Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

MY new track bike!!

1K views 41 replies 34 participants last post by  youngkow 
#1 · (Edited)
Well ... I got it!! Still breaking it in, but it fits me like a glove!

Still have not been over 5k rpm's, and the three cyliner seems very responsive. The decision was between a leftover 04/05 Daytona 600/650 and the 675. Leftover 600/650 = 7k out the door 675 = 9700 hmmmm... I decided on the 675 for the powerplant (cause I am all about the triple) , but the refined swingarm, usd forks and radial brakes put this over the top. I am going to have a blast on this thing!

I want to have 4&6 adjust the suspension, some Diablo Corsas to replace the Dragon Supercorsa pros, duct tape over the headlight, and 1000 miles of break-in and off to the track! I am stoked! :cruise Still got the 955 for the street, cause I still love that thing too ... only in a different way.

1 Sitting all puurty at the dealer
2 All strapped in to go home
3 At my house just before its maiden ride
4 Look into my eyes ... you are getting sleepy ... :laughing

#8 · (Edited)
A fellow CLSB'r bought the TT, and lived down state. All area dealers were unable to get the graphite colored 675 that I wanted, so I had to do a multi-state search. I located one in Indianapolis, so it worked out well. I dropped off the TT on the way down to pick up the 675.

I wish we had dealers like this around here. Great sales guys, finance guys and parts guys. I arranged the deal over the phone, walked in, signed a couple of things, and I was out the door in 5 minutes with my bike. A real treat.

Their dealership was all set up. They had no less than 30 Triumphs on the floor, and plenty of Triumph bike accessories and apparel. Even some carbon fiber stuff for the 675 (which I showed great restraint in not picking up) although I did get the solo seat cowl and some T-shirts. They also carried Polaris and Victory, and there was plenty of those in the place too! Class act!

#20 ·
Nice:bow

I have the Tune Edit software for that bike. ( its not on the market yet but i have a beta version that works well) all you need is a unlock code ($150?)
You Can
1) Advance/Retard the timeing
2) adjust the fuel curve
3) Shut of the o2 sensor
4) Make the intake flaper open/close any time you want
5) Move the rev limit
6) I can get a tune for it that is already done

and all sorts of other stuff

Let me know if you want to play with it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.