Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

the ultimate bling

587 views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  cam_neely_8 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Chills said:
Yeah, because if I had an extra $165,000 lying around I'd be thinking: where can I buy a scooter for this much?
If i had $165,000 laying around, i'd hire a contract killer to kill this foo for thinkin' his f'n scooter will sell for that much!! :2guns And Ron, LOL.

#6 ·
$165,000 scooter? This guy is balling out of control. Hell I want to know how much he wants for that sweet flat panel display in the background. That has to go for an easy 8k. Maybe he'll kick in the Harmon Kardon surround sound for an even 10k? Check the oriental rug as well. Something out of the Chang dynasty I'm sure.

#11 ·
Keyhole said:
$165,000 scooter? This guy is balling out of control. Hell I want to know how much he wants for that sweet flat panel display in the background. That has to go for an easy 8k. Maybe he'll kick in the Harmon Kardon surround sound for an even 10k? Check the oriental rug as well. Something out of the Chang dynasty I'm sure.

<---was thinking the same thing.

#12 ·
barf!
that has to be the ugliest pattern ever invented. I have never wanted an LV bag, and I certainly wouldn't want an LV scooter. Then again, I wouldn't want a New Kids on the Block scooter, either-- even if it did mean I finaly get to sit on their faces. Scooters = barf.

#17 ·
If you're selling an item for $165,000...you need to hook up a $200 dollar digital camera...put that thing outside...and shoot it up right.

I thought Craigslist was for people looking for a deal. Then again, maybe some Louis Vuitton scooter dealerships are asking like $250,000 for these things!

Then that would be a steal

#18 ·
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Oh man .... the room that thing is in says " Def pay this much for a scoot from me " ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.