Review: Bagmaster Pro-Shooter's Bag Tourn. Model 2 - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
I miss mopar

Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: I can't count that high.
How you found us: i don't remember.

Send a message via AIM to Drama Send a message via Skype™ to Drama
Review: Bagmaster Pro-Shooter's Bag Tourn. Model 2

I just recieved in my Pro-Shooter's Bag Tourn. Model 2 bad. When doing some research i didn't find as muck info on the bags as I liked. Ponch's writeup was probably the best, so I thought I'd do a quick writeup on another model in case it will help you guys.

What I was using before.
Up to this point I was only using a cheap duffel bag I got free years ago when buying some polo sport cologne. Yeah girls, I smell nice!
I liked that it was cheap and discrete.
I didn't like how nothing was organized. I had my guns in the original cases (one hard plastic case, one soft case). I also had all my cleaning supplies in it. It was messy, and starting to get heavy. So i decided to upgrade to something a bit more sport specific.

I ended up with the Bagmaster Pro-SHooters Bag Tourn. Model 2. I bought from www.bagmaster.com and paid $100 for it. THey shipped from St. Louis and I received it in a few days.

The bag has 2 padded inside pockets, each one meant for a pistol. I was able to fit my H&K P30 in one pocket and my Browning Buckmark Hunter in the other. The buckmark is a long piston with a 7.5" barrel so if this fits, is should fit almost all pistols.

On the outside of the pockets (still inside the bag) are slots to hold 4 mags for each pistol. The pockets are padded and the mags fit all the way in snugly.

On the inside of the bag it has a hard plastic bottom. This is nice because it give you a flat surface to put your boxes on and helps the bag keep its shape.

There is a large 2" deep outside pocket big enough to hold any pistol, but it is not padded. Just nylon. It is probably best used as storage for something else.

THere is also large outside pocket to hold paper, pens, and and small toss in items. This item isn't deep but would be ok to hold keys, gloves, etc while in the range.

There is a medium rectangular end pocket hat tis about 2" deep. I'm using this to hold a rag and some gun locks.

On the outside of the bag there is also a hook to hold your ears that can also be used to hold anything with a loop.

The bag has a nice thick sholder strap and the handles

The bag is discrete, looks well made, is discrete and has a lifetime warranty.

Right now here is what I have in my bag: 2 pistols, 3 extra mags, my laser box, 550 bulk box of .22 ammo, eyes, ears, pens, shoot n c targets, a rag, and 3 gun locks. It's companct can doesn't weight much.

What I still have more room for in the bag: I could still put another pistol, 5 more mags, and about 200 rounds of 9mm ammo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0482.jpg (76.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0483.jpg (62.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0486.jpg (51.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0489.jpg (59.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0492.jpg (50.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0495.jpg (81.3 KB, 16 views)

Steve
08 yamaha Zuma 49cc
Dirt: TBD
I love bike shopping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
I miss mopar

Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: I can't count that high.
How you found us: i don't remember.

Send a message via AIM to Drama Send a message via Skype™ to Drama
here are some pics of it full
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0500.jpg (78.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0501.jpg (48.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0502.jpg (54.3 KB, 19 views)

Steve
08 yamaha Zuma 49cc
Dirt: TBD
I love bike shopping.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode