I know I already posted about my bump this past weekend but I wanted to let it be known that NESBA and the members within are the greatest ever. After Blackhawk I didn’t expect it to get much better but I was wrong. My riding as a whole was rough. It was hot and I was overly exhausted. I was getting “lost” on the back half of the course and I was getting frustrated. But in the end it was worth it. I learned even more about riding and realized that NESBIAN’s go out of their way to hope out fellow riders.
Some further examples of this –
- FIRECAT went 150 miles out of his way to pick me up and drop me off before and after driving another 450 miles to and from the track.
- Instead of staying in our tent Dave Frick – who I’ve never met – let us stay in his “ubercamper” which had A/C and kept us out of a hot and sticky tent. He also fed everyone with some of the greatest meat I’ve ever had, including the best brat I’ve ever had. If that wasn’t enough I got a flat tire somewhere on or off the track and he changed the tire out for me. Not to mention the 3 or 4 sessions he spent with me on the track. FRICK you are amazing.
- FIRECAT taught me how to bleed my brakes.
- Greg lent me an extra pair of gloves since the pair I came with didn’t fit well.
- All the CR’s were helpful and provided great input. Thanks to everyone including Punkass who helped with my bump –
- Wink allowed me to use his facilities and tools and for once again putting in time with me on the track. Thank you for everything.
- FIRECAT for taking another 1000 pictures of me and everyone else.
The NESBA team is amazingly accommodating and helpful in every way possible. The Larson’s are top notch. I can’t say enough about them and the organization as a whole.
I don’t know what to say besides THANK YOU to everyone.