Might not know what I'm doing but.... - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Tony's Office (chicagolandsportbikes) This is the place to get the latest updates on server issues or downtime, as well as to report problems with the site to Tony.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Jason Temme

Sportbike: Yamaha R6 Race, Honda CBR Steet, Yamaha WR250 Dirt, Honda XR80 pit bike
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: Jrock

Might not know what I'm doing but....

Was in a thread and went to thread tools to email to a friend. Get the error message -

Team Serpent, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to reply to a thread in the "For Sale" forum please stop go back to the thread and send the user a PM. Replies are turned off in the for sale forum.

I thought the thread tool "Email this page" would allow me to send to someone incase they were interested.

Is that not how it works? do I not have "sufficient privileges"? If not how do I get them?

Thanks for your help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode