Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

RA RA World Tour in Full Swing

1K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  ronhix 
#1 ·
Well folks, another Memorial Day weekend, and another RA RA World Tour is under way.

Ron, Brent and myself are the repeat riders from last year, and we have three new folks on the trip with us. Dan Gizynski and Brian & Stacey Flannery are making the trek with us. Brian & Dan hit Road Atlanta earlier this year, so they have already gotten to sample the new pavement.

Ron, Brent and I are looking forward to the long weekend. Two days of Road Atlanta, followed immediately the next morning by two days at Road America. Two of the fastest tracks in the country back to back. Nothing like four straight days of AMA tracks.

Then we head home for Wed and Thursday only to leave for Blackhawk on Friday. SO... I LOVE this time of year!!

Anyhow, we are on I-65, north of Indy at the moment. This is my favorite annual trip, with the trip to Miller being almost as good.

Pass me another Corona...

#30 ·
Well, Brent and I are doing the last part of the run. We are making far too good of time on the open road... we just got on the Skyway. We'll be at Road America within the next 5 hours or so.

Everyone else is geting their beauty rest, getting ready to hit the track bright eyed and bushy tailed. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.