500 profit ladies and gentlemen.
Quote:
Well, I backed out of the deal before he could pick it up. I felt really bad but the guy was cool and very understanding. Said he had been looking for one for about a month with no luck. Time to buy an aimpoint for it..

this is all simple supply and demand, you want something thats scarce its going to cost you, NO ONE can deliver on anything right now and likely wornt for some time to come. do i like everything getting more expensive, no i dont, i have 2 choices though sit and wait for prices to come down as supply catches up or pay more to get what i want now. setting a price taking an order then retroactively changing the price isnt right but thats now whats happening

-Jason
CCS AM #31
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotx1 View Post
sounds like you had a deal and backed out but whatever, LR set his selling price, agree to it and buy it or dont agree and dont buy, its pretty straight forward.

this is all simple supply and demand, you want something thats scarce its going to cost you, NO ONE can deliver on anything right now and likely wornt for some time to come. do i like everything getting more expensive, no i dont, i have 2 choices though sit and wait for prices to come down as supply catches up or pay more to get what i want now. setting a price taking an order then retroactively changing the price isnt right but thats now whats happening

so if someone makes you an offer, and you tell them "give me the weekend to think about it" you consider that a done deal? strange way of doing business. The buyer didnt have an issue with it and asked to keep him in mind in case I changed my mind.

I dont know about your "side sales" i just assumed as a consumer you guys operated firespeed together. As a businessman maybe you should have clarified. I'm done with this thread anyways this is retarded.

Still wondering about the "as usual" comment too but you can go fuck yourself in the mean time.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns

All of these LPKs are sold. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode