Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Autobahn 8/12-13 Photos

2K views 62 replies 20 participants last post by  Rob, Esq. 
#1 ·
OK, the photogs name is Bob Kozel, and he is a great guy. He took about 2500 shots of us on Saturday and Sunday.

His goal is to have them posted on http://www.autobahnevents.com as mentioned above, by Wednesday or Thursday. The best deal is of course to get the CD from him.

For more info on the photog, you can check out his photo site at http://www.kozdpi.com/

However, our pics will be posted on the AutobahnEvents site. The will be sorted into 6 folders on the site, to help make it easier for us.

Novice (Beginner/Intro)
Intermediate
Advanced
NoviceSUN (Beginner/Intro Sunday)
IntermediateSUN (Sunday)
AdvancedSUN (Sunday)

Heck of a nice guy and he did get some super pictures!

#7 ·
Taping my fingers together so I cannot type what I want to...mmmmph :laughing

ChgoRRGuy79 said:
Sweet...someone make an announcement when they are up so I can spend a few hours looking for me.

#9 ·
Wink's a busy guy...give him some time! :laughing

#11 ·
they arent up on the nesbaevents site, so just keep checking until they are.:) Thats alot of pictures, and I think he was being overly ambitious with Wed or Thurs. I am guessing more like Sat or Sun:cruise

#12 ·
Kegger said:
they arent up on the nesbaevents site, so just keep checking until they are.:) Thats alot of pictures, and I think he was being overly ambitious with Wed or Thurs. I am guessing more like Sat or Sun:cruise
Thats what I was thinking. I'm sure he took a crap load of pictures, from what I've seen of his work in the past.

#20 ·
Wink said:
Big crosswind... had to fight... HARD... to keep it up!
:laughing

what cracks me up is I'm following wink the first day, in one of the first sessions, I'm railin behind him and hangin on for dear life. Wink is riding casully in front of me one handed backwards most of the time while picking flowers with his inside hand in the turns. Seeing this was when I said to myself, Ok Tony, you really gotta relax and go with the flow" things got better after that :laughing

#21 ·
Railing is relative, Tony. Relaxing is much easier as you get more and more comfortable on the track, and on your bike. You did AWESOME for your first weekend, as was evidenced by your relative position in the B group.

And BTW... I was pointing out apexes! LOL!

Anyhow, as you get more and more confident in the bike, the tires, and in your consistency, you will relax more and more. Putnam is a flowing track as well, you are gonna love it!

#23 ·
The guy seems to catch some decent shots, as more come out. heres me in turn 6 during the sunday novice session. and one of Brian and I playing around.

#24 ·
747 was Brian? Dude, you were looking good out there. Let's see about getting you eval'd for the bump next outing!

#26 ·
I want to learn a few tracks first and get a bit more comfortable out there. I was feeling awesome on sunday, but thats one track.

I am doing putnam, autobahn south, and I am really thinking about barber in November.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.