Liberals are nuts! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Pringles can user
 
tnat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: woodstock,illinois
Posts: 6,269
Location: woodstock,illinois
Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo
           
Liberals are nuts!

WTF

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/29...ed-wealth-tax/

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?


CLICK THE LINK!


http://www.club57mx.com/



Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope



Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
tnat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 11:56 AM
PIKUACH NEFESH
 
STANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: G-VIEW
Posts: 6,900
Location: G-VIEW
Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR
           
Thats because the libtards want the easy way out . Why work for it , when you can take your neighbors' earnings .

MOTO AND MOTOR
1906 TECHNY RD.
NORTHBROOK IL 60062

SALES*SERVICE*PARTS
847-790-4848
STANIMAL is offline  
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Registered User
 
MM Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hoffman Est., IL
Posts: 4,527
Location: Hoffman Est., IL
Sportbike: Squat
Years Riding: More then one hands worth.
How you found us: Your Mother
           
Send a message via AIM to MM Racing
O'Rielly isn't the most legit news source I hate to say.

Ian
MM Racing is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 3,453
Location: Chicago Illinois
Sportbike: Triumph Bonneville...the original sportbike!
Years Riding: Since about 11 years after my adult teeth came in
How you found us: I tripped over ya on my way to the can!
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM Racing View Post
O'Rielly isn't the most legit news source I hate to say.
He isn't? Is what you mean that this story has no merit because it's O'Reilly that debated it? Or do you mean that O'Reilly is untrustworthy because he's on Fox News? Or is just Bill O'Reilly himself you think is untrustworthy? Or are you insinuating that the story is false because it was on O'Reilly?
Bill O'Reilly is a commentator. He's not a news anchor or reporter. It's his job to present all sides of a story or issue and allow the viewer decide for themselves. He's not perfect and I don't always agree with him but, he does a very good job of allowing differing points to be made.
In the case of the "wealth tax" that was discussed, it's really nothing new. It's just another avenue for the libs to find a way to enforce "economic equality" on the people that actually produce and work for their success and take from them and distribute it to those who want everything handed to them because it's "fair". If you had seen the debate you would realize that it was a VERY important and informative segment that brought out the truth behind the idea of a "wealth tax" and exposed what a truly unAmerican and UNCONSTITUTIONAL idea it really is!
America is set up to provide equal opportunity to persue a big slice of the pie. The outcome is dependant on how hard the individual wants to persue his slice. The government should NOT be determining the outcome with taxes!

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!
OldTimeBiker is offline  
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Progressive liberalism, socialistic regulative control, is failing across the world. Being Liberal and "progressively" liberal are two very different things in my mind...and unfortunately, for all the blameshifting talk of the right being seized by some sort of extremist tendency, it is the left that has moved farther in that direction than they've ever publicly done before.

...why? Because they're out of money, and they know it. When the lower half of earner pay no income tax, because you've worked their dependency that way, and the size of Government has expanded to such an extent that the upper half can no longer support it, you start looking at every pathway to "revenue" possible. In government, revenue means taxes or fees, that simple.

This is the last throws of a completely failed methodology. The system doesn't work, not in the way they publicly present it anyway...cracks in the facade are showing, and you're starting to see the true intent here.

It's very scary indeed, but at the end of they day, they're out of money...and now that the budget truisms are presenting themselves you'll start to see more and more of this crap...because despite all the talk of "compromise" they want none, they want congress to agree to tax hikes, which they're starting to...but all prior talk of concurrent cuts in spending are now being backpedaled, in a major way.

The money has to come from somewhere, at the end of the day it has to be from your pocket.

Equal opportunity, not equal outcomes.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Pierced & tattooed freak!
 
GixxerDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 3,045
Location: Oswego, IL
Sportbike: 1999 GSX-R750
Years Riding: "None of your bleepin' business!" - Joe Pesci
How you found us: Read about it in a fortune cookie
           

Dante: [to Randal] You never go ass-to-mouth!
Randal: [to Dante] Would you grow up!
Becky: [to Dante] OK, I'm only telling you this because we're friends, but sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass-to-mouth.
Randal: [chuckling] Ha! I knew it.
GixxerDave is offline  
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
So when you say "you're proving me wrong" in this context here, you must be intimating that you support a wealth tax? ...as contrary to the principles of this country as possible, almost literally.

Otherwise, your little picture has no context here.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Registered User
 
Chunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,847
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: I don't ride
How you found us: google
           
you're all fucking nuts

<---- Useless Mufugga
Chunk is offline  
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered User
 
MM Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hoffman Est., IL
Posts: 4,527
Location: Hoffman Est., IL
Sportbike: Squat
Years Riding: More then one hands worth.
How you found us: Your Mother
           
Send a message via AIM to MM Racing
GixxerDave hit it on the head. I don't agree with the tax at all, but O'Reilly can't ever seem to actually not listen to himself talk. The professor, although supporting a ridiculous idea, sounded much more educated and intelligent when he spoke then Bill just screaming about seizing assets.

Ian

Last edited by MM Racing; 11-29-2012 at 03:22 PM.
MM Racing is offline  
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Ha, I didn't even watch the video...I'm reacting more to the premise. I try to steer clear of all the "news" programs...glorified Springer shows if you ask me.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Registered User
 
BlackBettyR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hoffman Estates, Il
Posts: 531
Location: Hoffman Estates, Il
Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha R1
Years Riding: Off Road-15; Street-8
How you found us: Google
           
Screw more taxes. STOP FRICKEN SPENDING YOU DUMB POLITICIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlackBettyR1 is offline  
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Pierced & tattooed freak!
 
GixxerDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 3,045
Location: Oswego, IL
Sportbike: 1999 GSX-R750
Years Riding: "None of your bleepin' business!" - Joe Pesci
How you found us: Read about it in a fortune cookie
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
you're all fucking nuts
I agree 100% here.

Dante: [to Randal] You never go ass-to-mouth!
Randal: [to Dante] Would you grow up!
Becky: [to Dante] OK, I'm only telling you this because we're friends, but sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass-to-mouth.
Randal: [chuckling] Ha! I knew it.
GixxerDave is offline  
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Pierced & tattooed freak!
 
GixxerDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 3,045
Location: Oswego, IL
Sportbike: 1999 GSX-R750
Years Riding: "None of your bleepin' business!" - Joe Pesci
How you found us: Read about it in a fortune cookie
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerk View Post
So when you say "you're proving me wrong" in this context here, you must be intimating that you support a wealth tax? ...as contrary to the principles of this country as possible, almost literally.

Otherwise, your little picture has no context here.
Actually that picture was just a dig on O'Reilly, not on the tax plan. And I didn't make the picture: Apparently there are others out there on the net who seem to think that O'Reilly is full of shit too!

I might lean liberal (gosh what a shock, eh?) but I also think the Flat Tax plan presented by Steve Forbes, a Republican, (yes, I agree with a Republican) seems to make the most sense. It's not a 100% perfect plan, but it has some reasonable foundations in there.

Dante: [to Randal] You never go ass-to-mouth!
Randal: [to Dante] Would you grow up!
Becky: [to Dante] OK, I'm only telling you this because we're friends, but sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass-to-mouth.
Randal: [chuckling] Ha! I knew it.
GixxerDave is offline  
post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:29 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
you're all fucking nuts
nuff said

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerDave View Post
Actually that picture was just a dig on O'Reilly, not on the tax plan. And I didn't make the picture: Apparently there are others out there on the net who seem to think that O'Reilly is full of shit too!

I might lean liberal (gosh what a shock, eh?) but I also think the Flat Tax plan presented by Steve Forbes, a Republican, (yes, I agree with a Republican) seems to make the most sense. It's not a 100% perfect plan, but it has some reasonable foundations in there.
...once more, proving that you and I should, in point of fact, be running this country.


Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #16 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Old Squid on a Blade
 
Blade Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 9,389
Location: Carpentersville
Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here
           
Please provide me the text of the proposed wealth tax. Until then I will assume O'Reilly is the idiot he sounds like.

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
Blade Runner is offline  
post #17 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Because there's nothing formal yet HERE, this is the definition as detailed on the ever-accurate Wikipedia

...now, say what you like about O'Reilly, but the old partisan stuff...discounting what someone says because they have an R or a D after their name...really shouldn't fly here.

A wealth tax is a damn outrage. Plain and simple, and anyone that suggests it's anything but what it is, a seizure of private assets, is blind to its historical implementation. It's truly scary big government stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_tax

Quote:
A wealth tax is generally conceived of as a levy based on the aggregate value of all household assets, including owner-occupied housing; cash, bank deposits, money funds, and savings in insurance and pension plans; investment in real estate and unincorporated businesses; and corporate stock, financial securities, and personal trusts.[1] A wealth tax is a tax on the accumulated stock of purchasing power, in contrast to income taxes which is a tax on the flow of assets (a change in stock).
Quote:
The United States Constitution prohibits any "direct tax" on personal holdings (as opposed to transactions such as income or capital gains) unless the revenue collected is apportioned among the states on the basis of their population.[2][3][4]

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #18 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,696
Location: Illinois
Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.
           
Liberals believe the 99% tax. Tax 99% of your income. Oh wait, liberals believe in communism. We know how Eastern Europe got the fawk away from Communism when Russia got owned by reagan.
taledarkside is offline  
post #19 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 05:37 PM
King Nothing


 
Kegger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ur Moms House
Posts: 17,944
Location: Ur Moms House
Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me
           
Blade, I dont care if O'Reilly is an idiot or not. The mere fact that libs are even considering this to have even the SLIGHTEST chance of being a good idea makes me wonder what kind of brain control the Democrats are using. There isnt even a debate here. It is absolutely preposterous, in any language, by any race, on any planet. You cant seriously think that the "text", as you call it, for "we are going to arbitrarily take your shit because you have more than we think you should because we are the government" is good for anyone. Rich or Poor.

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
Kegger is offline  
post #20 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
Blade, I dont care if O'Reilly is an idiot or not. The mere fact that libs are even considering this to have even the SLIGHTEST chance of being a good idea makes me wonder what kind of brain control the Democrats are using. There isnt even a debate here. It is absolutely preposterous, in any language, by any race, on any planet. You cant seriously think that the "text", as you call it, for "we are going to arbitrarily take your shit because you have more than we think you should because we are the government" is good for anyone. Rich or Poor.
Bingo sonofabitching bango. I cannot even believe that people are talking about this in any serious manner.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #21 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,696
Location: Illinois
Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.
           
liberals, because waiting in line for bread and pig meat will make everyone united and equal.

taledarkside is offline  
post #22 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 PM
Old Squid on a Blade
 
Blade Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 9,389
Location: Carpentersville
Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
Blade, I dont care if O'Reilly is an idiot or not. The mere fact that libs are even considering this to have even the SLIGHTEST chance of being a good idea makes me wonder what kind of brain control the Democrats are using. There isnt even a debate here. It is absolutely preposterous, in any language, by any race, on any planet. You cant seriously think that the "text", as you call it, for "we are going to arbitrarily take your shit because you have more than we think you should because we are the government" is good for anyone. Rich or Poor.
OK, I've finally bothered to listen to the short vid as much as it pains me to listen to the idiot. So Bill found a Green Party candidate that is advocating an French or Norway based potential wealth tax and an economist that thinks it's a good idea. That means US "liberals" are advocating a wealth tax? Please, I want the 15 minutes of my life back that it took to try and figure out what this was about. Wake me up when there is a proposal on the floor of the house or senate.

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
Blade Runner is offline  
post #23 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Resident Slow Guy
 
ENutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: On a plane
Posts: 7,390
Location: On a plane
Sportbike: Ain't got none!
Years Riding: Since May 21, 2011
How you found us: The intarwebz
           
Send a message via Yahoo to ENutz
Buncha armchair quarterbacks and shit.

<- Erwin

CCS AM #611

"Nigga if you ride, nigga you gon fall!" - Katt Williams

Ashwin Gopal, David Ryan, Baby Ronin Tyler, John George, Chris Kotacka aka 'Arch', Eva Grzegorczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob, Esq. View Post
image v. substance. Some people want to be motorcyclists, others just want to be seen as motorcyclists.
ENutz is offline  
post #24 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,696
Location: Illinois
Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner View Post
OK, I've finally bothered to listen to the short vid as much as it pains me to listen to the idiot. So Bill found a Green Party candidate that is advocating an French or Norway based potential wealth tax and an economist that thinks it's a good idea. That means US "liberals" are advocating a wealth tax? Please, I want the 15 minutes of my life back that it took to try and figure out what this was about. Wake me up when there is a proposal on the floor of the house or senate.

took you 15 minutes. wow thats bad.


You know a plane doesn't take off from a jogging treadmill.
taledarkside is offline  
post #25 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Jim
Tgf Og
 
Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: lith
Posts: 9,851
Location: lith
Sportbike: trek
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: the smell
           
that video hurt to listen too. ugg. how do the account for depreciation of your assets they want to double tax you. and is there another scale for rich who have pets? pets as you know will depreciate your personal belongings on a much quicker scale.

really doesnt matter, its friggen stupid.

Join the NRA, help protect our Second Amendment rights
GO Bears!!!!!!!!
Jim is offline  
post #26 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:44 PM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
 
FiReBReTHa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Aurora, IL
Posts: 11,172
Location: Aurora, IL
Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins
           
Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBettyR1 View Post
Screw more taxes. STOP FRICKEN SPENDING YOU DUMB POLITICIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


psh, n00b.








How else would you buy votes??

www.firespeedtactical.com
Trial By Fire.
Like our page!
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
FiReBReTHa is offline  
post #27 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway
 
samal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posts: 2,633
Location: Buffalo Grove
Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha FZ1 Sleeper
Years Riding: I quit smoking 6 years ago
How you found us: www.chicagorussianriders.com
           
I vividly remember reading about the same debate - lets make rich poorer, not poor richer... Wait, I think I remember - it was in Russia in 1917...yeap, learned about it in my history books in school in Soviet Union!

Time to start thinking where my children will be able to move if American Supreme Socialist Concil will allow them
samal is offline  
post #28 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
My great Aunt wrote a book about her escape from the revolution. Took her two years to get out of the Country. Aliases, cattle cars and safe houses....

As I've said before, history has a tendency to repeat itself for those ignorant of it.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #29 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user
 
tnat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: woodstock,illinois
Posts: 6,269
Location: woodstock,illinois
Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM Racing View Post
GixxerDave hit it on the head. I don't agree with the tax at all, but O'Reilly can't ever seem to actually not listen to himself talk. The professor, although supporting a ridiculous idea, sounded much more educated and intelligent when he spoke then Bill just screaming about seizing assets.
well when you deal with envious left wing libs like Dr Marc who proposes and thinks a tax like this is fair and cant even answer Bill Os question about whos going to decide and assess what you own and whats its value is to tax us you tend to get a bit angry - if your married and have ever had a argument with your wife who isnt making any sense whatsoever and her logic is totally fucked up then youd understand.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?


CLICK THE LINK!


http://www.club57mx.com/



Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope



Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
tnat is offline  
post #30 of 68 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user
 
tnat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: woodstock,illinois
Posts: 6,269
Location: woodstock,illinois
Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by samal View Post
I vividly remember reading about the same debate - lets make rich poorer, not poor richer... Wait, I think I remember - it was in Russia in 1917...yeap, learned about it in my history books in school in Soviet Union!

Time to start thinking where my children will be able to move if American Supreme Socialist Concil will allow them
So true! Move back to Israel! I hear that they are going to have some new property available after they level Gaza - good deals to be had - fuck Hamas!

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?


CLICK THE LINK!


http://www.club57mx.com/



Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope



Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
tnat is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome