Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

I Nominate this the quote of the week!

903 views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  Chills 
#1 ·
If anyone can find a funnier quote of the week please post it in this thread with the authors quote marks around it.:laughing

CerkMX said:
It's wierd...when i was a kid, i wasn't afraid of them at all. I used to catch wolf spiders and keep 'em in jars...then something happened and i wouldn't go in the fucking room with one from like 9 to 13...then my uncle was over who's a bit of a nut, my ole man told him i was scared of the little fuggers...so he picked one off the wall, tossed it back in his mouth and washed it down with some Old Milwaukee...i'm not fond of them, but i'm not as scared as i once was:laughing

#6 ·
Vcook said:
dude, you and tom should just have sex already. its painfully obvious to all of us that you're deeply in love with each other.
You are so dead, I'm knocking your motorcycle over next time I see you.:nono

#8 ·
Grasshopper said:
You are so dead, I'm knocking your motorcycle over next time I see you.:nono
Relax Nick, I'm not the type of person to look down your gay love. I support you two and the beautiful special bond you have. If you want, I'll fly to Hawaii with you guys so that you can be joined in holy matrimony in accordance with the gay marriage guidelines of that state. That's how supportive I am of you two lovebirds. Then, on to brokeback mountain for the honeymoon!!!

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

#10 ·
Nick said:
Oh Tom, I'm so glad I found you! You mean so much to me!!
Tom said:
I'm so glad I met you too Nick, I've never felt this way about any else before.
Nick said:
OHHHH TOM I LOVE YOU!!!
Tom said:
I LOVE YOU TOO BIG GUY!!! COME HERE!!!
<----Nick and Tom playing kissey face

:laughing :laughing :laughing

#11 ·
jimzx9r said:
I feel left out.
No one likes you....you can leave this thread now....

:laughing

#20 ·
I didn't no Hawaii was a same-sex marriage state.
You guys can use our condo in Maui.
It's a cozy 1BR with a balcony and jacuzzi.
It actually sleeps 6 if you like swingin'.

#21 ·
Grasshopper said:
That's alright, some how, motorcycle chains get cut, tires go flat, and gas gets siphoned out of cars and motorcycles. It's just an act of god I say.:ar
After that chain gets cut don't forget to choke him with it. Here you are, talking about spiders. And this man hears "gay sex". Which leads me to the conclusion that this man is either.........gay himself. OR. Not straight.

#24 ·
clearwaterms said:
not a perfect fit for this thread, but ive been dying for a place to drop this joke, and this will just HAVE to do...

what do you call an open can of tuna on the coffee table of a lesbian?

potpourri

:laughing

I'm going to use this one.

You guys are hilarious. Tom, Nick, if you guys need some alone time at Bar Louie I won't be offended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.