This is my main Rifle, purchased in 2008. It's used, but not abused. About 1000 rounds of 5.56/.223 and about 1000 rounds of .22LR. DOES NOT INCLUDE BCG. Never dropped or stunted - the photos of me doing wheelies on Facebook are photoshopped!
Black Diamond Specter XL Carbine
YHM is very pleased to offer our flagship Black Diamond Specter XL carbine. The Diamond forearm bridges the gap between the upper receiver and hand guard and is marked for position on all 4 sides. YHM's diamond pattern in the hand guard reduces weight and blends perfectly with our diamond fluted barrels.
* Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Lower Receiver
* Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Flat Top Upper Receiver
* "T" Marked Upper Receiver
* 16" 4140 Steel Barrel, Heat Treated to RC 25-32
* Chambered in 5.56 N.A.T.O. with either a 1:9"
* YHM Diamond Fluting Improves Rigidity and Aids in Barrel Cooling
* Forward Assist
* YHM Phantom 5C2 Flash Hider / Compensator (YHM-28-5C2)
* YHM Specter XL Length Diamond Handguard (YHM-9635-DX)
* YHM Forearm Endcap (YHM-9484-A)
* YHM Low Profile Gas Block (YHM-9384)
* YHM Forearm Mounted Flip Front Sight (YHM-9627)
* YHM Flip Rear Sight (YHM-9680)
* Adjustable Commercial Carbine Stock
* Includes all Internal Parts
Total Weight: 7.1 Pounds
Black Diamond Specter XL Carbine (YHM-8820) $1,525.00
Asking $1000 from CLSB folks. Will be put up on ARFCOM and possibly GunBroker for more.
I will strip it down and give it a thorough cleaning/lube. I'm positive it has a couple scuffs here and there, I used it in a couple practical rifle events. It's a good, solid, workhorse of a machine - I just have 5 rifles in the works that were built from the ground up for the way I use them. I really don't see me using this one anymore. Zero reliability issues. I will include the factory case and magazine.
Any questions, comments, trade-offers hit me up at [email protected]