looking for a newerish ride? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

General Cruiser Discussion This is a forum for all you Cruiser owners in the chicagoland area. We dont discriminate here at CLSB.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
looking for a newerish ride?

i dont know the year, but this thing has ZERO miles on it...its a yami v-star...and not at all bad looking...has the spoked wheels, all white with the huge harley looking front fat fender, the extended foot pegs so they are wider and u can cruise in comfort...

and the best thing about it is...ITS PRICE...ONLY ASKING 6 FUCKIN GRAND...yea...im not shittin you...i was totally thinkin about pickin this thing up just for the fuck of it...like i said..i have no idea what year it is...could be a few years old...but no clue why a bike with zreo miles on it is onlt going for 6k...and no...it wasnt anything like 6% apr or anything...it said $6XXX...but i gotta pass this on to anyone looking for a newer zero mile cruiser...and its sitting over at dupage honda yami...it sitting right in front of the parts dept glass table on the floor...

fuck im totally temped to go buy this thing and say fuck the concequences of affording anything else right now...its actually slick looking...if anyone is interested..GO LOOK TOMORROW...also, talk to my buddy RYAN thats the floor manager there...tell him i sent you in to check it out...he is the lead singer for the band S&M that i always post up about thier gigs on here...but dont pass on it...i know im gonna kick myself in the ass for this, but screw it...i gotta pass it on...

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 09:37 PM
The neighbors hate me!!!

Sportbike: '03 Superhawk 996, '95 Nighthawk (wifes bike), '78 Moto Guzzi v50
Years Riding: Forever!
How you found us: C.B.

Mike,

Friend.... old pal..... Just buy the bike!!! You want it!!!! Take it!!!! Ride it hard!!!! Don't be nice to it!!!!! Wait a min. what am I talking about again.

"To be old and wise.... You must first be young and stupid."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 09:49 AM

Sportbike: Ask my wife
Years Riding: a while
How you found us: google

IS it the V-star 650? if so that's not that good of a deal, unless it's their parts demo bike and all tricked out. I really like the yammi cruised especially the new Raider.

My Gear saved my life.

Click here for really good coffee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
ah...ok...i got more info on it after reviewing yamis webpage...it seems to be the 2008 V Star Classic

pic is here
http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/...1/0/image.aspx

and msrp is 6399...didnt know it was only 650cc's...but i gotta say, for the price it seems like a decent bike...but at the 650cc's it wouldnt have enough power for me...glad u guys made me look it up more..lol...but it seems like a good deal for anyone looking for a cruiser to say the least...

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode