Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagoriders...?

2K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  HDTony 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wondering why there seems to be some hatred of clsb members over there. that is all

#27 ·
Slowass said:
I had a good time when I was over there, but I remember when over here would start having discussions about politics, and they'd just make fun of us for it. That really made me feel like coming over here. :laughing
And Grasshoppers taste like Chicken.:)

#29 ·
For whatever reason, they hate us, so be it. They were always messing with our frappr site until frappr made it that you could moderate the members.

To each his own, I dont hate anybody, but thats just me.:)

Reactions: Vcook
#30 ·
I admit, it feels a bit less mature over there, but still not a bad place. One plus I can say that I noticed about their site is that you pretty much get everything at face value. I've seen preaching of safety here only to see the very people do the opposite of what they say. I've seen members get frowned on for stunting and I've seen mods and admins do it multiple times in a group themselves. Only on that sort of level I'd say that we are a little more "do as I say, not as I do". For sure I think it feels a bit more relaxed here if that makes sense, and there's much more good than bad (so don't think my example is all that bad of this place).

#31 ·
yup old news, water under the bridge as far as i am concerned.

If that were really true you would not own chicagoriders.net, so i am calling BS

My take is that over hear i got screwed twice in the for sale section, and i have never been screwed over there
I was also never told how simple my job is, or how anybody could do it, something i felt was a completely un called for, no one likes being told that what they do for a living is simple, especially when its not
But it easier for me to just not post, and not get involved with the drama
But thats my take
R

#32 ·
BIGGY said:
I admit, it feels a bit less mature over there, but still not a bad place. One plus I can say that I noticed about their site is that you pretty much get everything at face value. I've seen preaching of safety here only to see the very people do the opposite of what they say. I've seen members get frowned on for stunting and I've seen mods and admins do it multiple times in a group themselves. Only on that sort of level I'd say that we are a little more "do as I say, not as I do". For sure I think it feels a bit more relaxed here if that makes sense, and there's much more good than bad (so don't think my example is all that bad of this place).

:laughing might as well say we preach saftey but the guy on the yellow goldwing doesnt pratice it:laughing

when i tell newbies whats good for them i am telling them from experance to atleast get 1/2 the enjoyment of the many years ive been on a bike, cause they are gonna wanna cut loose and hit triple digits and rail on the off ramps.

so fuck me if i try to get them on the right step before they hurt themselfs bad before they learn to slow down and do it in the right place.

and i havent seen myself yank no 12 oclock wheelies on my goldwing brainiack:laughing :flip

#33 ·
grndskpr said:
yup old news, water under the bridge as far as i am concerned.

If that were really true you would not own chicagoriders.net, so i am calling BS

My take is that over hear i got screwed twice in the for sale section, and i have never been screwed over there
I was also never told how simple my job is, or how anybody could do it, something i felt was a completely un called for, no one likes being told that what they do for a living is simple, especially when its not
But it easier for me to just not post, and not get involved with the drama
But thats my take
R

i love that last part.:laughing

#34 ·
There are some cool people over there but it's not my kind of board. After the lack of respect they showed the riders on this board that passed away last year I quit going over there.

#35 ·
Some people have big balls when they type and talk shit behind a key board on the internet but when it comes to real life they are little dirt ball computer nerds living in their mama's basement. They sure have a lot to say and a lot of shit to talk on the internet and think they are hot shit on a gold platter, but when it comes time for real life face to face confrontations I'm sure and from what I've heard they are cold piss on a paper plate. I don't need to name a name. I hope he reads this too.

#39 ·
Grasshopper said:
but when it comes time for real life face to face confrontations I'm sure and from what I've heard they are cold piss on a paper plate. I don't need to name a name. I hope he reads this too.

He probably had mommy read it to him since you included big words like "paper" and no pictures.:laughing

#40 ·
Grasshopper said:
Some people have big balls when they type and talk shit behind a key board on the internet but when it comes to real life they are little dirt ball computer nerds living in their mama's basement. They sure have a lot to say and a lot of shit to talk on the internet and think they are hot shit on a gold platter, but when it comes time for real life face to face confrontations I'm sure and from what I've heard they are cold piss on a paper plate. I don't need to name a name. I hope he reads this too.
Dude, how many times do I have to say Im sorry?

#42 ·
Underdog said:
(and for the record grndskpr - I'm pretty sure the .net address has been, is, and will forever be "for sale" - help yourself! :D)
Correct-o-mundo. no drama here. make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.