Neil Pert...............

864 views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Cerk 
#1 ·
..................kicks old school Rock and Roll ASS!!!!! :1pimp

Live? FAGEDABOUDIT !!!!!!! :robewizar

Reactions: RSV4win
#27 ·
Bug said:
Cool - Justin T is fired up to ride since his track day with Jason last weekend - Great family of riders there

Shit, Jason Temme is a fast mutha. I was often passed by him in GLRRA :laughing I remember one practice and I was keep up with him and feeling pretty good about myself and then I found out him bike was running all shitty....humbling.

#28 ·
Sticky said:
Shit, Jason Temme is a fast mutha. I was often passed by him in GLRRA :laughing I remember one practice and I was keep up with him and feeling pretty good about myself and then I found out him bike was running all shitty....humbling.
I do not know Jason but Justin is a buddy of mine - We talk SBK and MGP all day long - I have seen Jason's times and yes, he is fast - Cool family too

#31 ·
Hotwheels said:
Great list. I would need to add Terry Bozzio to that list as well. I am dating myself...Terry performed with Zappa back in the day...was in Missing Persons...and recently with Jeff Beck. The guy is unreal on the skins. Saw him in concert years ago with Jeff Beck and Stevie Ray Vaughn...back when Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop album came out.
:2rockin

Also, if your aware of Bozzio, you probably know Carmen Appice of Cactus and Vanilla Fudge...another obscure but FANTASTIC drummer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.