Ride Share to UTAH... (MILLER) - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

NESBA.com This forum is for talking about Nesba events and for their members to communicate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me

Ride Share to UTAH... (MILLER)

Jason Brehmer and I have come up with a solution for anyone thinking about riding Miller Motorsports Park with the Mid-Central NESBA group July 19-21 (friday-monday). Jason and I are looking for anyone interested in having their bikes transported to Miller. Right now airfare from most locations to and from Salt lake city is $300-350. What are we offering, for $200/bike we will help arrange pick-up and drop-off of your bike almost anywhere between Chicago, Omaha, and HPT Topeka. What is in it for you, avoid the 14-22 hour ride to and from. Avoid the missed days of work, fly in to Salt Lake city friday night, ride sat-sun, fly out Sunday (if you want to ride the weekend) or fly out Monday night/ tuesday morning and ride sat-mon. We will work to get your bike back to you at the many upcoming mid central or mid-west days following Miller. In addition, room and board is being arranged free of charge at the track (imagine, air-conditioning, a trailer, and a blow up matress). We can handle 4-5 more iterested parties. We must fill up my trailer to make this happen, anyone on the fence, this should help. If this is sucessful we will also consider doing the same thing for the August 23-24th event. THis is of course a non-profit deal, we are trying to cover gas, oil change, etc. If we fill up the trailer and make better gas milage (or diesel miraculously goes down in price) the price may go lower after the trip.

FWIW - jason and I already have riders without driving and taking my trailer. This is just a service that we have tried to put together to help make it easier and more cost effective for folks to make the trip out to Miller.

Hopefully, there is an opportunity for some of you to take advantage of this.

Again, this is a long trip and Miller is definitely a destination track well worth the trip!

===========
Great Quote - One would think that the Secret Service was smart enough to get serviced secretly.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode