Post Putnam 6/12 6/13 - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

NESBA.com This forum is for talking about Nesba events and for their members to communicate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Addicted

Sportbike: 09 Kawi ZX6R, 75' Yamaha RD250, '13 KTM 350 SX-F, '05 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: Not nearly long enough
How you found us: followed the squids

Send a message via AIM to eE jeremy
Post Putnam 6/12 6/13

I personally only rode saturday but what a blast!

For whatever reason things clicked saturday afternoon and I made probably the single biggest improvements in my riding since my first couple trackdays. Every day I try to focus on one thing I really want to improve, this week was forcing myself to relax on the bike, stay loose on the bars, let my body fall down into the turns, breath easy, relax and just let my body do what I've been training it to do. The results were way better than expected, no matter how much more throttle I gave the bike the corners seemed effortless, I could go in hot , hit the apex and still exit the corner tight enough to go around another rider. I exited the corners thinking "wow, i could have gone in there much faster" almost every time, it's gonna take a while for my brain to adjust and let me actually come in the corners a little faster but that'll come in time.

It's truly amazing how much a small change, especially state of mind change, can make in ones riding. As some of the afternoon sessions went on the heat would start to get to me and I could tell I was tensing up just in the way the bike turned, I could feel it trying to push wide, and a quick mental checklist showed the same thing every time that happened, I was tense. A few deep breaths, thinking through the next couple corners and a moment to gather my thoughts and I was able to get back into form, which as the day wore on I needed to do less and less. I was able to keep my body relaxed easier with practice and by the end of the day I felt like I was turning the best laps I ever have. I even lined up near the front of the group instead of the back and spent more time passing than getting passed. (I'm normally the slow guy in I)

The morning sessions proved valuable too, I don't have a lot of poor traction condition riding under me and last time I crashed out, so a few laps on the ice rink was good for getting my head on straight, slippery doesn't mean you have to crash! Learning when to back off and how to stay calm when the bike's feeling all crazy underneath are probably good things to have in the bag of tricks.

Anyways, I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did this weekend. Besides being a tad hot it was great weather, see ya all next time!

Shitty Pass Racing #513

Last edited by eE jeremy; 06-13-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Got my new Ride......

Sportbike: YZ250, GSX-R750 K1, ZX-7R (RIP)
Years Riding: Since I was about 10 yrs old
How you found us: JimGoFast

Relaxing on the bike can do a lot to help you. Sounds like you getting in the groove.

Very cool

- Sam
NESBA #749
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I don't know...

Sportbike: more than one... one less now...
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Some girl was talking about it.

More grasscutting... but all in all a good event! Had fun, but just not a track for me maybe someday again, if the bike is all setup right...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 12:33 AM

Sportbike: Ducati 1098S
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: NESBA member

Stephan.. you need to leave the grass clipping to the hired help my man! Putnam is so "open" compared to the other tracks, it LOOKS like you could run off forever if you need to, but it's TRULY unforgiving if you do. I got transported to Mount Meridian trauma center in 2008 .. that grass isn't as soft and inviting as it looks!

I absolutely, positively REFUSE to run off the track. I've finally got myself trained mentally that if I feel I'm in danger of running out of track, I turn my head, throw my body down as far as I can, squeeze out every last bit of lean angle I can, and have faith as the tires slide. I'll tuck it before I run off.

There's been more than once this mindset has saved me a short fall to a long recovery.

Hope to see you back out again soon.

NESBA Advaned #501

GSX-R1000 (Track)
Ducati 1098S (Track)
Kawasaki ZX-14 (Street)
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 05:59 AM

Sportbike: A weed wacker
Years Riding: Just started today as a matter of fact..
How you found us: A dream I had once

Send a message via MSN to JRSMAIL
Checking the landscaping again are we? Do you know why your doing that? Are you not looking through the turns, enter speed way to high?

Jon
MSF Instructor

<---- Useless

Always Stand For What You Believe In... Even If Means You Stand Alone...
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 06:29 AM
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRSMAIL View Post
Checking the landscaping again are we? Do you know why your doing that? Are you not looking through the turns, enter speed way to high?
from the looks of what is happening,
#1 suspension
#2 tire

the front kicked away in a right hander ( both times - yes twice....) with no warning. I had some chatter when breaking a session before that, than we changed the suspension, and tire pressure a bit, after that it seemed to be better until I entered a turn und the bike just went...
I don't think the speed was a big issue, I never had my mojo going all weekend, so I didn't push too hard...
hopefully she is back together by the end of the week and I can get some laps at Blackhawk on Monday and maybe see my mojo somwhere out there.

post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:16 AM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

Great times at Putnam this weekend! Thanks to many who gave me pointers and stopped by to say hi in the pits. Good to see everyone out there.

Craig
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:02 AM

Sportbike: SV 650, FZR 400, RM 125
Years Riding: Since 1990
How you found us: Nesba!

Saturday was a blast. Sunday.... I was so tired from the heat and humidity, I just couldn't do much riding for myself.

Thanks to Ron Hix for the exceptional afternoon classroom training session! It was good to see so many people take advantage of it. Stay tuned for more information on this! To keep it from being redundant we're thinking of having a "topic of the week." Then after we cover that topic, we'll answer all the questions you can come up with.

Congrats to all the bumps! Tea earned herself a shiny Black "A" sticker as well.

Thanks to the Big Meanie Motorsports crew for sharing the A/C. Without it, I would have not been able to ride so much.

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

VinylSaurusRex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - SMR Components - Apexjunkie.com - Yamaha Champions Riding School
"If you're headed toward trees, I'm guessing your on the wrong line." - S. Russell
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Enjoying Life!!

Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends

Good times minus that damn humidity that started to kick my ass Saturday afternoon. Good seeing everyone. I even got to see a squirrel on the track and he was loving it. So Sqrly when ya selling the kidney?!?

Also fun riding with ya Kim, but by that time I was mentally spent thinking about tires and only did 1 more session.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!

Last edited by CHeYeNNe; 06-14-2010 at 02:13 PM.
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:43 AM
d0 work s0n!

Sportbike: '06 GSX-R
Years Riding: Moment I got off the street
How you found us: twinky in the donut?

Crazy rain aside, thankfully before or after our sessions, it was a great weekend. I hadn't been back to Putnam in a few years and the first saturday session was a bit spooky how much the bike wanted to move. After the A guys got out there just before lunch the track dried out and the pace picked up. Hot as hell saturday, i believe it pushed close to 95. Helped the tires out immensely but I was wasted. Kept the bike up and had help from Steve (11) and Hix towing me around.

Thanks to Craig for all your help and for a cool hotel room to crash at. Big thanks to Jordan again for towing my bike and thanks to Blume for setting me up with some parts to get me ready for the weekend. Gotta love NESBA riders. Always there to help a fellow rider out.

I took a few hundred pictures but that post will have to wait till later tonight or tomorrow.

"if i close my mind in fear, please pry it open. if my face becomes sincere beware.
when i start to come undone, stitch me together.
when you see me stretched remind me of what left this outlaw torn."
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:45 AM
d0 work s0n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHeYeNNe View Post
Good times minus that damn humidity that started to kick my ass Saturday afternoon. Good seeing everyone. I even got to see a squirrel on the track and he was loving it. So Sqrly when ya selling the kidney?!?
Thought I saw Sqrly out there! And then I did, talked to him at the end of the day on Sunday. Good to see that you're mostly healed up and glad to see that you might have caught the addiction and has found a place to use all that speed. Hope to see you out there again Sqrly!

"if i close my mind in fear, please pry it open. if my face becomes sincere beware.
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm a blessed man

Sportbike: GSXR 1000
How you found us: Sportbikes.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkotlin View Post
Thanks to Ron Hix for the exceptional afternoon classroom training session! It was good to see so many people take advantage of it. Stay tuned for more information on this! To keep it from being redundant we're thinking of having a "topic of the week." Then after we cover that topic, we'll answer all the questions you can come up with.
My pleasure Greg. It was really good to see so many riders interested in increasing their riding skills. This sport really needs more riders like that. Thanks guys and gals!!

Ron Hix
MTD CR #975
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Enjoying Life!!

Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends

Yea thanks Ron for the class. Now just to put it to use

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 09:02 AM
d0 work s0n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhix View Post
My pleasure Greg. It was really good to see so many riders interested in increasing their riding skills. This sport really needs more riders like that. Thanks guys and gals!!
yes that simple reminder of tucking the elbow was a big help. the moment i started working on that everything seemed so much smoother. now i just need to work on my corner speed, among the many other things. thanks ron.

post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 09:06 AM
I don't know...

Quote:
Yea thanks Ron for the class. Now just to put it to use
Damn I missed that...

post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 AM
d0 work s0n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germany View Post
Damn I missed that...
i think you were busy...

post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 09:09 AM
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedblue View Post
i think you were busy...

I belive you are right, I picked the bike up during lunch...

post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 10:56 AM
Defender of the Innocent

Sportbike: Simon and Garfunkel
Years Riding: over a decade
How you found us: YZFRob

Thank you all very much for the hospitality!

It was a great weekend, despite the rain and putnam chewing up my tires a bit earlier than i thought. ;-)

A HUGE Thanks to Fred for making it possible!! You know how much it meant to me to come and ride and relax. I hope we'll get to ride together next time.

Thanks to Steve B for CARING enough to come and talk to Steve P about the 'dude with the superman logo' : Coaches who truly care are awesome!

A super special thanks to Steve P for being the best coach in the world and for being who he is! I wouldn't have made it this far without you and I hope we'll get to ride some more this year. It's been too long.. I said it before, you're my hero!!! :adore:

Thanks to Stefan for the ride and great company while there, along with Rob and Steve.

Thanks to everyone else for a great weekend. It was great to see you all again!!

t.

Tea Palella
Midwest Instructor

SportbikeTrackTime - SportbikeTrackGear - SportbikeTrackGirl

IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, Cyclepath Racing
ChicagoLand Bikers.com
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Defender of the Innocent

Sportbike: Simon and Garfunkel
Years Riding: over a decade
How you found us: YZFRob

Oh, forgot to add..

The reverse grid was a blast!! Kim and I rocked in the front longer than i thought we would have!!!

Also, I miss riding with Brian Wink.

And thanks Rob for the wave bys

Tea Palella
Midwest Instructor

SportbikeTrackTime - SportbikeTrackGear - SportbikeTrackGirl

IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, Cyclepath Racing
ChicagoLand Bikers.com
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Captain Dryspell

Sportbike: 2K4 Busa / 2K9 R1
Years Riding: About that long
How you found us: What

First, a huge thank you to all the CR'S I don't know how you all rode as much as you did in the heat and still managed to keep a extremely safe track out there.

NESBA and Greg

Though this was only my second track weekend I think the splitting up of the groups for the meetings is a huge bonus to keep attention in the groups. Definitely a good change.

Ron

Thanks for the "drama free" body positioning class. You did a great job breaking everything down.

Cheyenne

Thanks or the trailer spot

Germany

Thanks for lending me the gas from your lawn mower
Sorry dude, it was just to easy..... Hope to see you out there soon.

<<< Keith

NESBA #127
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Highspeed ditch inspector

Sportbike: CB-360, RST Futura, 96/97/98/99 compilation of gixxers into one trackbike.
Years Riding: Since 2000
How you found us: Member

Quote:
I'm waiting till Bill Gates needs a kidney, then I'll sell myne for cheap.

Quote:
Thought I saw Sqrly out there! And then I did, talked to him at the end of the day on Sunday. Good to see that you're mostly healed up and glad to see that you might have caught the addiction and has found a place to use all that speed. Hope to see you out there again Sqrly!
I am not addicted. Really, I'm not addicted. Thats what happens all those other junkies. So, there is no way that I'm addicted. I figure until I have bought a canopy, I must not have a problem.

BTW, Does anybody have an EZ-up for cheap?

OK, truthfully, the first two sessions wern't all that much fun. It was alright but I can have more fun splitting lanes other non law abiding riding methods.

Then the third session the track was a bit more open and I was sent out behind a couple other riders being evaluated by a CR (Kim). Finally a pace worth riding. Later in the session, Kim started to evaluate me (I had no intention of this) which was nice till I tried flubbed a pass and took a tour of the lawn (I saw no dandelions out there). In the chat I had with Kim after the session, she gave me some compliments and ass chewing and more compliments. All in all I was finally getting the hang of this stuff.

During lunch I finally got my clutch to stop slipping and that was a tremendous help. That help me make quicker cleaner passes and I could start to focus on tightening up my line. Then I was setting my line a bit too tight and a couple more interesting moments I found a comfortable line a bit wider than necessary but it was working fairly well.

