Maybe Sherrif joe has something? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

Maybe Sherrif joe has something?

What if?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-j...icate-a-fraud/

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama certificate a fraud
Arpaio elevates to criminal probe, person of interest ID'd
Published: 8 mins ago

inShare.0 Text smaller Text biggerAds by GoogleState Rep. 52nd DistrictFind out why Kent Gaffney is the right choice for our community. kentgaffney.comPHOENIX – An investigative “Cold Case Posse” launched six months ago by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

Arpaio, at a news conference in Phoenix live-streamed by WND TV that began at 3 p.m. Eastern time, has elevated the investigation to a criminal probe that will make the resources of his Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office available to his volunteer posse.

Ads by GoogleHow to Buy Gold
Physical Gold Shipped to Your Door Free Investor Kit. Since 1960.
Goldline.com/Buy-GoldIs He Cheating On You?
1) Enter His Email Address 2) See Hidden Pics & Social Profiles Now!
Spokeo.com/Cheating-Spouse-SearchThe posse says it has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery of Obama’s birth certificate.

Arapaio, known for his strict enforcement of immigration laws, commissioned the investigative team after local citizens presented him with a petition expressing concern that Obama might not be eligible for Arizona’s presidential ballot.

In addition to the live-streaming, WND is making available to the public a report distributed to media today by Arpaio’s investigators.

GET A FREE COPY OF THE ARPAIO REPORT THAT WAS DISTRIBUTED TO PRESS TODAY

The posse, comprised of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, has interviewed dozens of witnesses and examined hundreds of documents. It also has taken numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

Mike Zullo, Arpaio’s lead investigator, said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

“Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have,” Zullo said.

The investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

The investigation was launched after 250 members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party, presented a signed petition to Arpaio in August 2011 asking him to undertake the investigation.

The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was used to place Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

Arpaio believes a congressional investigation might be warranted and has asked that any information relevant to the investigation held by other law enforcement agencies be forwarded to his office.

The Cold Case Posse advised Arpaio that they believe forgers committed two crimes. First, they say it appears the White House fraudulently created a forgery that it characterized as an officially produced governmental birth record. Second, the White House fraudulently presented to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery represented as “proof positive” of President Obama’s authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate.

“A continuing investigation is needed to identify the identity of the person or persons involved in creating the alleged birth certificate forgery and to determine who, if anyone, in the White House or the state of Hawaii may have authorized the forgery,” Arpaio said.

Among the evidence released at the press conference are five videos – which can be seen at the end of this article – to demonstrate why the Obama long-form birth certificate is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery.

The videos consist of step-by-step computer demonstrations using a control document. They display the testing used by the investigators to examine various claims made by supporters of the April 27 document.

The investigators contend the videos illustrate their conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan is enhanced by Optical Character Recognition, OCR, and optimized.

Additionally, the posse says, the videos demonstrate that the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar’s name stamp and the registrar’s date stamp were computer-generated images imported into an electronic document, as opposed to rubber stamp imprints inked by hand or machine onto a paper document.

“That we were able to cast reasonable suspicions on the authenticity of the registrar stamps was especially disturbing, since these stamp imprints are designed to provide government authentication to the document itself,” Zullo said, emphasizing that if the registrar stamps are forgeries, the document itself is likely a forgery.

The investigators also chronicled a series of allegedly inconsistent and misleading representations that various Hawaii government officials have made over the past five years regarding any original birth records held by the Hawaii Department of Health.

“As I said at the beginning of the investigation, the president can put all this to rest quite easily,” Arpaio said. “All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession.”

Arpaio emphasized that the Hawaii Department of Health needs to provide, as part of the full disclosure, evidence regarding the chain of custody of all Obama birth records, including paper, microfilm and electronic records to eliminate the possibility that a forger or forgers may have tampered with the birth records.

The sheriff said the president should also authorize Honolulu’s Kapi’olani Hospital, the birth hospital listed on the Obama long-form birth certificate, to release any hospital patient records for Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, his mother, and for the newly born Barack Obama, to provide corroboration for the records held in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

“Absent the authentic Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other credible proof supporting the idea or belief that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the White House have consistently asserted,” Zullo said.

“In fact, absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States.”

In addition, investigators say they have developed credible evidence that President Obama’s Selective Service card was a forgery, based on an examination of the postal date stamp on the document. Also, records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama’s birth.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:19 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

I have been saying this all along . Why cant he just show us the cert ? The real ,one I mean.
post #3 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Sportbike: SV1000S
Years Riding: too many years
How you found us: dumb luck

we knew alot of this 3 1/2 years ago,you could produce a super 8 movie of obummer being born in kenya and it wouldn't change anything, but props to old Joe for standing up to obama's bullying of him and his state
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
This is all moot anyways, true or not...he IS President. All this stuff does is distract people from the real issues.

If you don't want him in office, vote him out in November. It's that simple.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
post #5 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Clever Girl

Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.

Send a message via AIM to Noodles
^Agree

My god, just drop the damn birth certificate already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
post #6 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:42 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerk View Post
This is all moot anyways, true or not...he IS President. All this stuff does is distract people from the real issues.

If you don't want him in office, vote him out in November. It's that simple.
true
post #7 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:43 PM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

If the people of Maricopa County Arizona are willing to waste money on this crap, let them.

But I believe that it's merely a political distraction. (so what are they trying to distract us from?)

Craig
post #8 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Grid Marshall.

Good grief people, let's stay relatively on topic, eh?

Tom

Quote:
post #9 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Eat a bag o' dix!

Sportbike: ratty one
Years Riding: a few days
How you found us: Uncle Bad Touch

What if everything turns out to be fraud before the election? I bet he won't be re-elected, so let him do what he wants, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki047 View Post
As long as their tits are bigger than their dicks, im in.

-"You will meet your destiny on the road of avoidance."

-"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

-"It's not considered premarital sex if you don't plan on getting married."
post #10 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:09 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

I'm voting for the next guy who's gonna decrease my taxes and is gonna keep the government out of my business.

I was really hoping Ron Paul to have more support.
post #11 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

obama has been poking AZ and sherrif joe with a stick over the immigrant law and old joe is a mean dog and dont like it, obummer shouldn be suprised when he gets bit
post #12 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Grid Marshall.

In a President of the United States of America vs. Sheriff Joe bout, the Prez will win every time. Hands down.

Tom

Quote:
post #13 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANIMAL View Post
I have been saying this all along . Why cant he just show us the cert ? The real ,one I mean.
They have! It has been viewed. They are just not letting it out of their possession. People just want to believe what they want. Let this BS go already. This is right up there with the Swift Boat Vets rhetoric. Remember, if you say something long enough and loud enough there must be some truth in it…

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
post #14 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

joe didnt ask to be attacked by the federal govt, but they did attack him, personally

this is his only recourse, and he is right, the document is a forgery, i,e seen the study of it and its pretty obvious, it may not be a winnable fight with the power of the feds against a county sherrif, but the fact that joe went this far says alot, they put his back against the wall, he didnt ask for this
post #15 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Grid Marshall.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Sheesh...I mean seriously, it....doesn't...matter. BO is the President. He's in office now and there he will remain unless he is voted out in November.

I honestly just do not understand the point of any of this.

Tom

Quote:
post #16 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Eat a bag o' dix!

Quote:
Factual Problems

1. No official seal.
2. No footprint.
3. According to the hospital’s website, in 1961 that hospital was named Kauaikeolani Children’s Hospital. It did not change its name to the Kapiolani Maternity Hospital until it merged with the Kapiolani hospital system in 1978.
4. Dr. Sinclair was working at the Kauaikeolani Children’s hospital in 1961.
5. Instead of “African” under father’s race, “Colored” or “Negro” would have been used in 1961.
6. Birth certificate of someone born at the same hospital a day later has a lower number.
7. The “Date Accepted” is four days later than “Date of Birth.”
8. No birth weight.
9. Address for Obama’s childhood home is the middle of a highway.
10. Hawaii’s Governor until recently claimed there was no birth certificate.
11. His birth name was Barry Saetoro (held through college, e.g. Occidental transcript), and he changed his name to Barack Obama after visiting Pakistan. (Some say he started with the name Barak Obama, then changed to Barry Soetoro, then back to Barak Obama)

Typesetting Problems

1. The content portion is obviously cropped and laid on top of a new background.
2. Obviously Photoshopped, with layers revealed when the Whitehouse pdf is opened in Adobe Illustrator.
3. There is no “chromatic aberration” around the letters and numbers, which normally shows up in enlarged viewing of color scans. (Link)
4. “41″ at to right of document looks suspicious, as the 1 is a different pixilation and doesn’t appear to be as “aged” as the digits preceding it.

5. The type for “Caucasian” is too perfect, not possible for a typewriter from 1961.
6. Under hour of birth, the “M.” in “P.M.” is a different font.
7. The patterned background is too seamless for a document kept in a bound volume.
8. Two mysterious Xs above “twin” and “triplet.”
9. Unexplained “8991″ on document’s right side.
10. Still says “Certificate of Live Birth.”
11. Signature of mother and attendant are too similar.

Quote:

-"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

post #17 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Eat a bag o' dix!

Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Sheesh...I mean seriously, it....doesn't...matter. BO is the President. He's in office now and there he will remain unless he is voted out in November.

Because he lied to get there and is there illegally.

Quote:

post #18 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:36 PM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

don't have all the time to read dat

If sheriff joe is that guy that has outdoor prison, he should run for president. He don't care if hes politically correct, he gets shit done.

"hey, if the federal government can't do their job, then I'll shoot illegals myself"
post #19 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Grid Marshall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkyleg View Post
Because he lied to get there and is there illegally.

Ok, but that's not going to get him out of office.

If that's actually fact, then let a documentary tackle it and embarrass both he and the party. ...but right now the focus should be on beating him in the election.

Tom

Quote:
post #20 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Eat a bag o' dix!

Good point, agreed.

Quote:

post #21 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

Quote:
Ok, but that's not going to get him out of office.

If that's actually fact, then let a documentary tackle it and embarrass both he and the party. ...but right now the focus should be on beating him in the election.
Whats funny is no matter what proof they pull up th emedia will distort it and he will get reelceted, its like that dave chappllee episode with Rkelly in court and the burden of proof - go to youtube and type in chapple pee on me or something awesome episode!

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
post #22 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Clever Girl

Sportbike: 'Fightered F3
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: I woke up here.

Send a message via AIM to Noodles
Here's a better copy of his long form birth certificate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Noodles accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Noodles.
post #23 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!

Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER!

your logic has no place here, cerk!

Chris
post #24 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 06:35 PM

Sportbike: Triumph Bonneville...the original sportbike!
Years Riding: Since about 11 years after my adult teeth came in
How you found us: I tripped over ya on my way to the can!

Actually, IF it could be proved without doubt that he is ineligible under the Constitutional requirements he could be immediately removed and Biden would serve as President until the outcome of the election. But, at this point the process would likely take so long that we'd be past the election before it was concluded. It of course would require articles of impeachment and a trial. I think it would be just as if he commited a crime in office so the trial would be conducted in the Senate. But, since it is a question of his eligibility for the presidency I could be mistaken about the jurisdiction of the Senate and it could be required for it to be heard in either federal district court in D.C. or in the Supreme court.
Here's the kicker for me...It's no secret I am a serious opponant to The President's politics, agenda, his vision for this country and the policies he wants to impose but it still sticks with me that his mother was a natural born citizen of this country and with that fact I believe eligibility does extend. That's my opinion based on the eligibilty requirements as I understand them. It also sticks with me that he is continually hiding his actual official birth documents...and that troubles me...just What exactly is he wanting to keep from being known?...AND...What about his college records?

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!
post #25 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 06:46 PM
philosopher and mechanic

Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6, Fast Blue
Years Riding: 1.5 years
How you found us: Moparboyy

Birther movement retards - give it the fuck up...
post #26 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Go big or go home!!

Sportbike: 2012 Ducati Panigale S, 2014 Triumph Scrambler
Years Riding: 147 Years, 4 months, 22 days
How you found us: looking for free porn on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosopheriam View Post
Birther movement retards - give it the fuck up...
If the person in question was a republican or conservative would you feel the same?

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

....Abraham Lincoln
post #27 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 10:32 AM

Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum

Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Doh! He committed a crime and you're okay with that? Typical libturd.
post #28 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!

Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
Doh! He committed a crime and you're okay with that? Typical libturd.
libturd? What exactly is a libturd? And if you think Cerk is a liberal you must not pay much attention around here.

Chris
post #29 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 10:38 AM

Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
libturd? What exactly is a libturd? And if you think Cerk is a liberal you must not pay much attention around here.
libtard, libturd, same shit
post #30 of 168 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Obsessed and Deranged

COMMENTARY | President Barack Obama issued an executive order Tuesday establishing another new bureaucracy.

Obama again circumvented Congress with his latest Executive Order, the Establishment of the Interagency Trade Enforcement Center.

The order begins with the line, "By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America," which begs the question: Is the president ignorant or indifferent?

The Constitution gives the president no such power to regulate commerce. This power is exclusive to the Congress.

Obama's presidential aggrandization should come as no shock from a man who ordained himself a professor when, in reality, only reaching the rank of "senior lecturer," as reported by FactCheck.org.

On March 30, 2007, Obama stated, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president [George W. Bush] I actually respect the Constitution." His track record proves differently.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-issues-a...222500519.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode