This is so effed up - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

This is so effed up

I am so pissed off with this apology shit, wtf is wrong with people that still support or pussy fuckin Prez, we need to pull out of that shit hole and let them kill each other fuck them and their fuckin bullshit book. Its ok to kill homos there, murder girls who have been raped, kill christians but god forbid a us soldier accidnetly burns some trash and a fuckin Koran is in it, so now 2 us soldiers are dead, killed by a afgani soldier wheres the justice. Obama needs to go.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/karz...nd-punish-them

Karzai’s Response to Obama’s Apology: Put U.S. Troops on Trial and Punish Them
By Terence P. Jeffrey
February 26, 2012
Subscribe to Terence P. Jeffrey's posts
Afghan President Hamid Karzai and U.S. President Barack Obama at the presidential palace in Kabul in 2010. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)
(CNSNews.com) - Three days after President Barack Obama dispatched his ambassador to Afghanistan to hand deliver a personal letter from the president of the United States to Afghan President Hamid Karzai apologizing because U.S. forces at Bagram Air Force Base had mistakenly burnt some Korans, Karzai has responded to the gesture in a statement broadcast live on Afghan television.

Karzai, according to a BBC translation of his remarks made Sunday, told the Afghan people he was speaking to them after discussing the matter with “jihadi leaders,” “prominent scholars,” and Afghan elected officials, and that he spoke for the “pure sentiments” of the “Afghan nation” and the “Islamic world,” when he said: “We call on the US government to bring the perpetrators of the act to justice and put them on trial and punish them.”

At the same time Karzai was demanding the prosecution and punishment of U.S. troops involved in the Koran-burning incident, he conceded that the U.S. government had indicated that the Koran burning “was not deliberate.”

"We all know that regrettably some days ago an American soldier burnt our Holy Koran,” Karzai said, according to the BBC translation. “We condemn this vicious act in the strongest terms. The government and the people, scholars, tribal dignitaries, spiritual figures of Afghanistan, the educated people of our country all share the people's feelings... Our people's sensitiveness is right and is laudable.”

"The US government says that such act was carried out because of ignorance and lack of knowledge,” Karzai said. “This incident happened as a result of the ignorance of the US military officer about our vision about Islam and not recognizing the Koran. It was not deliberate."

"Today,” Karzai said, “we had a detailed session attended by jihadi leaders, prominent scholars, speakers of both houses--the lower house and the senate--the esteemed chief justice, vice presidents and other dignitaries and our government. We discussed the matter of the burning of the Holy Koran. Representing the Afghan nation and their pure sentiments, in fact the Islamic world, once again we call on the US government to bring the perpetrators of the act to justice and put them on trial and punish them."

While lauding the Afghan people for the “sensitiveness” to the Koran burning, and calling for the prosecution and punishment of the U.S. military personnel involved, Karzai appealed to Afghans to calm down and allow the Afghan and U.S. governments to move “pursue the matter.”

"We should all try to calm down and by calming down we should not allow the enemies of security and peace and progress of the people of Afghanistan to misuse or hurt our people's property or our people's lives by using the people's sensitiveness,” said Karzai. “We hope our people will be calm and develop the country. They should be sure that the government of Afghanistan and all its institutions will pursue the matter and we and the US government will pursue the matter."

The White House did not publicly release the three-page letter that Obama sent to Karzai on Thursday. However, the New York Times reported on Friday, that Karzai’s press office said two of the sentences in Obama’s letter said: “I wish to express my deep regret for the reported incident. I extend to you and the Afghan people my sincere apologies.”

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 12:34 PM

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
You know full well that if Afghan Islamist burned copies of the Bible right-wingers over here would be asking our Prez to bomb them.

Wait, that happens all the time.

However, Karzai's reaction pisses me off. He's being inflammatory and a total douche.

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chills View Post
You know full well that if Afghan Islamist burned copies of the Bible right-wingers over here would be asking our Prez to bomb them.

When has that happened? Have you seen right wingers murder muslims because of some christian gettin killed in Afg, which happens all time but goes unreported? Do you see christians protesting in DC over christian persecution in muslim countries? Im just tired of us bending over for some stupid as Koran Bullshit.

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnat View Post
When has that happened? Have you seen right wingers murder muslims because of some christian gettin killed in Afg, which happens all time but goes unreported? Do you see christians protesting in DC over christian persecution in muslim countries? Im just tired of us bending over for some stupid as Koran Bullshit.
Just watch FNC and you'll see it; also ever hear of the Crusades? Christian hands aren't clean, my friend.

But that's beside the point. Someone has to act older and more mature. Yeah, our soldiers burned the Koran by accident. An apology is necessary, but that's all. I wish the leader of an Arab nation would apologize for their people burning our flag.

This Karzai douche needs to stop inflaming people against the US. We are the dumbasses who helped get him elected.

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 12:50 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

Quote:
We are the dumbasses who helped get him elected.
Installed*
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:

What? Come on dude...that is complete fallacy.

A few guys accidentally burned Korans that were thrown in the garbage because they were being used by prisoners to communicate with each other and this is how our President reacts?

I'll bet our troops love it.

This is exactly why I don't pay attention to politics anymore...I just get furious. The only reason I even know about this was from a conversation over the weekend.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerk View Post
A few guys accidentally burned Korans that were thrown in the garbage because they were being used by prisoners to communicate with each other and this is how our President reacts?
After the fiasco of Abu Garib, can you understand why its probably hard for the Afghans to believe that the Qurans were burned accidentally?
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Grid Marshall.

I'm going back to not paying attention. Shit like this just raises my stress level, pointlessly.

Tom

Quote:
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
After the fiasco of Abu Garib, can you understand why its probably hard for the Afghans to believe that the Qurans were burned accidentally?
Its Just a book! They have no problem burning bibles, i personally dont give a fuck if someone burns, bibles, torah, korans, etc... they just get so fuckin worked up it shows their lack of civility - they remind me of when the apes got released in planet of the apes they way they fuckin react to this shit - savages that should be left alone so the taliban can come back and fuckin clenase the mofos from society. maybe they need that hardcore taliban religious shit to keep their savage asses in check. I for one vote for it!

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:05 PM

This was an accident and the radicals over there have been waiting for an incident like this to incite the more moderate Muslims.

tnat you might not care if they burn bibles, but I guarantee that there are quite a few people in the world that would care and they'd be calling for heads to roll. Don't act like all Christians are peace loving, kind hearted souls. Westboro Baptists come to mind. KKK comes to mind. I can keep going if you need more examples.

I bleed GREEN
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Grid Marshall.

The proper response would have been just that. It was an accident. That is all.

This pandering shit just encourages more of it and shows weakness. Pretty awesome stuff.

*Now* I'm going back to not paying attention

Tom

Quote:
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Sportbike: SV1000S
Years Riding: too many years
How you found us: dumb luck

Quote:
This was an accident and the radicals over there have been waiting for an incident like this to incite the more moderate Muslims.

tnat you might not care if they burn bibles, but I guarantee that there are quite a few people in the world that would care and they'd be calling for heads to roll. Don't act like all Christians are peace loving, kind hearted souls. Westboro Baptists come to mind. KKK comes to mind. I can keep going if you need more examples.
give it up, it just doen't happen, even with westboro baptist , the most extreme christian cult in america, has never even eluded to violence, not once, not ever, you are going way out of your way to draw comparison where none exists, and gone in 3 , fuck u and your muzzie shit, take it home and sell it to someone who cares, i'm with Tnat on this
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Sarcasm in every post.

Sportbike: '01 ZX-6R, '88 Katana 600
Years Riding: 20+yrs.
How you found us: Written on a YWB's ass. Next to "EMR was here"

So what is the proper way of disposing of a Koran?

Ken.

My Garage.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!

Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:

A few guys accidentally burned Korans
I burned one just the other day on PURPOSE!!!

Chris
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 01:40 PM

Sportbike: triumph speed four
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: fell asleep on my softail and woke up here

Quote:
The proper response would have been just that. It was an accident. That is all.

This pandering shit just encourages more of it and shows weakness. Pretty awesome stuff.

*Now* I'm going back to not paying attention
Amen. That's all Obama had to say. 'dude. It was an accident. Now chillax.'

visor down
nesba #608
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout67 View Post
So what is the proper way of disposing of a Koran?
Wrap it in a clean cloth and bury it somewhere remote/isolated.
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnat View Post
maybe they need that hardcore taliban religious shit to keep their savage asses in check. I for one vote for it!
This is EXACTLY right.

The Taliban are the only people who can keep the Afghans in check.

Otherwise you'll have nonsensical killings, assaults and tribal feuds.
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
Wrap it in a clean cloth and bury it somewhere remote/isolated.
So if a arsonist starts a building on fire and a Koran that happens to get burned up, is the arsonist going to be punished because he inadverntly burned a Koran?

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 02:08 PM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

We need John Wayne for president.

TDS didn't forget when all the muslims burn flags.

here are the terrorists in England

dont cry to me political correctness
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy121 View Post
give it up, it just doen't happen, even with westboro baptist , the most extreme christian cult in america, has never even eluded to violence, not once, not ever, you are going way out of your way to draw comparison where none exists, and gone in 3 , fuck u and your muzzie shit, take it home and sell it to someone who cares, i'm with Tnat on this
I can't count how many times I've read "nuke 'em and turn their country into a parking lot" on this forum or others.

The difference is that their leader is pandering to the extremists and inflaming his population, whereas ours tries to remain calm and level-headed.

I'd like Obama to say, "Hey Afghanis, we said 'sorry'. Chill the f*ck out, will ya?"

I bleed GREEN
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

but how many times have they actually carried out nuked and turned into a parking lot? zero again, your arguement is meritless against the countless times the muzziez go apeshit over our trivial acions while raping laura logan or beheading daniel pearl is excused by apologists like you
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

One word - savages!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Savages 2012.jpg (51.3 KB, 27 views)

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
but how many times have they actually carried out nuked and turned into a parking lot? zero again, your arguement is meritless against the countless times the muzziez go apeshit over our trivial acions while raping laura logan or beheading daniel pearl is excused by apologists like you
Critical thinking and reading comprehension were never your strong suits, were they?

I bleed GREEN
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
apeshit over our trivial acions while raping laura logan or beheading daniel pearl is excused by apologists like you

hate remembering that shit. I would fucking stab them in the head with knife like they were a zombie.

Murdering innocent people and their own people for their agenda.
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 07:16 PM

Sportbike: lots
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: grasshopper

Let me see if I understand.

The big guy gets pushed into a fight by the small guy, and after kicking the little guys ass.Every one feels sorry for the small guy.

I've been there and this is nothing new.

Kick the little muther fuckers ass and spit in the eye of the Bitch that calls you a bully.

Gus
We offer three kinds of service @ Resurrection
GOOD - CHEAP - FAST
You can pick any two
GOOD service CHEAP won't be FAST
GOOD service FAST won't be CHEAP
FAST service CHEAP won't be GOOD
and cold beer.

I'd love to help but I don't chase parts.
Please contact other forum members and supporters for parts.
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Iraqi teenagers stoned to death for "emo" haircuts

Published Friday, March 9, 2012

At least 90 Iraqi teenagers with "emo" appearances have been stoned to death by religious extremists in Baghdad in the past month after an inflammatory interior ministry statement dubbed it "devil worshiping", activists said.

Iraq's Moral Police released a chilling statement on the interior ministry's website condemning the "emo phenomenon" among Iraqi youth, disturbingly declaring its intent to "eliminate" the trend.

"The 'Emo phenomenon' or devil worshiping is being followed by the Moral Police who have the approval to eliminate [the phenomenon] as soon as possible since it's detrimentally affecting the society and becoming a danger," the statement read.

"They wear strange, tight clothes that have pictures on them such as skulls and use stationary that are shaped as skulls. They also wear rings on their noses and tongues, and do other strange activities," it continued.

Religious extremists caught onto the interior ministry statement, and have been harassing and killing teenagers with Western or "emo" appearances.

A group of armed men dressed in civilian clothing led dozens of teenagers to secluded areas a few days ago, stoned them to death, and then disposed their bodies in garbage dumpsters across the capital, according to activists.

The armed men are said to belong to “one of the most extremist religious groups” in Iraq.

“First they throw concrete blocks at the boy's arms, then at his legs, then the final blow is to his head, and if he is not dead then, they start all over again,” one person who managed to escape told Al-Akhbar.

good thing we turned that country around and installed a stable govt.
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!

Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
At least 90 Iraqi teenagers with "emo" appearances have been stoned to death
Finally, something I can get behind!!

/kidding of course
//man, the whole emo thing is quite lame though

Chris
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 04:20 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

Quote:
Good thing we turned that country around and installed a stable govt.
+1
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 04:32 PM

I blame George Bush for invading Iraq and making muslims murderers.
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
Finally, something I can get behind!!

/kidding of course
//man, the whole emo thing is quite lame though
agree, but when the youth embrace western culture, be it emo,punk,rave, disco,jazz, whatever that is the only way we could ever hope to win these miserable wars, i say drop cheap mp3 players loaded with public enemy albums on their youth and that would do more good than driving around waiting for the next IED to go off

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode