Putin moving another step to be like Stalin - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

Putin moving another step to be like Stalin

People like Gone in 3 worship Putin because he controls Anti America news called Russiatoday, where all the conspiracy theorist go for their news. And think Putin is some hero eventhough he supplies weapons to Syria and other dictatorship countries.

So now Putin is banning Americans from adopting children.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha FZ1 Sleeper
Years Riding: I quit smoking 6 years ago
How you found us: www.chicagorussianriders.com

Well, American law makers stuck their noses into Russia's internal affairs (yet again - they never learn) and starting the stink about someone who happened to die in some Russian prison - as bad as it is, why the fuck did they do it?

This antiadoption thing is an intentionally-harsh and intentionally meaningless diplomatic gesture to remind some US loud-mouths that there are things in the world that are NOT USA's FUCKING BUSINESS!

I am far from Putin lover, but I am with him on this - America has enough shit to fix in America and enough injustice happens in America. Some people don't know when to STFU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_bill
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 03:49 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by samal View Post
Some people don't know when to STFU
Amen

You better be nice to America or we will bring democracy to your country.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

did we just agree on something?.. oh well...I hope people will not pay attention
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
This antiadoption thing is an intentionally-harsh and intentionally meaningless diplomatic gesture to remind some US loud-mouths that there are things in the world that are NOT USA's FUCKING BUSINESS!
This isn't going to hurt anyone in the government at all. I'm sure they are happy no commi babies are coming here.

Quote:
I am far from Putin lover, but I am with him on this - America has enough shit to fix in America and enough injustice happens in America. Some people don't know when to STFU

So you are with him that kids should not be adopted? Man, i wish i could be a poor russian kid living in an orphanage for the rest of my life, and not have the opportunity of getting a parent
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by taledarkside View Post
This isn't going to hurt anyone in the government at all. I'm sure they are happy no commi babies are coming here.

So you are with him that kids should not be adopted? Man, i wish i could be a poor russian kid living in an orphanage for the rest of my life, and not have the opportunity of getting a parent

Oh, cry me a river. Russian children will have to miss their brand new American parents because their American politicians passed a meaningless invasive bill about another country's internal affairs. There are Russian families that want to adopt children, but they don't have 30-50K per kid, corrupted orphanage staff charges Americans. Adopting into US families had become profitable business and source of corruption in many countries.

Why don't American families look into adopting in US? That's right, because adopting outside of US they don't have to qualify to stringent regulation for adoption, they can just buy babies regardless of their background, without screening.

When you copy someone's youtube video and put a stupid comment next to it, please at least look a bit more into the issue next time. That refers not only to this post of yours BTW, sorry.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Greg

Sportbike: 2008 HD VRSCAW, 1985 Honda XR350R (Sold), 2001 SV650s (Sold), 2002 Sea-Doo GTX Di
Years Riding: I thought I was getting the hang of it...back to the basics.
How you found us: mentioned on svrider.com

Send a message via Yahoo to gsd656
Quote:
Oh, cry me a river. Russian children will have to miss their brand new American parents because their American politicians passed a meaningless invasive bill about another country's internal affairs. There are Russian families that want to adopt children, but they don't have 30-50K per kid, corrupted orphanage staff charges Americans. Adopting into US families had become profitable business and source of corruption in many countries.

Why don't American families look into adopting in US? That's right, because adopting outside of US they don't have to qualify to stringent regulation for adoption, they can just buy babies regardless of their background, without screening.

When you copy someone's youtube video and put a stupid comment next to it, please at least look a bit more into the issue next time. That refers not only to this post of yours BTW, sorry.
Amen to paragraph 1 and 2 and super duper Amen to paragraph 3.

Greg

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
ROFL

I'm sure the people who are spending $50,000 are white trash. Yeah, regulations and screening is really important. Yet, there are no regulations for the scum of the Earth to get pregnent and live off welfare here in the US.

I guess Angelina and Madonna, (etc...) cant cut it thats why they are adopting black babies.

So in conclusion, you feel its important to keep children from getting adopted, because you hate Americans.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:11 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

Quote:

Why are you wasting your energy arguing with this idiot?

You better be nice to America or we will bring democracy to your country.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
Why are you wasting your energy arguing with this idiot?

pot calling the kettle black.

oh look everyone died on the 21st. really bro
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Quote:
So in conclusion, you feel its important to keep children from getting adopted, because you hate Americans.
I do hate Americans! A few of them actually, along with quite a few Palestinians, a few Jews and a Russian here and there. I also dislike Albanians, and really can not stand idiots of any nationality.

look into deaths of adopted kids from Russia - or look at one American "mother" that decided she had enough, bought a ticket to her 9 year old new "son" and sent him back to Russia, alone, like a pair of shoes she did not like.

Last edited by samal; 12-28-2012 at 05:45 PM.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I do have Americans! A few of them actually, along with quite a few Palestinians, a few Jews and a Russian here and there. I also dislike Albanians, and really can not stand idiots of any nationality.

look into deaths of adopted kids from Russia - or look at one American "mother" that decided she had enough, bought a ticket to her 9 year old new "son" and sent him back to Russia, alone, like a pair of shoes she did not like.

oh wow, one incident.

oh look, that one black person raped a white women, i bet all of them do that too.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Jewrassic Park Runaway

Quote:
oh wow, one incident.

oh look, that one black person raped a white women, i bet all of them do that too.

LOL. I am done here, go back to youtube
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 02:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
LOL. I am done here, go back to youtube
You going back to Russia to be with Putin? Or you want to be all selfish and have all the Idaho potatoes and Vodka to yourself, thats why you don't care about the Russian children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samal
please at least look a bit more into the issue next time.
oh please enlighten me. So the video is about Putin saying Americans can't adopt Russian children. So let me know how I didn't look a bit more into adopting Russian children.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

RussiaToday trying to make US look bad because terrorists want to starve themselves

Russia avoids how they sell weapons of mass destruction to dictators and 3rd world countries, expose people to radiation testing, starve their own people etc...
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Sportbike: SV1000S
Years Riding: too many years
How you found us: dumb luck

Quote:
RussiaToday trying to make US look bad because terrorists want to starve themselves

Russia avoids how they sell weapons of mass destruction to dictators and 3rd world countries, expose people to radiation testing, starve their own people etc...
RT spends every minute every day on the air trying to make us look bad, i have to laugh when i see it, pure propaganda

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode