Palos: Aug 22, 9am, Work Day and Ride - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Health & Fitness Talk to fellow members about getting in shape, to diets, to supplements and what does and doesn't work.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: '09 Yamaha R15, '07 BWM X-Challenge, '05 SV650, (2) '00 VFR, '84 RZ350
Years Riding: 14
How you found us: Speedzilla

Palos: Aug 22, 9am, Work Day and Ride

CAMBr (Chicago Area Mountian Biker's) are having a trail day at Palos on Sunday at 9am. Meeting place is at Bullfrog Lake. There will be a ride afterwards as well; about noon. There's also a ride going on beforehand too at 7am but I imagine most of us will still be in bed. They are planning on working on a new section that will tie together the new staging area to the trails.

Read here as what to bring and what to expect. They supply the major tools, but you need to be prepared for trail conditions and have gloves and your own water.

http://www.bicyclesetc-il.com/cambr/...workDates.html

Participants are also required to fill out the county waiver too.

http://www.bicyclesetc-il.com/cambr/...CFPDwaiver.htm

Hope to see some of you there giving back to the trails

"and yes, I will be serving strawberry shortcake right out of my bikini bottoms. just come on by with a spoon and scoop it out of my ass crack." ill_ag

"Why would I beat someone with a pillow when all I really want is dirty coochy?" ill_ag
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 09:06 AM
Slowass

I'm in!!!

And did you happen to catch in the forums or anything what the timeline for these events looks like? I've never been to one...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: '09 Yamaha R15, '07 BWM X-Challenge, '05 SV650, (2) '00 VFR, '84 RZ350
Years Riding: 14
How you found us: Speedzilla

Ride at 7am.
Work at 9am.
Ride at noonish.

The 7am ride starts out in the very last parking lot. Same as the start for the 12 hour race.

"and yes, I will be serving strawberry shortcake right out of my bikini bottoms. just come on by with a spoon and scoop it out of my ass crack." ill_ag

"Why would I beat someone with a pillow when all I really want is dirty coochy?" ill_ag

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode