Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Sorta good news

514 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  pitbull76 
#1 ·
I started my new job today. However it is not for Mercedes, YET. I got to talking with the Svc Mgr at the dealer Paulette and I bought our trucks, and after some talking and finagiling(sp?)(he let some other guy go) I got my start today.

#3 ·
So are you guys staying around here?

#5 ·
smokinjohn said:
So are you guys staying around here?
Yep, no relocating for us yet. I'm gonna see after a while how I like it and if I've gotten into the flow of things well there then decide later if I wanna make the move back to Mercedes. Though the hours that the Journeymen are bookin' here is enough to make me stay with them for quite some time.

#6 ·
Cool, now lets work on turning that 600 into your track day ride and what the new bike gonna be!!!!!! They have a REPSOL at Willy World

#7 ·
I know I know, but all good things will come in time. I'm hoping that by the end of next season I'll have a new ride. It just may not be what you think.*cough750cough*But not decided completely yet.

#8 ·
Nickyfan said:
I started my new job today. However it is not for Mercedes, YET. I got to talking with the Svc Mgr at the dealer Paulette and I bought our trucks, and after some talking and finagiling(sp?)(he let some other guy go) I got my start today.

Yay HMO!

#9 ·
No say it aint so Shane Honda less????!!!@@$#%^&@%^&^&@^#&@#K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.