Next session later Greg pulled me off to the hot pit to tell me that I was apexing too late but otherwise doing well. I tried to turn in sooner and that helped a bit but I think I was still apexing late.

Then the last session, I got stuck behind a literbike. The dude would squirt the straits and park the turns. At one point I got a great drive out of turn 10, and had him passed by the time we hit the tower, then the fucker re-passed me with motor and parked turn one. !#@$%&^*^!%[email protected]$#&*^%@!!!!! That lap he ran wide in the bus stop and I went on my merry way. The next time down the front strait I tried entering turn one a bunch faster with the "no coast" method. I did that fine but had my line about 3ft wide. The front chattered and I took another tour of the lawn. That section didn't have any dandelions ether. I was tired and pissed so I called it a day.

I got many warnings about turn 4's off camber but after getting over the fear that I had of it from all the warnings, I started to really enjoy it. The 123 combo became fun once I upped the speed through 1, just had a hard time finding a good spot to down shift. And the 9 10 combo I got down real well too. Decelerating half of Dead Bear kept the nerves on edge.

I had a blast, no crashes, I'm gonna need a raise in wages! A Huge thanks to NESBA for the free day and to Brian Wink for picking my name.

!!!!!!!(.)(.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!). (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!( y )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Garage

Last edited by sqrly; 06-14-2010 at 02:11 PM.
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 06:57 PM

Sportbike: Track: 08 GSXR 1000; 08 GSXR 1000; 2005 R6 Dirt: 08 CRF 250 06 KLX 110
Years Riding: 15 years
How you found us: NESBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by eE jeremy View Post
I personally only rode saturday but what a blast!

For whatever reason things clicked saturday afternoon and I made probably the single biggest improvements in my riding since my first couple trackdays. Every day I try to focus on one thing I really want to improve, this week was forcing myself to relax on the bike, stay loose on the bars, let my body fall down into the turns, breath easy, relax and just let my body do what I've been training it to do. The results were way better than expected, no matter how much more throttle I gave the bike the corners seemed effortless, I could go in hot , hit the apex and still exit the corner tight enough to go around another rider. I exited the corners thinking "wow, i could have gone in there much faster" almost every time, it's gonna take a while for my brain to adjust and let me actually come in the corners a little faster but that'll come in time.

It's truly amazing how much a small change, especially state of mind change, can make in ones riding. As some of the afternoon sessions went on the heat would start to get to me and I could tell I was tensing up just in the way the bike turned, I could feel it trying to push wide, and a quick mental checklist showed the same thing every time that happened, I was tense. A few deep breaths, thinking through the next couple corners and a moment to gather my thoughts and I was able to get back into form, which as the day wore on I needed to do less and less. I was able to keep my body relaxed easier with practice and by the end of the day I felt like I was turning the best laps I ever have. I even lined up near the front of the group instead of the back and spent more time passing than getting passed. (I'm normally the slow guy in I)

The morning sessions proved valuable too, I don't have a lot of poor traction condition riding under me and last time I crashed out, so a few laps on the ice rink was good for getting my head on straight, slippery doesn't mean you have to crash! Learning when to back off and how to stay calm when the bike's feeling all crazy underneath are probably good things to have in the bag of tricks.

Anyways, I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did this weekend. Besides being a tad hot it was great weather, see ya all next time!
Great to hear you had a good time...Thanks for riding with NESBA

WWW.TRACKDAYSTORE.COM The only online store where you earn free track time when you make a purchase
WWW.NESBA.COM
Nesba Midwest CR #803
Hix Racing #803
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:33 PM
The apex was where?

Sportbike: '07 GSX-R 600
Years Riding: Always learning.
How you found us: A vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrly View Post

I am not addicted. Really, I'm not addicted. Thats what happens all those other junkies. So, there is no way that I'm addicted. I figure until I have bought a canopy, I must not have a problem.

3 words for ya: Farm and Fleet.

Corey aka: phkz24
NESBA "I" #24
MSF Instructor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ye Ole Book of Truth
It is easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission
Godspeed Ashwin.
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:39 PM
d0 work s0n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phkz24 View Post
3 words for ya: Farm and Fleet.
actually someone just posted that kmart has the real EZ ups for $109. i believe they are the bigger ones and $59 for 10x10's.

post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:55 PM

Sportbike: SV 650, FZR 400, RM 125
Years Riding: Since 1990
How you found us: Nesba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
First, a huge thank you to all the CR'S I don't know how you all rode as much as you did in the heat and still managed to keep a extremely safe track out there.

NESBA and Greg

Though this was only my second track weekend I think the splitting up of the groups for the meetings is a huge bonus to keep attention in the groups. Definitely a good change.
Your telling me! I drank lots of fluids and relaxed in the AC to keep my sessions up on Saturday. I WAS ONE TIRED DUDE ON SUNDAY! The heat and humidity were a killer.

Thanks for the good feedback on the meetings. Putnam's schedule is a bit tight in the mornings. Our hope is that by breaking up the meetings, we can reduce the redundancy, keep our topics more focused to the appropriate audience. The goal is that we can make better use of the morning time, cover the same material, give you guys more time to get ready for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrly View Post
I'm waiting till Bill Gates needs a kidney, then I'll sell myne for cheap.

Next session later Greg pulled me off to the hot pit to tell me that I was apexing too late but otherwise doing well. I tried to turn in sooner and that helped a bit but I think I was still apexing late.

I had a blast, no crashes, I'm gonna need a raise in wages! A Huge thanks to NESBA for the free day and to Brian Wink for picking my name.
It was good to have you out there and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You were riding really solid that session I rode with you. I spoke with Kim when you told me that you rode with her in the morning. You seemed to be doing much of what she wanted to see you improve on. A bit of consistency, a little less heat, a little more water (to drink, not on the pavement) a bit more track time and you will be on your way.

I really enjoyed myself this weekend. More on Saturday before the fatigue kicked in. I saw a lot of things click for people this weekend. Makes me think there is more this coaching thing then just the sweet salary I draw

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

VinylSaurusRex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - SMR Components - Apexjunkie.com - Yamaha Champions Riding School
"If you're headed toward trees, I'm guessing your on the wrong line." - S. Russell
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:55 PM
d0 work s0n!

guys here's a link to some of the pictures. I couldn't upload them all as i don't have enough space. I also posted some of the my favs. Enjoy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lars.Ped...eat=directlink

Last edited by paintedblue; 06-14-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: added pics
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:16 PM
The apex was where?

Sportbike: '07 GSX-R 600
Years Riding: Always learning.
How you found us: A vision.

Quote:
actually someone just posted that kmart has the real EZ ups for $109. i believe they are the bigger ones and $59 for 10x10's.
Farm and Fleet has the 12x12 EX-up for 109 as well, or it did recently. The 10x10 is on sale regularly for 69 and occasionally 59.

Corey aka: phkz24
NESBA "I" #24
MSF Instructor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ye Ole Book of Truth
It is easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission
Godspeed Ashwin.
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:42 PM
d0 work s0n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phkz24 View Post
Farm and Fleet has the 12x12 EX-up for 109 as well, or it did recently. The 10x10 is on sale regularly for 69 and occasionally 59.
so there...

post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Mooooooove!!

Sportbike: 09 zx6r (the spotted Kaw)
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: a member at a track day

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkotlin View Post
Saturday was a blast. Sunday.... I was so tired from the heat and humidity, I just couldn't do much riding for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhix View Post
Greg & Ron that class session was killer, its always easier to see something being drawn out on the map once you've ridden it for a day & a half already, as i told ron i was literally able to shave 6 seconds off in a DAY due to some pointers he gave me (now he tells me don't go any faster on them tires, time for race rubber ) the meeting truly was an asset to the weekend & the morning riders meeting setup is ALOT nicer in my opinion
Quote:
i just got the actual ez-up brand with the center bracing for 129 + tax at cabella's the last one i had w/o the center bracing snapped during hurricane blackhawk

Team Mooo-ve over #219
Red Headed Step Child Nesba CR #21
STT A #21
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 10:30 AM
d0 work s0n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_fuggin_t View Post
i just got the actual ez-up brand with the center bracing for 129 + tax at cabella's the last one i had w/o the center bracing snapped during hurricane blackhawk
yeah i'm sure some people wished they had that feature saturday night or you coulda run out there in the middle of the night, blume and "enjoyed" the rain a little. saw some pretty mangled tents coming in on sunday.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode