Post: Independence Day Weekend at BHF - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

NESBA.com This forum is for talking about Nesba events and for their members to communicate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Kim

Sportbike: '08 GSXR 750
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: hubby's a member!

A great weekend with a lot of great people!!

Saturday was a scorcher - managed to get through all sessions of "B" group coaching on about 2 hours of sleep. Just kept hydrated and busy working with some great B group riders. Lots of progress made by all!!

Saturday night BBQ and fireworks were awesome. Props to everyone who cooked, brought food, and provided entertainment for the evening!! Smiley and his wife, Jeff Taylor and his GF Amanda (and son Ben, I know he helped too ). I turned in early and got a GREAT night's sleep in preparation for Sunday.

Sunday's weather was SO much better - I managed to ride several A sessions, CR'd in Intermediate, and even ran a Beginner group session with one of the girls just for fun. It was nice to get out there and be really comfortable on the bike - thanks Nolan for helping get my suspension dialed in. With that and brand new Pirellis it was like a new bike!!

There were some people flying this weekend. Congrats to Jeremy, Tea, and others for personal best lap times. Congrats to many on making significant progress in their riding throughout the weekend.

Good to see so many new faces (leathers/bikes/helmets) out on the track this weekend, and great reconnecting with friends at the track. Looking forward to relaxing today!

Happy Independence Day Everyone!!

CCS #912
STT Coach #912
Former NESBA CR #29
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Slower Traffic Keep Right

Sportbike: '06 Suzuki GSXR-750 (Track); '11 HD Electra Glide (Road Sofa)
Years Riding: 30+ yrs total
How you found us: A friend at NESBA

I agree...It was an AWESOME weekend. I got to see many members improve their riding, and heard of many new personal best times out there.

CONGRATS to all those who got their bumps, and for your personal bests.

Hydration was the key to Saturday. Saturday night was a great time but I was wiped out and turned in early. For the first time, I actually almost overslept Sunday morning, but was rested and ready for a new day.

Working in the I-group was a blast and I even managed to ride a few A-group sessions and got more comfortable with the new bike.

Good times and good friends. :

Midwest Track Day CR #130
NESBA 130-Control Rider (Former Midwest Region)
STT "A" 130
Track: 2006 GSXR-750
Street: 2011 H-D Ultra Limited (Road Sofa)

www.MidwestTrackDay.com / www.MidwestTrackDay.motorsportreg.com / www.facebook.com/midwesttrackday

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member6419.png
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Addicted

Sportbike: 09 Kawi ZX6R, 75' Yamaha RD250, '13 KTM 350 SX-F, '05 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: Not nearly long enough
How you found us: followed the squids

Send a message via AIM to eE jeremy
Yup awesome weekend all around. Special thanks to all the cooks, the cookout really hit the spot after an exhaustingly hot day riding

Thanks to Steve P for helping me out Saturday afternoon, I don't know how he makes it look so easy, I was waiting for my arms to get ripped off and he was looking backwards wondering where I was lol.

Kim, thanks for the tips/info definitely helped!

Nolan, good save and good work getting the electrical gremlin sorted so fast.

I guys saturday and B guys sunday, great work, seeing a lot of progress from the CLSB folks this year!

Shitty Pass Racing #513
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 10:34 AM
I don't know...

Sportbike: more than one... one less now...
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Some girl was talking about it.

Anyone got Vid's of that goofball on the slow bike in A?

post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Sportbike: RC31
Years Riding: Since '03
How you found us: it's a small world afterall

I had a blast! Getting to spend two days just riding and having fun - not coaching or stressing out at a race weekend made for a really enjoyable two days.

On Saturday, I finally got my times back to where they were at the end of '09, and on Sunday I dropped a couple more - which made for a total of 5-6 off the last CCS weekend in May. Super stoked about that. Coming back this season from a year off has been really frustrating at times, and I expected that it would take a while, but I was really having doubts about it ever coming back.

First I wanted to thank Fred for putting on a really great weekend.

I can't thank Steve P enough for working with me on my traffic management. Patience may be a virtue, but being *too* polite doesn't work on the racetrack.

Thanks to Nolan and Kim for the company, the ice, and the advice! I'm so glad we all finally got the chance to spend more time getting to know each other and hanging out. And Kim, you're an ironwoman for the marathon of long drives, no sleep, and lots of work!

And finally thanks to Tea for the bits of information, the backup when I had technical issues, loaning me your boyfriend, the push, and to have something to chase. I didn't really consciously try anything that we talked about from your school experience, (besides passing) or that X told me to do... my whole weekend was about telling my right hand to go faster, and to brake later, and passing. Also, if I were single, I would marry my tires... and maybe my new brake lever. X said it's all in my head, but the feel of the new MC and lever over the mushy slop of the stock one means my blip/downshift/brake goes right 80% of the time now instead of only 10%.

Woot! I'm a teenager! Ok, it was only for one lap, but still... :P

Swift Molly's Motor Circus
Michelin Woodcraft Armour Bodies Spyder Leatherworks STT STG

UNAPOLOGETIC FAN OF THINGS THAT ARE OLD AND SLOW
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 10:52 AM

Sportbike: SV 650, FZR 400, RM 125
Years Riding: Since 1990
How you found us: Nesba!

It was great to see so many of CLSB people! Thanks for coming out. I had a great time. Can't confirm it on the timer, but if not there, I've got to be very darn close to the 18's. 1 more second would make me breath easier. More bike setup to work on. IT WAS HOT! Good times. I was very tired at the end of Sunday. Dinner with friends and some more water helped me make it home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germany View Post
I might. It was pretty funny looking for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckstop View Post
I had a blast! Getting to spend two days just riding and having fun - not coaching or stressing out at a race weekend made for a really enjoyable two days.

On Saturday, I finally got my times back to where they were at the end of '09, and on Sunday I dropped a couple more - which made for a total of 5-6 off the last CCS weekend in May Woot! I'm a teenager! Ok, it was only for one lap, but still... :P
Good to see you out there! Glad you guys could make it. Now come out more often Congrats on getting back to speed and making some gains! Thanks to Captain Steve for a little tow. I can't stop turning in early for turn 1! I think I finally found my optimal line for 5 as well.

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

VinylSaurusRex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - SMR Components - Apexjunkie.com - Yamaha Champions Riding School
"If you're headed toward trees, I'm guessing your on the wrong line." - S. Russell
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 11:08 AM
sv corners faster than r6

Sportbike: 09R6/13KTM 250xc race,SV1K,g1 sv proj.
Years Riding: >30 yrs
How you found us: Under a rock

I had a good time. It was great meeting all of the NESBA CRs, working with my wacky schedule and letting me pit in the shed. Actually started relaxing on the R6 and got within 1.5 sec. of my best lap which was during the GTU race last CCS weekend. Props to Smiley and his crew who put on an Awesome spread Sat. night.

SV88/SVR6/Steve sv23
CCS MW 88 AMA Enduro B 631
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 11:41 AM

Sportbike: 08 R6 , CRF250R
Years Riding: 1
How you found us: chicagorussionriders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkotlin View Post
It was great to see so many of CLSB people! Thanks for coming out. I had a great time. Can't confirm it on the timer, but if not there, I've got to be very darn close to the 18's.
very nice Greg !

CCS 787(ex). 08r6
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 12:18 PM

Sportbike: drz400sm
Years Riding: yes
How you found us: search engine

it was good riding with nesba again. the last time was in "09. although i'm
not the fastest guy, i think my times were to fast for the I group. i made the
mistake of not seeking the possibility of being bumped up to A group. i think
it was the third session when i went around the outside of t5 for a pass and the
rider was either erratic with their line or spooked and ran me off the track after i
clearly showed the wheel and my intent for a pass. i ended up with 2 spinal fractures
and damaged cartilage and ribs. really good seeing everyone and thanks to the good
people i pit with JUAN,OMAR,ERIC,MATOO for helping pack my gear up.
i'll be back up and running in august

post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 12:23 PM
TERRAdactyl

Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: on the street since 01
How you found us: accidentally stepped in it

Send a message via Yahoo to catwlights
Good times on Saturday. Awesome company! Fred/NESBA team run an awesome track day! First time with NESBA - Third time at Blackhawk... 1st time riding leisurely.

Unfortunately, with temps in the 90s by the time we woke up, I didn't realize I was dehydrated already and there was no recovery after the second session... I was done. I was totally bummed. I wanted to ride so very bad, but my body wouldn't let it happen. I didn't prepare well enough for that heat. ... didn't realize it was so hot on this side of the lake this weekend! It was 75 in Grattan the day before! Holy difference!!! For anyone who doesn't think of dehydration - this is the first time this happened to me, and its only because I didn't drink a lot of fluids the night before - - we all say it over and over again - - juice up folks... or your body can just crap out on you.

I need to get on BHF more often and I will definitely be back. Kicking myself for not getting up early and heading up on Sunday. I heard it was AWESOMESAUCE!

Thanks to Matt for the tow and pointing out my right side is all jacked up on body position... go figure spending 90% of my track days for past two seasons backwards on the left side of my bike at 50MPH... had no idea that muscle memory would do that to my riding. Saw the pics afterwards and just shook my head. Thanks to Matt, Randy, X, Jen, Tea, Kim, etc for the tips and Bus Stop tip - I can't wait to run it next time and rock through there. Thanks to Fred, Greg, and Nolan for running me through the NESBA-day-ways. Props to Steve for running an awesome Intermediate group!

Looking forward to continuing to improve at BHF to keep up with those regulars.

Terra
STT Staff
Midwest Instructor
www.sportbiketracktime.com

Pushing the Limits of Life's Opportunities
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm a blessed man

Sportbike: GSXR 1000
How you found us: Sportbikes.net

Quote:
Yep, I got you on video several times. I'll post up something in a bit.

Ron Hix
MTD CR #975
post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhix View Post
Yep, I got you on video several times. I'll post up something in a bit.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I didn't slow anyone down too much, I tried to be out of the way as much as possible...

post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm a blessed man

Quote:
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I didn't slow anyone down too much, I tried to be out of the way as much as possible...
You were riding great out there, made me want me one of those crazy things.

Ron Hix
MTD CR #975
post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Midnight Rider

Sportbike: R6 and a Z1000
Years Riding: for a bit
How you found us: random PM on sportbikes.net

I had a great weekend. Saturday was one of the hottest (real feel temp) that I've ever ridden. Made some dumb mistakes, but still a good day. Sunday was awesome. Got some feedback from Kim and Greg, and it really helped me out. Things are slowly coming together, and I got a personal best time for the second weekend in a row

Fat Pat #728

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Addicted

Sportbike: 09 Kawi ZX6R, 75' Yamaha RD250, '13 KTM 350 SX-F, '05 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: Not nearly long enough
How you found us: followed the squids

Send a message via AIM to eE jeremy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dug2 View Post
it was good riding with nesba again. the last time was in "09. although i'm
not the fastest guy, i think my times were to fast for the I group. i made the
mistake of not seeking the possibility of being bumped up to A group. i think
it was the third session when i went around the outside of t5 for a pass and the
rider was either erratic with their line or spooked and ran me off the track after i
clearly showed the wheel and my intent for a pass. i ended up with 2 spinal fractures
and damaged cartilage and ribs. really good seeing everyone and thanks to the good
people i pit with JUAN,OMAR,ERIC,MATOO for helping pack my gear up.
i'll be back up and running in august
Wow sorry to hear about your injuries! Wishing you a very speedy and full recovery.

Outside passes are risky, hopefully others can learn from your situation and will make sure to weigh those risks and to always have an escape plan if things don't go right, remember, it's the passers responsibility to execute a safe pass. You can't always predict the other parties reaction.

Shitty Pass Racing #513
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Slower Traffic Keep Right

Sportbike: '06 Suzuki GSXR-750 (Track); '11 HD Electra Glide (Road Sofa)
Years Riding: 30+ yrs total
How you found us: A friend at NESBA

Just for the record: Smiley was right behind Dug and stated that he did nothin wrong. The passee altered their line dramatically without a need to do so and Dug's front tire moved off the track as he was pushed out to avoid him and prevent a two-bike accident.

Heal up fast Dug, and we'll see you out there next time.

Midwest Track Day CR #130
NESBA 130-Control Rider (Former Midwest Region)
STT "A" 130
Track: 2006 GSXR-750
Street: 2011 H-D Ultra Limited (Road Sofa)

www.MidwestTrackDay.com / www.MidwestTrackDay.motorsportreg.com / www.facebook.com/midwesttrackday

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member6419.png
post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 02:17 PM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

Great Weekend! Good to see everyone and the spread Saturday night was awesome. I feel a bit sorry for the cooks in Saturday afternoon's heat, but THANKS!

Dug2, sorry to hear of your off, and hope things heal quickly.

Jeremy, sorry about not taking the wave-by Sun aft in T2. I was beginning to lose focus and ended up coming in 2 laps later, done for the day. Saturday's heat left me a little short of being able to hang for all sessions Sunday. Hope I didn't interrupt the guy you were working with too much.

I made some nice gains, cleaned up a few things, and generally improved this weekend. Even found the reason for the slow leak in the trailer tire (there's a screw in it )

And I owe someone on a white ZX10R an apology for Sunday afternoon. Sorry man. It wasn't the pass I intended. Glad you weren't spooked by it.

Craig

Last edited by beac83; 07-04-2011 at 02:24 PM.
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 02:22 PM
The Plumber

Sportbike: 05 SV650S
Years Riding: enough
How you found us: Another member on another board I visit

Send a message via AIM to Matoo
Heal up quick Dug. Remember, it is supposed to be fun
I keed, I keed. Luv ya brother

I had mostly a good day, and worked up to a pretty good pace for me. My best lap of the day I timed was a 21 and change. Unfortunately I went a little too far and pitched it in turn 4. I gently slid to a stop on my back and never even touched my lid to the ground. The bike wasn't so lucky. I'm told it got pretty high up there.
I'd been working with George ( I think that was it, really bad with names) and he was right behind me. Said it was just too much lean for the tires and too much gas. Lesson learned.
The GPS data of the crash is pretty amusing.

Big thanks to Dug, Eric, Juan and Omar for helping me get the bike together and loaded.

Great seeing everyone, and I did enjoy my first NESBA day.

"If you love your motorcycle let it go, if it comes back you've highsided"
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm a blessed man

post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 04:22 PM

Sportbike: '12 KTM 150XC
Years Riding: .
How you found us: google

I had a great time Sunday! It was hot but tolerable(compared to Barber in July last year anyway). Didn't get much sleep the night before but was well hydrated so that helped.

I'd have to say my skill/confidence level was probably the highest to date yesterday. I had made some changes to the bike after my last day there in June which really helped. Spent the morning sessions working on improving some areas that I know needed attention and by the first session in the afternoon I was having a blast. Got a tow from Kim and some tips afterwords that I put to use in the next session. Then Nolan found me and gave me some areas to improve on in the next couple sessions after. Everything just seemed to click after the coaching from you too. Your suggestions on where I could improve were clear and concise which made it easy for me to pick up and put to use right away. Can't thank you both enough!

-Chris
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Resident Slow Guy

Sportbike: Ain't got none!
Years Riding: Since May 21, 2011
How you found us: The intarwebz

Send a message via Yahoo to ENutz
+1000 to what everyone said above about Kim and Nolan.

They have a way of making people faster whether it be verbally or on the track when they are towing you. I was pussyfooting through one of the sessions when Kim got in front of me and towed me around the track. That was my best session all day and the most fun. I went fast in sections that I didn't think I could go fast in. She also showed me the right line to take through the bus stop. I use to take the turn late and cut into it but now I've picked up some time in that area. I still have a lot to work on, but I've made some improvements this weekend.

All in all it was a great day even though it was hot. Most importanly, bike and rider are back in one piece. Great seeing everyone on Saturday.

<- Erwin

CCS AM #611

"Nigga if you ride, nigga you gon fall!" - Katt Williams

Ashwin Gopal, David Ryan, Baby Ronin Tyler, John George, Chris Kotacka aka 'Arch', Eva Grzegorczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob, Esq. View Post
image v. substance. Some people want to be motorcyclists, others just want to be seen as motorcyclists.
post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 05:59 PM
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhix View Post
Thanks Ron!

post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Defender of the Innocent

Sportbike: Simon and Garfunkel
Years Riding: over a decade
How you found us: YZFRob

What a great weekend!!

It was good to spend some time with you all. I hope we get more awesome weekends like this one in the future!

The road trip with Kim and Jen was just plain awesome and we got in 3 days of riding. Speaking of exhausted, huh? ;-)

Tea Palella
Midwest Instructor

SportbikeTrackTime - SportbikeTrackGear - SportbikeTrackGirl

IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, Cyclepath Racing
ChicagoLand Bikers.com
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 07:09 PM

Sportbike: SV 650, FZR 400, RM 125
Years Riding: Since 1990
How you found us: Nesba!

Dug2.... sorry to hear about that. Heal up quick and come back when you're ready. Ribs and spinal injuries aren't good. Don't ask me how I know. But for me. The ribs were way worse!

Greg K.
STT Staff Member
CCS Expert #12
MSF Instructor

VinylSaurusRex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - SMR Components - Apexjunkie.com - Yamaha Champions Riding School
"If you're headed toward trees, I'm guessing your on the wrong line." - S. Russell
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Mooooooove!!

Sportbike: 09 zx6r (the spotted Kaw)
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: a member at a track day

great weekend thats for sure, saturday's temps were def fun, i drank as much water as i could and i still ended up cramping in the legs, guess next time i need to drink more!!

Congrats to Jeremy on nailing some KILLER times, proud of ya sir!!

Team Mooo-ve over #219
Red Headed Step Child Nesba CR #21
STT A #21
post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 PM

Sportbike: 2008 Triumph Speed Triple, 2000 and 2008 R6 track bikes
Years Riding: Not long enough.
How you found us: another local forum

Kim,
I caught up to you in the afternoon yesterday. After you waved me by I was hoping you would follow me for a while and give me some pointers. I was pitted so far away from everybody I was too lazy to walk over and track down a CR before hand. Maybe next time.

I had really terrible food poisoning earlier in the week so Saturday was a little rough. By the end of it I felt awesome. Sunday the weather was perfect. I called it a day after the second post lunch session. I was getting tired and I had to get home for a family party. Awesome weekend overall.
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Gixxer Rider

Sportbike: K6 & K9 GSXR1000s
Years Riding: 12th season
How you found us: SBN

Great weekend to be at the track! Saturday's heat was awful on an hour of sleep. Sunday was perfect. Sorry to hear about your injuries Doug, hope you heal up quickly. Jeremy, Jeff, Tea, and Jim congrats on the personal bests. Terra and Jen it was great to see you, mouse and x. Craig you looked like you stepped up your game out there. Pat it was cool to hear you made improvements as well. Erwin I'm happy that Kim and I could help. We try our best. Chris, you and Lars paintedblue need to ride together. You both were moving fast through the Intermediate group. I had a great time riding with you both and think you guys are going to be knocking on the Advanced door soon. So keep it up.
Germany I like the new scooter. LOL
As for me I got the 09 gixxer fully track prepped for the weekend, put slicks on Sunday and had fun. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season with it.

Track Junkie #79
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 10:20 PM
El Speedy Gonzales

Sportbike: lets not talk about it :(
Years Riding: Yesterday
How you found us: member

I'm that slow goofball on the slow bike that Germany's referring to

Dug and Matt sorry you two had some get offs, I was happy to help, only wish I could have done more! Dug, heal quick bro, call me if there is anything I can do!

I had a blast and was able to get my "A" bump which was a huge + unfortunately with that come the pressure of knowing that you are now running with some of the fastest bikes/riders in the midwest and to be honest I was shitting my self to say the least. All the work on trying to make the right choices, right lines, speed smoothness and pefect passes went out the window with how nervous I was!! I knew I was swimming in the deep end now and everything I worked on was completely lost. I found my self making mistakes (didn't help that my rear tire was slipping in t1 and t3) and totally felt like a speed bump LOL. Is that normal ?!? (At least getting passed closely didn't freek me out too bad ha ha ha )

Either way I learned a ton from my sessions in A and want to that all of the NESBA CR's for everything !! - Special thanks to Steve P and Tony C (CR's) for the bump and pointers !

Ride Fast, Ride Smart

Last edited by JTRC51; 07-04-2011 at 10:36 PM.
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolan1300 View Post
Germany I like the new scooter. LOL
I love that scooter, I have no idea why I didn't get one earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTRC51 View Post
I'm that slow goofball on the slow bike that Germany's referring to

I had a blast and was able to get my "A" bump which was a huge + unfortunately with that come the pressure of knowing that you are now running with some of the fastest bikes/riders in the midwest and to be honest I was shitting my self to say the least. All the work on trying to make the right choices, right lines, speed smoothness and pefect passes went out the window with how nervous I was!! I knew I was swimming in the deep end now and everything I worked on was completely lost. I found my self making mistakes (didn't help that my rear tire was slipping in t1 and t3) and totally felt like a speed bump LOL. Is that normal ?!? (At least getting passed closely didn't freek me out too bad ha ha ha )

Either way I learned a ton from my sessions in A and want to that all of the NESBA CR's for everything !! - Special thanks to Steve P and Tony C (CR's) for the bump and pointers !

Nah you weren't that Goofball, I refer to this guy:

picture credits to X.

Don't put any pressure on yourself. The people out on track are like you said some of the fastest once, but not only that, they are also some of the safest once as well...
Just ride your speed, and lines, don't let anyone push you to go faster than you feel comftable with. I know what I'm talking about, I goy sucked into the speed thing and folded under too much speed and wanna be pressure...

I ran on that hypermotard 23s as a fastest time. Stay in your line don't feak and you will be golden.

post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Kim

Sportbike: '08 GSXR 750
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: hubby's a member!

Chris and Erwin - happy to help!! Glad you were both able to make some good progress this weekend.

Joyride - so sorry I wasn't able to oblige with the pointers. I'd be happy to work with you at the next event - just track me down and I'll make it up to you . Hope you had a fun day anyway! And pit closer next time so you can take advantage of the in-between session coaching/conversation that we're all happy to provide.

And I forgot to mention that road tripping with Jen and Tea was awesome. I'd travel with you girls anytime!!

CCS #912
STT Coach #912
Former NESBA CR #29

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode