Post Labor Day Weekend BHF - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

NESBA.com This forum is for talking about Nesba events and for their members to communicate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
I don't know...

Sportbike: more than one... one less now...
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Some girl was talking about it.

Post Labor Day Weekend BHF

Well...
...I had lots of fun and It was great meeting some now members.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me

Glad to hear it, that is what it is all about!!

===========
Great Quote - One would think that the Secret Service was smart enough to get serviced secretly.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
post #3 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 09:07 PM
King Nothing

Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me

Great weekend! Nesba raised a ton of money for the airfence fund, met some new peeps, did personal bests at blackhawk, had some fun with people Ive never ridden the track with before. Special thanks to Chris Frye for some tips, thanks to Nolan for a temporary fix. I wish I coulda run Monday too, but my old ass was gassed! Sorry to Steve Paellea (sp?) for my indiscretion! Greg, good times - I like the sparks!

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me

Sparks?! Tell me more. I just got home as well.

===========
Great Quote - One would think that the Secret Service was smart enough to get serviced secretly.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
post #5 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Kim

Sportbike: '08 GSXR 750
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: hubby's a member!

Good times this weekend! I thought three days in a row was going to completely wear me out, but surprisingly I have enough energy to post a brief review of the weekend...

Saturday - COLD!! in the morning at least. Couple of cold-weather boo-boos to start the day (cold brains and cold tires) but then riders started to sort themselves out. I CR'ed both "B" and "I" groups and managed to get in one "A" session before the day was over. Chili cook-off was excellent, although I missed most of the after-party since I was tucked in and sound asleep by 8:45pm (yes, I'm OLD.)

Sunday - morning was also COLD!! But the sun came out and warmed us up quickly, as did the news of the excellent results from Saturday night's cook-off and fundraiser (no spoilers from me though!). Lots of CLSB people and their families/friends there on Sunday. Atmosphere was really great, lots of smiles and riders making awesome progress on track. I was able to get some more time in the "A" group and turned some of my fastest BHF laps since becoming a CR. More smiles for me . Sunday night Jeff Taylor (j_fuggin_t) and his GF hosted a fantastic cook-out (Thanks again!!)

Monday - much warmer, although we got hit with a pretty violent storm in the early morning hours, complete with pea-sized hail. The first couple of morning sessions were on damp track but things dried out by late morning. There were threats of more storms during the day that never really materialized - just a few scattered showers but nothing that really caused too much difficulty. I was really happy with my "A" sessions on Monday - was actually able to ride 4 out of 7, plus a couple of "I" sessions and every "B" session. Thanks to my fellow CR's and A group members for helping me with my own progress - special thanks to A-Fed, Chad Trank, and David Kim for the feedback!

Congrats to everyone on their bumps this weekend (Grumpy, dwags), hope everyone had as great of a time as I did!!!

CCS #912
STT Coach #912
Former NESBA CR #29

Last edited by Kim; 09-06-2010 at 10:00 PM.
post #6 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 10:12 PM
TOOS Racing

Sportbike: gsxr 1000 gsxr 750
Years Riding: enough to know better
How you found us: googled "pussies on bikes"

i had a great time on sunday. thanks to all the CRs who helped me out. it was my first time at blackhawk and with nesba and both were great. talking with kim in the pits was a big help. every session the CR i was with was telling me the same thing, take the correct line and hit the apex. i was riding pretty inconsistently. the last session of the morning i was out with greg. the talking he gave me after the session really sunk in because the next session after lunch i hooked up with CR who's name i forget(i know it starts with an o, an older guy with an accent) and he towed me around and i was going a lot faster with a lot less effort. we were able to make it through traffic and i was able to maintain a good rhythm. i was very happy when he gave me the bump to I.

riding in I was awesome. with everyone riding faster and on a much more consistent line i able to concentrate on my lines and coming a lot closer to the apex. my girlfriend said i ran a lot quicker times and i was using a lot less energy. i don't know what i was running, at this point i don't want to know. i have only done 3 trackdays and i don't want to push trying to break into some meaningless digit.

all in all i had a great day. i really can't thank the CRs enough. you guys (and gal) are awesome.
post #7 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Nuke and Pave

Sportbike: Yamaha R6, BMW RT
Years Riding: R6 2 years, bikes - longer than you!
How you found us: Wink

I made the weekend without a single trip in an ambulance! Thanks Kim for dragging my slow ass around the track and the help with turn 6. Great seeing everyone!

NESBA #327, Advanced Class
06 Yamaha R6, 04 BMW RT, 72 Honda CB500
"All dogs go to Heaven."
"Being middle of the road started to bore me, so I headed for the ditch."
post #8 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Addicted

Sportbike: 09 Kawi ZX6R, 75' Yamaha RD250, '13 KTM 350 SX-F, '05 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: Not nearly long enough
How you found us: followed the squids

Send a message via AIM to eE jeremy
First full day in A, and quite the schooling I got!

It was an absolute blast though, I learned more Sunday than I have in a long time. There's some fasssst people in NESBA and whether you know it or not you probably taught me a thing or two this weekend! Was a lot of fun dicing it up and riding knee to fairing with a bunch of you, can't wait to do it again

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #9 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 11:32 PM
d0 work s0n!

Sportbike: '06 GSX-R
Years Riding: Moment I got off the street
How you found us: twinky in the donut?

Nuff said.

I'm going to bed.

"if i close my mind in fear, please pry it open. if my face becomes sincere beware.
when i start to come undone, stitch me together.
when you see me stretched remind me of what left this outlaw torn."

Last edited by paintedblue; 09-06-2010 at 11:37 PM.
post #10 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Pit Bitch

Sportbike: What bike?
How you found us: phkz24

Send a message via AIM to Lina
I was there the whole weekend with my boyfriend, Power House (aka phkz24). This was the first time I saw him out on the track and I think he did awesome! :P I'm so proud of him. I got some pretty good pictures for using a shitty digital camera.

This was my first track weekend and I had a blast! I met a ton of new people and they were all pretty badass. I think Kegger and Grumpy were a couple that I met whose forum names I remember. And Germany! Sorry for butchering your language. I did my best. I haven't spoken German in about a year and a half.

I felt so welcomed and everyone was very friendly. I was able to be myself. Thanks guys for being so awesome. <3 I'm definitely going to try and go to more NESBA events. At least at Black Hawk Farms and maybe Putnam. I think I know what I'm getting Corey for his birthday again next year. :P
post #11 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 12:00 AM
I am the Stig.

Sportbike: 09' Triumph Daytona 675, 06' Triumph Thruxton, 74' CB360
Years Riding: Some say he's been ridin motorcycles since before they were invented... all we know is he's the Stig
How you found us: Met Chills while rockclimbing.

I'm sorry I missed out ... but I had to do the responsible thing and not go.
post #12 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 12:09 AM

Sportbike: SV 650, FZR 400, RM 125
Years Riding: Since 1990
How you found us: Nesba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wink View Post
Sparks?! Tell me more. I just got home as well.
I was working on my entry speed in 3 all weekend. Turns out you can go really fast. But it helps to have the right springs on your bike to support the speed. Never knew my boots had Titanium toe sliders. I don't know if there is much left after that one! I came into 3 so fast, I went around 2 other bikes the Millennium Falcon in a light speed jump! The rear end just compacted on the load and I lost all my ground clearance instantly. Woke my self up with that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwags View Post
all in all i had a great day. i really can't thank the CRs enough. you guys (and gal) are awesome.
You were riding well. Good job, glad you enjoyed yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmeigs View Post
I made the weekend without a single trip in an ambulance! Thanks Kim for dragging my slow ass around the track and the help with turn 6. Great seeing everyone!
Great job Jim! Every year it gets a little better. Maybe next year the day will completely uneventful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
I was there the whole weekend with my boyfriend, Power House (aka phkz24). This was the first time I saw him out on the track and I think he did awesome! :P I'm so proud of him. I got some pretty good pictures for using a shitty digital camera.

This was my first track weekend and I had a blast! I met a ton of new people and they were all pretty badass. I think Kegger and Grumpy were a couple that I met whose forum names I remember. And Germany! Sorry for butchering your language. I did my best. I haven't spoken German in about a year and a half.

I felt so welcomed and everyone was very friendly. I was able to be myself. Thanks guys for being so awesome. <3 I'm definitely going to try and go to more NESBA events. At least at Black Hawk Farms and maybe Putnam. I think I know what I'm getting Corey for his birthday again next year. :P
You fit right in. It was great having you there. And that Power House rider or yours was riding very well in the grass and on the track! I hope you make it out to more events. Eye candy is always welcome in the paddock

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

VinylSaurusRex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - SMR Components - Apexjunkie.com - Yamaha Champions Riding School
"If you're headed toward trees, I'm guessing your on the wrong line." - S. Russell
post #13 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Pit Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkotlin View Post
You fit right in. It was great having you there. And that Power House rider or yours was riding very well in the grass and on the track! I hope you make it out to more events. Eye candy is always welcome in the paddock
I told him not to ride like a pussy, but apparently he didn't listen. I want to make it out to as many as I can. I'll definitely be wearing my Pit Bitch shirt more often. I'm glad a lot of people got a kick out of it.

I think Corey may have to keep me in the trailer with all those wandering eyes out there.

Last edited by Lina; 09-07-2010 at 01:36 AM.
post #14 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 06:34 AM
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedblue View Post
Nuff said.

I'm going to bed.
Lol dude as long as your ok. That's all that matters.

You will have some (caption this) I feel in your future. That picture begs to be.

post #15 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedblue View Post
Nuff said.

I'm going to bed.
Clearly you did not listen at the riders meeting when it was said that we come off the track after turn 7........

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

VinylSaurusRex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - SMR Components - Apexjunkie.com - Yamaha Champions Riding School
"If you're headed toward trees, I'm guessing your on the wrong line." - S. Russell
post #16 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
I don't know...

wow, that must be a violent crash, that the bike made it all the way on top of the airfence... Glad you are ok!

post #17 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
I don't know...

Quote:
And Germany! Sorry for butchering your language. I did my best. I haven't spoken German in about a year and a half.
You spoke well... enough. lol No it was fun meeting you and talking a bit German for a change.

post #18 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:34 AM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

Lars,

You walked away OK?

In that case, you did good. The bike can will put back together. Not a fun way to end the day, but better to be able to walk away from it than not.

Craig
post #19 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:45 AM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

I was only out on Saturday, testing the waters with the wrist. Had a good time, and it was great to be back out there on the bike, but there is still more time needed to fully heal up. I was unable to make fast or sharp rights without some issues coming up.

Props to Joe and Turn One Racing for the new clutch, which made a huge difference in how the bike accelerates. The STVA repair also seems to be working great.

Met Dani and Mark and a few other new people. King rode out with some friends, as did a bunch of other CLSB folks. Even got to meet Ninjaeric. Stayed for some Chili and bought a bunch of raffle tickets, but had to leave around 8:30, and even then had to pull off and sleep a bit on the way home. Fun times w/good people!

A great day

Craig
post #20 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
I don't know...

Now a bit more.... since I just wanted to get everyone started yesterday....

Well I did Sunday and Monday, and rode up for the chilly cookout. I was determined to sleep in my trailer Saturday and Sunday night, but after seeing a 43F on the Weather channel I decided that sleeping in my bed was a better alternative for me.... Well the decision to ride up Saturday wasn't as smart as the other one... I froze my butt of on the way home...

Sunday was fun with finally having my buddies out there riding. It was good to see DWAGS, Jason and Ryan out there. Congrats on your bump Dennis ( you must have a good teacher on the street ).

Sunday afternoon I took the Ducling for a few sessions and had some pretty good runs and was battling with some CRs which by all means are faster than me, just having a power and the torque of the twin helps... during all this forth and back playing I lost my puck and had to pit in for getting a new one thanks to JSMAIL for borrowing me his for the rest of the session. Later I played with my lap timer and found out that I had set my fastest theoretical time around Blackhawk during all this playing... Fun times...

Sunday was a bit iffy since it rained over night and the track was wet and slick, I set the first session out ( just like everyone else, except for one brave guy ) and took it easy in the second until I found the slick areas.
In the afternoon I had a lot of fun with all the Fast guys out, some gave me a bit of "race-feeling" and made things pretty interesting which was cool, especially knowing you can trust in whoever makes a pass on you to not put you or him self in harm. Thanks to DanO for showing me stuff and giving me some advice for T5. It's pretty interesting how all the sudden I start doing things at a track day, that I picked up during the last race weekend.
All the sudden also Reg Pidmore's approach on using only 2/3 of the track makes sense...

so far...

post #21 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germany View Post
I had a lot of fun with all the Fast guys out, some gave me a bit of "race-feeling" and made things pretty interesting which was cool, especially knowing you can trust in whoever makes a pass on you to not put you or him self in harm. Thanks to DanO for showing me stuff and giving me some advice for T5.
That afternoon A group restart after the red flag was friggin' off the hook yo'!!!!
25-30 guys, lined up in rows 8 wide. A pit out that might allow for 2 wide. The front row looking like a race weekend. Ortega, Granzow, Garner, Valdez, LeConte,Sobottka. The grid Marshal actually stepped out on the to the track for his own safety to throw the green flag. He told me he was shocked we all got out so quick and clean into turn 1. The guys staged in front of me we're waving everyone by. I'm screaming at them to GO GO GO, they're all getting away!!!! They wanted no part of that restart. I was working through the mess of bikes when I ran out of fuel in turn 4

It was the most fun I've had out in A group in 3 years!

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

post #22 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Slower Traffic Keep Right

Sportbike: '06 Suzuki GSXR-750 (Track); '11 HD Electra Glide (Road Sofa)
Years Riding: 30+ yrs total
How you found us: A friend at NESBA

Quote:
That afternoon A group restart after the red flag was friggin' off the hook yo'!!!!
25-30 guys, lined up in rows 8 wide. A pit out that might allow for 2 wide. The front row looking like a race weekend. Ortega, Granzow, Garner, Valdez, LeConte,Sobottka. The grid Marshal actually stepped out on the to the track for his own safety to throw the green flag. He told me he was shocked we all got out so quick and clean into turn 1. The guys staged in front of me we're waving everyone by. I'm screaming at them to GO GO GO, they're all getting away!!!! They wanted no part of that restart. I was working through the mess of bikes when I ran out of fuel in turn 4

That was the most fun I've had on the track in a long time!

Somehow, I ended up like the 6th/7th bike out of the gate , but I was able to hold my own for a while, but that pack up front slowly walked away. It was during that restart session that I was able to set a new personal best lap time. I'm now knocking on the door of 17's with my old-ass bike. Very cool!

Thanks to the faster guys for towing me along

Great times, and great people!

Midwest Track Day CR #130
NESBA 130-Control Rider (Former Midwest Region)
STT "A" 130
Track: 2006 GSXR-750
Street: 2011 H-D Ultra Limited (Road Sofa)

www.MidwestTrackDay.com / www.MidwestTrackDay.motorsportreg.com / www.facebook.com/midwesttrackday

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member6419.png
post #23 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Mooooooove!!

Sportbike: 09 zx6r (the spotted Kaw)
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: a member at a track day

i had a KILLER time, great chili on saturday night (got 3rd in the cook off ) sunday was a good day i picked up some time in spots that Palella & Jordan showed me & i ran consistent 21's for most of the day after that, never had any moments but i did test my comfort level a bit & i'm good now
Thanks to all that came out & ate some grub that we grilled up for everyone, most of it was gone & thats what i was hoping for because i really didn't want to take it all back home LOL

Monday i was determined to take another second off my time & to work on some passing skills (outside only of course) i would purposely come out late & last just to see if i was able to catch the guys i saw up front & all but 2 times i didn't catch the front guy so i was ok with that but must do better. Smiley grabbed me just before lunch and towed me for a bit & showed me where i was missing etc.. so i worked on that & last session Smiley & I set out to go at it again but he unfortunately crashed in front of me (he's ok) so palella came in behind me & showed me a few of my slow spots & next lap i fixed them a bit & i got my 1:20 i just wish i had 1-2 more sessions & i could have done even more i'm sure

Team Mooo-ve over #219
Red Headed Step Child Nesba CR #21
STT A #21
post #24 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Pit Bitch

Quote:
You spoke well... enough. lol No it was fun meeting you and talking a bit German for a change.
I heard a lot about you so I kept asking Corey "Wo ist Germany?". You're a pretty rad guy. Next time my German will hopefully be better.
post #25 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
I don't know...

Quote:

No shit about the first row... beeing the first one back in the pit my slow ass was in the middle of them, I let everyone fast pass until nobody moved anymore and than took off... there were like four bikes to my left and four bikes to my right... That was an awesome start...

post #26 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
I don't know...

Quote:
I heard a lot about you so I kept asking Corey "Wo ist Germany?". You're a pretty rad guy. Next time my German will hopefully be better.
What's a rad guy?

post #27 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Kim

Sportbike: '08 GSXR 750
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: hubby's a member!

Quote:
What's a rad guy?
Straight from wikipedia -

Definition: Rad - adjective. Slang word (short for Radical). Meaning positive, cool, good. Can mean "out-there" if referring to something weird. Can mean "The best" when referring to something impressively good.

I'm gonna go with the "out-there" portion of the definition for you...

CCS #912
STT Coach #912
Former NESBA CR #29
post #28 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Shhhhhh.....

Sportbike: K6 GSXR600, 2012 Harley-Davidson XL1200N
Years Riding: I'm old. It's been a long time.
How you found us: google

I had a fantastic weekend as well. I was out for Saturday and Sunday and pitted next to Jim Meigs. I met Germany for the first time, spent some time on the track with iamnotgreg, talked to JRSMAIL, met gkotlin (thanks again for the numbers. 33 is my wife's lucky number and she LOVES that it's on my bike. more on that later. no pics. perverts.), met new member (and new track addict) Aceboympk, met Nolan, got to watch Kim ride, watched eeJeremy ride (lots of really fast riders in A. I learn just by watching you guys run through 4 and 5. The drive some of you get as you exit 5 is amazing).

I was one of the cold tires, cold brain boo boos Kim mentioned on Saturday. Brand spanking new Pirellis, still a little oily from the shop. Cold tires, cold track, and cold, sleep deprived brain equals a slow speed low side on the out lap in turn 1. Sliding to a stop on my fat ass in the middle of the track as bikes go around me was an interesting moment of my life and one of the first people I noticed after I stopped sliding was a photographer with a camera pointed at me so I'm sure theres a good pic. And, I busted a brake line. A few minutes with Turn One and I was back on the track (thanks fellas).

After I got the tires scrubbed in and warmed up, I had a great weekend on the track. I've never ridden with Nesba before and the structure of I was great. I like that I'm passing people and I like that I'm getting passed. It's fun to chase the guys that are faster than me and learn from them. I even had a few guys out there that were pretty even with me and we spent several sessions just passing each other. I even had a couple of fairly close passes on the inside by some of the very fast I riders (I know, against the rules, but it was good experience for me). I don't think they were intentionally passing me on the inside. They just beat me to the corner and had little other choice. Anyway, I'm getting faster and better every time I'm on the track and I'm getting lower with better form. I wish I could ride track days every week.

The chili cookoff was great. I think I tried 17 or 18 of the choices before I couldn't eat any more. There was some really good chili there! I will admit that I, too, was soundly asleep by about 9pm. I'm old and fat. Deal with it.

That's all I can think of for now and I should get back to work....

CCS Amateur #133
K6 GSXR600
2012 Harley-Davidson XL1200N
post #29 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Straight from wikipedia -

Definition: Rad - adjective. Slang word (short for Radical). Meaning positive, cool, good. Can mean "out-there" if referring to something weird. Can mean "The best" when referring to something impressively good.

I'm gonna go with the "out-there" portion of the definition for you...

i didn't had to read the post to the end to know what you would pick... lol
I go with THE BEST...

post #30 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 08:41 AM
d0 work s0n!

Sportbike: '06 GSX-R
Years Riding: Moment I got off the street
How you found us: twinky in the donut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beac83 View Post
Lars,

You walked away OK?

In that case, you did good. The bike can will put back together. Not a fun way to end the day, but better to be able to walk away from it than not.
Yeah, I'm alright. Stubbed my pinkie but that's about it. It's amazing the kinda injuries gear can save your ass from.

Quote:
wow, that must be a violent crash, that the bike made it all the way on top of the airfence... Glad you are ok!
Honestly, I'm not really sure what happened. The bike washed out in 5. I think I put too much weight on the front of the bike coming out of 4 and had too much lean angle. However, Jordan was following me and said it didn't seem I did anything wrong. Well I'm not sure I believe that. During the crash I held on a bit longer then I should have and it pulled me belly side down into the curbing. I tumbled a few times but didn't actually make it to the air fence. The bike on the other hand...well it must have cartwheeled a few times and landed on top of the airfence (see pic). Apparently, BHF is going to my name on the airfence, j/k ha, maybe. Burned a nice hole in the top of it as they let it sit and cooked for the rest of the session.

As far as damage, well, the subframe tray is no longer and the fairing stay was shattered as well. I actually could have made it back out since it was lunch time when I went down but then my buddy running with me bumped Joe in an A session and broke his collar bone. I was worried he'd get back from the hospital and wanna take off so I just packed it up. He didn't get out of the hospital till 6:30, btw and he's in good spirits so that's good.

In any case, not sure I'll make Putnam next month but I guess it's still a possibility. Thanks, to Jeff for putting the cookout together and for bringing back the wife's rice krispy treats. Looks like they were a hit, especially at the rider's meeting Monday morning.

"if i close my mind in fear, please pry it open. if my face becomes sincere beware.
when i start to come undone, stitch me together.
when you see me stretched remind me of what left this outlaw torn."

Last edited by paintedblue; 09-07-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode