Are you afraid of spiders?

• Scared to fucking death

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Hell no, spiders are cool

Votes: 49 61.3%

Are you scared of Spiders?

2K views 62 replies 34 participants last post by  yamaweezle 
#1 ·
I'm not talking about huge tarantulas (Sp?). I'm talking about little midwestern house spiders. Non poisonous no bigger than a silver dollar spiders.

Simple answer. Yes or no?

#12 ·
No, just smash them. Big spiders...FU*k Yeah.

#13 ·
Grasshopper said:
Wait a minute! You are scared of a little spider and you will attempt death by climbing a 35,000 foot mountain???? Something is wrong here.:laughing

I am also scared to death of roller coasters. Anyone know of a good shrink? :laughing

#14 ·
Chills said:
I am also scared to death of roller coasters. Anyone know of a good shrink? :laughing
That is understandable because you have no control. But you can totally smash a house spider.

Explain why you are scared chills maybe we can help.:)

#15 ·
Grasshopper said:
That is understandable because you have no control. But you can totally smash a house spider.

Explain why you are scared chills maybe we can help.:)

Why I'm scared of spiders? They are creepy and crawly. They have fangs, hair, a buzillion eyes..... brrr... just thinking about them gives me the shivers. I am deep down deathly afraid of spiders. I'll kill them but I'll take half a roll of TP to do it. ;)

#16 ·
Chills said:
Why I'm scared of spiders? They are creepy and crawly. They have fangs, hair, a buzillion eyes..... brrr... just thinking about them gives me the shivers. I am deep down deathly afraid of spiders. I'll kill them but I'll take half a roll of TP to do it. ;)
:laughing HILARIOUS!!! You need to use something better than TP. They can squirm out of there. A shoe works good. Rachel has a can of spider spray in every room of the house and always on the look out.:2sniper

#18 ·
Grasshopper said:
:laughing HILARIOUS!!! You need to use something better than TP. They can squirm out of there. A shoe works good. Rachel has a can of spider spray in every room of the house and always on the look out.:2sniper

Yeah, I worry about that so I squish them down REAL well. My fiance is afraid of spiders so I'm the designated hunter of the house... they make spider spray? I need to find that.

You know, WD-40 works well as a spray. Kills them in a few seconds and it's easy to aim with that little red tube.

#20 ·
It's wierd...when i was a kid, i wasn't afraid of them at all. I used to catch wolf spiders and keep 'em in jars...then something happened and i wouldn't go in the fucking room with one from like 9 to 13...then my uncle was over who's a bit of a nut, my ole man told him i was scared of the little fuggers...so he picked one off the wall, tossed it back in his mouth and washed it down with some Old Milwaukee...i'm not fond of them, but i'm not as scared as i once was:laughing

#21 ·
CerkMX said:
It's wierd...when i was a kid, i wasn't afraid of them at all. I used to catch wolf spiders and keep 'em in jars...then something happened and i wouldn't go in the fucking room with one from like 9 to 13...then my uncle was over who's a bit of a nut, my ole man told him i was scared of the little fuggers...so he picked one off the wall, tossed it back in his mouth and washed it down with some Old Milwaukee...i'm not fond of them, but i'm not as scared as i once was:laughing
HOLY SHIT I JUST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING!!!!:rofl

#22 ·
scared shitless!!!!! absloutly positivly hate any spider!!!
If need be I will kill it, other wise if someone else is around I'll ask them to, and if they don't I'll be paranoid the whole time watching it... keeping an eye out!
I was a lil kid and my brother would put spiders in my bed, along with every other kind of insect you can think of ( including centipedes (sp?) and never ever liked spiders....

#25 · (Edited)
My girl is deathly afraid. I'm not.

But if the spider is larger than usual and has colorful markings I won't f*ck with it (unless it's inside the house).

My girl is also afraid of wasps and has all these wasp killing traps in her backyard. And has more than a couple wasp killer stream sprayer bottles and will go out hunting and killing them on her back patio, lol.

#26 ·
Jumping spiders don't seem to bother me as much and I can only assume that this is because the have a head that looks more like a "face" than most others. Otherwise, I f'n hate em as well as most insects really. Go figure, I have little aprehension when it comes to diving out of a plane, but you come close enough to me w/ a cochroach and I will run like a little bitch:laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.