Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

To bad Il doesnt move as fast as PA

525 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Pilotx1 
#1 ·
Sent out app last Tuesday and yesterday got the permit not a bad turn around from them less then a week from point a to finished

#5 ·
Holy crap, we need a permit for that? Where do I get an application?

#9 ·
Sorry but I think a CCW permit for an IL resident is completely pointless, unless maybe you work in a state frequently that the permit is good.

#10 ·
You did the multistate CCW? Good for you. Not that it would do me any good as I have no current desire to carry out of state as I'm always flying and going through airports, but I was thinking of doing it for laughs.

BTW, I'm not worked up about how long it takes IL to issue a FOID and potentially strong background checks. If it keeps weapons out of a few extra assholes hands, it is worth the effort. I just stay current and I'm fine. I don't like most other aspects of regulations in IL.

#12 ·
Yes its for the CCW permit

I actually have to its required by work. On the 11th and 12th I have to take two classes (1 which is for work and the other personal) for the CCW for Florida and Utah. Then I have to go back at some point to finish the other four classes as there are 5 total

#17 ·
sedways are awesome i want one for around chicago but I would most likely have to buy a city sticker for the dam thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.