NESBA is giving away a THREE separate FREE trackdays at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL!!
Country Clubs and motorcyles...what a great combination! ANYONE that wants to come and watch, you can come and watch for FREE! Come and be our guest, hang out at the track with us, watch your friends on the track!
NO GATE FEE for your friends and family. Come one, come all
Days to be raffled (no charge to enter):
September 26th - Saturday, Autobahn North
September 27th - Sunday, Autobahn South
September 28th - Monday, Autobahn Full (Experience the JUMP!)
If your entering please read this entire post.
1. NO MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED! The winner will NOT have to purchase a NESBA membership in order to attend the day.
2. Winner cannot transfer, sell, or give away the date. If winner cannot attend the date, the free trackday will be raffled off again so please make sure you be able to attend the day that you are entered for. If you are unable to attend the day, please be courteous and notify me as soon as possible, so another winner can be picked in enough time.
3. If you win, you will need appropriate riding gear to attend the day. If you don't have a leather suit or boots suitable for the track, you can rent a suit and boots from NESBA's trackside vendor ( www.turnoneracing.com
) for a reasonable cost, or post up here and perhaps someone can help you out!
4. Entries must be submitted no later than September 19th, 2009 at 5PM, winner will be announced on this forum the evening of September 19th, 2009.
5. You can only enter ONCE for each trackday being given away
6. Winner must accept via PM to WINK within 24 hours or their spot will be Re-RAFFLED to the next winner.
Autobahn Country Club
Lodging - Most of the NESBA folks camp on-site. Camping for the weekend is ~$30. Very nice shower and bathroom facilities are available, however no power is available. Camping is in the paddock area.
Autobahn North (TONS OF VIDEOS)
1.46 miles long, 40 feet wide, 9 Turns, 4 straights (595 ft, 846 ft, 1075 ft, 1237 ft) Very fast and flowing track. Fairly flat with one double apex turn. EXCELLENT track for beginners and experienced riders alike.
Autobahn South (TONS OF VIDEOS)
2.1 miles long, 40 feet wide, 15 turns, longest straight is 1850 feet, two chicanes. Very fast and very technical track.
Autobahn Full (TONS OF VIDEOS)
3.56 miles long, 40 feet wide, 21 turns. this is the combined North and South courses described above. Watch out for "The Jump" in the South to North transition. Wanna jump higher, go farther to the right, wanna stay flat, go farther to the left.
In order to enter the raffle please post the following in this thread:
1. Type "I WANT TO DO A TRACKDAY WITH NESBA"
2. Are you a current nesba member?
3. If you currently are a NESBA member, what group are you in?
4. List the dates that you'd like to win (you can enter any and all of the dates listed above)