Some more loving and tolerant libs! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

Some more loving and tolerant libs!

They are losing it! I guess when you take away free phones and food stamps people get hostile!

http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-a...-after-debate/

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha FZ1 Sleeper
Years Riding: I quit smoking 6 years ago
How you found us: www.chicagorussianriders.com

eh, as much as I don't like libtards - these are not libtards.

this are mostly useless pieces of shit and flesh that feed off libtards, but they would vote Hitler to power the same day he would start feeded them their free chow.

Why I don't like libtards - they feed of this scum of the earth back, this is their electoral base. well, indeed, people deserve the leaders they vote for.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Gawd i sure love them Israelis! Hey quick question on the jewish vote, my dad was in his Drs office a few weeks ago and they were talkin politics and my dad asked his Dr what the consensous is on the jewish vote, well the dr hes jewish said all of his friends are voting romney - whats your and Stanimals take on this and what was the opinion on the last election, i thought alot of jews voted obama last one?

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Jews are generally democratic - goes with them being mostly large city dwellers and mostly white collar occupations. Also Jews are historically sensitive to racism - not tolerating it much. in Addition, Jews are more liberal on social issues - with exception of religious Jews, most are pro-choice, and gay-friendly or gay-indifferent.

That made them voting mostly democratic, especially in the past when democrats were more centrist and republicans more socially and religiously conservative and to the right.
However with the shift to the left on both sides, democrats are becoming more and more socialst, while republicans move toward the center, Jews are starting to shift their votes. Still many are democratic and many are very liberal, but more and more, especially late immigrants from Eastern Europe that sampled socializm themselves lean toward republican side, even though on social issues they still side more with democrats, I would think.

and as your antisemitic ass mentioned before, we know how to count our money and not too happy when we have to feed too many parasites with our hard earned money
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 12:00 PM
King Nothing

Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me

I wish someone in the media would find that lady that thought Obama was gonna pay her bills and ask her how that worked out for her.......

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 12:21 PM

Sportbike: I don't ride
How you found us: google

jews are not fucking voting for Romney. Who the fuck you kidding.

<---- Useless Mufugga
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu

Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Peggy Joseph was her name... 30 seconds of Google-Fu turned up nothing conclusive. Pretty funny to re-watch the old interview video though.
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 12:35 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

Anyone got a clip

You better be nice to America or we will bring democracy to your country.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Quote:
Originally Posted by samal View Post
Jews are generally democratic - goes with them being mostly large city dwellers and mostly white collar occupations. Also Jews are historically sensitive to racism - not tolerating it much. in Addition, Jews are more liberal on social issues - with exception of religious Jews, most are pro-choice, and gay-friendly or gay-indifferent.

That made them voting mostly democratic, especially in the past when democrats were more centrist and republicans more socially and religiously conservative and to the right.
However with the shift to the left on both sides, democrats are becoming more and more socialst, while republicans move toward the center, Jews are starting to shift their votes. Still many are democratic and many are very liberal, but more and more, especially late immigrants from Eastern Europe that sampled socializm themselves lean toward republican side, even though on social issues they still side more with democrats, I would think.

and as your antisemitic ass mentioned before, we know how to count our money and not too happy when we have to feed too many parasites with our hard earned money
Dude, as a few people on here know im the farthest thing from a antisemite - i was in love and lived with a jewish chick for 8 yrs man - was gonna convert over and marry her ass till my dumb ass found the whole drug culture and left her for a Whore! I was stupid!

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 01:11 PM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

don't get into infowars because alex jones is a retard. But they had another article about how blaks want to riot if Obama loses.

One blak says to rob crackers.
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 02:14 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 02:43 PM

I'm not sure how much Romney can do even(give the state less money). But food stamps is more of a state government program.

So the people that the middleclass pay to keep them from starving will have to continue to do it.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 05:05 PM

Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum

what I hate is when I see immigrants at the grocery using the Link card to buy food. It's like they give this shit out when you get your green card. Oh and don't forget to vote Democrats! No wonder 90% of non-white votes Democrats. Fucking parasites.

P.S. I"m asian.
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Moto-Sexual....

Sportbike: honda goldwing 1500se, yamaha gts1000, suzuki tl1000r
Years Riding: one month
How you found us: NickIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
what I hate is when I see immigrants at the grocery using the Link card to buy food. It's like they give this shit out when you get your green card. Oh and don't forget to vote Democrats! No wonder 90% of non-white votes Democrats. Fucking parasites.

P.S. I"m a gay asian.

Excuse me, while i kiss this Guy......

<-----Mr. Vern

Hit me up if you're looking for someone to ride with
773.469.2932....whoohoo! i can get texts now!. will get right back to ya
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Quote:

P.S. I"m asian.
immigrants are given a very limited and short lived initial subsidy and not very often. however many of them are on welfare because they are unable to work when fresh of the boat. I know personally, that they do not linger on these programs, except elderly and disabled, the drive to success and to get a better life to themselves and their children is very high among immigrants, at least those that I know.

just look and listen to accents and foreign face features of your doctors, professors, pharmacists, IT, engineers and etc...

then take a look at road worker crews you pass on the highway every day, see how many immigrants are there
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 11:02 PM

Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by samal View Post
immigrants are given a very limited and short lived initial subsidy and not very often. however many of them are on welfare because they are unable to work when fresh of the boat. I know personally, that they do not linger on these programs, except elderly and disabled, the drive to success and to get a better life to themselves and their children is very high among immigrants, at least those that I know.

just look and listen to accents and foreign face features of your doctors, professors, pharmacists, IT, engineers and etc...

then take a look at road worker crews you pass on the highway every day, see how many immigrants are there
Why the hell are we accepting immigrants that going right into welfare? The only immigrants we should be accepting are doctors, engineers, professors, professional athlethes and such. Not the parasites that will just take, take and take. Yes, I was once an immigrant. But please, no more!
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Why the hell are we accepting immigrants that going right into welfare? The only immigrants we should be accepting are doctors, engineers, professors, professional athlethes and such. Not the parasites that will just take, take and take. Yes, I was once an immigrant. But please, no more!

because it would be racist to say no to mexicans. To stereotype, mexican immigrants are probably #1 in freeloading off the system. I see a few asians and europeans that do it, but its very few.

Build a wall and start doing a quota. You got some of the nutjobs that think building a wall is being like nazis.
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
That's how it's largely been in recent days. Even professionals are being denied entry.

As an immigrant, I grew up on food stamps. It helped my family tremendously. What I pay in taxes in just one year now covers every single dollar of assistance my family received.

I'm personally very glad we have such a program.

But then again, there are many leechers out there who continue to use and abuse the program. IMO, they are likely illiterate natives and some illiterate immigrants. But largely, like Samal said, immigrants are hard working people. That's why the first gen and second gen of immigrants do better than the average American.

post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
That's how it's largely been in recent days. Even professionals are being denied entry.
I think it might be more national security because of 9/11. saw how its hard for even people who want to vacation in america.

Quote:
As an immigrant, I grew up on food stamps. It helped my family tremendously. What I pay in taxes in just one year now covers every single dollar of assistance my family received.
you a baller fixing computers in chili?
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 12:44 AM

I don't work on computers.

post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
I don't work on computers.
7-eleven?
post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 03:16 AM

Sportbike: Triumph Bonneville...the original sportbike!
Years Riding: Since about 11 years after my adult teeth came in
How you found us: I tripped over ya on my way to the can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taledarkside View Post
I'm not sure how much Romney can do even(give the state less money). But food stamps is more of a state government program.

So the people that the middleclass pay to keep them from starving will have to continue to do it.
You are completely wrong on this..Food Stamps are a 100% Federal program run by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. They're supposed to be a safety net for the indigent...they've become an entitlement that are draining our country dry...Romney has the right idea...give them to those who truly need them but tighten it up and toss all the lazy freeloaders off the program and give them the opportunity to feed themselves!
It's what Reagan did with welfare and Social Security disability and it saved the taxpayers billions kicking the freeloaders off the safety net programs...AND in the process he also halted inflation, improved the stability of the dollar, stimulated the creation of jobs and lowered interest rates so people could borrow and buy and brought this country from the brink of collapse caused by four years of Jimmy Carter...I kept saying that Obama was the second term of Carter...If you had lived through it as an adult you'd know where I'm coming from!
ON TOPIC: All those morons will be pretty surprised when the Secret Service or FBI tracks them down...They may not get to all of them but, when the word gets around about what happens to those they do get to there's gonna be a whole lotta numbnutz looking over their shoulders!

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!

Last edited by OldTimeBiker; 10-20-2012 at 03:19 AM.
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 08:34 AM

Sportbike: '04 CBR 600RR
Years Riding: days
How you found us: youngkow's monkey ass

You do know that Reagan's "able-bodied welfare recipients" idea that initially saved the taxpayers money ended up costing taxpayers MORE in the end? Yep, check it out. The government paid many of those people back-pay on welfare PLUS interest years later. Good intentions, poor execution.

OTB's reasoning is the classic "blame the victim" vs. "blame the system" type. It is close-minded to swing to either extreme and expect to find a solution as the problem is so much more complicated than that. After all, would there be "wealth class" if there was no "lower class?" Disparity allows for class and status to exist (obviously) and if everyone actually started being productive on the same level with each other, the upper class would soon find them themselves surrounded by many who have traversed the social expanse from the lower class. That's an unrealistic scenario.

My point is, there is no simple solution. It is never as cut and dry as victim vs. system.
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 12:04 PM

There's a BIG difference between victims and freeloaders that are gaming the system and the gamers are the drain..not the victims. You reform the system while removing the gamers but the claim that Romney / Ryan want to take the safety net away from the real victims is just negative campaign rhetoric.
I don't know whether Reagan's actions to cut the welfare/disability rolls did what you say or not and I don't care to look it up...you are making the claim...the burden of proving the statement is on you...I know my own Father was reviewed by the Social Secuity administration at the time because he was receiving disability benefits and was found to be genuinely disabled and continued to get benefits. Some he knew of lost their benefits and ultimately had to go back to work...Also...I do know that all of the other things I said about how the Reagan administration brought policies in that cut interest rates, halted inflation, stimulated growth and job expansion and got this economy moving again and put more of my money in my pocket/bank account by rebating and cutting taxes are absolutely true and he did it while working bipartisanally with a democrat controlled congress for BOTH of his terms!

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!

Last edited by OldTimeBiker; 10-20-2012 at 12:07 PM.
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM

Sportbike: '04 CBR 600RR
Years Riding: days
How you found us: youngkow's monkey ass

Oh don't be so defensive, old-timer.

By your logic, YOU would have to provide proof of YOUR statements. I am not arguing the truth or falsehood of Reagan's welfare reform or the success of his presidency so don't get too caught up on that.

I agree there is a big difference between victims and freeloaders but does anyone know how to actually separate them? Or do people just claim they know how? If the answer were that simple, why hasn't it been implemented and continually enforced?

Like I said, the answer is not so simple. Your personal experiences are a very small fraction of what may be the bigger picture so to pass such strong judgement with such little experience is relatively insignificant.

Here, I have a better idea. Let's all get in a room and start screaming that our opinion is the best and whoever screams the loudest wins. Deal? (Just in case the sarcasm didn't come through on that one )
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suh-c View Post
....I agree there is a big difference between victims and freeloaders but does anyone know how to actually separate them?...
There are actually several ways... One simple way, just one simple example... would be to check their income tax returns. If their incomes are even a thousand dollars a year over the poverty level...maybe they shouldn't be sucking on the public teet. Don't you think?
I'd bet doing something like that alone would significantly lower the cost of the food stamp program...Or how about cracking down on retailers that allow food stamps to be used to purchase items that are not approved to be purchased with food stamps...or not giving food stamps and other welfare to illegal aliens.... oops...sorry...I mean undocumented freeloaders...It's not as difficult as you think but, what we need are leaders willing to make the tough calls...Reagan did and he got re-elected! We went from runaway inflation and a stagnant economy to a boom in growth...And that's an undeniable historical fact. Romney says he will and he gets death threats on the internet.
I don't know if Mitt Romney will be that kind of leader...What I do know is that the current empty suit isn't.
I also know that neither Romney or Obama should be targets of death threats and assasination talk. Those who are saying/posting things like that, which started this thread, are violating federal law and could and most rightfully should suffer serious consequence for their posts.

post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 02:30 AM

oldtimebiker mad

found this on youtube, shows how dumb liberals are

post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 08:28 PM

Sportbike: DRZ 400 SM
Years Riding: more than some, less than others
How you found us: following people around

Romney is no Reagan.
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 08:34 PM

Obama is no FDR, Truman or even JFK either...

At least Romney has a record of success in business, in running the executive branch of a government, in taking over running the Olympics and taking it from abject failure and bankruptcy to resounding success.

Obama's ONLY accomplishment is in being elected President...his record since has been abysmal...even HE knows that. That's why he's not running on it!

Last edited by OldTimeBiker; 10-21-2012 at 08:39 PM.
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 09:25 PM

Sportbike: '02 RC51 (street) '03 RC51 (track)
Years Riding: 30 seconds or 30 feet, something along those lines
How you found us: friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taledarkside View Post
oldtimebiker mad

found this on youtube, shows how dumb liberals are

http://godandcountryfirst.com/2011/0...o-elected-him/

"Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President.

NESBA #13

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode