Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Stop!

709 views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  stilltopdawg33 
#1 ·
Hammer Time! :jester

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
:laughing On a different note, if anyone can guess which exhaust actually works, i will send you 4 free tix for Great America.:laughing

#12 ·
Colaborate and listen - Ice is back with a brand new invention!

That's right, I took this bitch off topic :flip

#16 ·
I have to admit.. I had an MC Hammer poster in my room during school :laughing My roommates always tried to tear it down :2guns

#20 ·
He gave most of it away to the idiots that hung around him. Sad story all the way around. He tried to do the right thing and got screwed in the process.

Sometimes, generosity backfires.

#22 ·
Wink said:
He gave most of it away to the idiots that hung around him. Sad story all the way around. He tried to do the right thing and got screwed in the process.

Sometimes, generosity backfires.
true dat.. he tried to help WAY too many people.

i too had an MC Hammer poster, i also had all his tapes.. lol.. tapes. :laughing

#23 ·
#25 ·
Ice raced motocross competitively before he was famous. He still rides as a hobby. And he doesn't just do metal. It is more hip hop nowadays. He was just in Indiana a few weeks ago. I'd say that everyone should go see him once, most people that I have seen goofing on him before a show have left saying that he put on a good show and they had a good time. He put out like 3 or 4 albums since To The Extreme. He tried hardcore rap....failed. Tried metal rap.....decent album. Tried hip hop/metal rap album named Bipolar....pretty good, and recently Platinum Underground, back to hip hop roots......actually a very good album with nice beats. If you dont believe me look it up. It would be on the radio and in the clubs if it wasn't Vanilla Ice. I met Ice at a club about 5 years ago after my buddies and I stumbled into a bar with an Ice show by accident. We decided to stay and the show was good. I knew someone and we got back stage. Ice was really cool and hung out with us a long time. He invited us back to the hotel party afterwards. Obviously a no brainer due to the others he invited.....hotties, lol. A real cool guy with a real talent to entertain. I have seen him several times since and bought his new albums because they are pretty good, he's a good guy, and I dont care what the radio stations say is good.

P.S. Hammer did get screwed for being a nice guy royally. Very sad story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.