Obama - Youth = Hitler youth? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

Obama - Youth = Hitler youth?

WTF is going on in the usa, Brown shirts in the making?

http://www.ready.gov/youth-preparedness

http://www.citizencorps.gov/getstart...outhindex.shtm

is this the new hitler youth? this is from the govt! Why does the govt expect to happen?

FEMA ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF YOUTH PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL
On July 23, 2012, FEMA announced the formation of its first Youth Preparedness Council. The Council supports FEMA’s emphasis on and dedication to involving the whole community in preparedness related activities. “Engaging youth is an integral step in preparing the nation for all hazards,” said FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate. “Youth have a unique ability to influence their peers and families to be more resilient, and children play an important role in disaster preparedness, during and after a crisis.”

•Read Youth Preparedness Council Member Bios
•Download Press Release (3-page PDF)
•Download Stakeholder Advisory (2-page PDF)
FEMA’s Youth Preparedness Council is a unique opportunity for a select group of youth leaders to serve on a highly distinguished national council and to voice their opinions, experiences, ideas and solutions to help strengthen the nation’s resiliency for all types of disasters. Nominated by individuals who can attest to their preparedness activities, Council members demonstrate a willingness to represent the youth perspective on emergency preparedness and take information back to their communities to share it.

Children comprise approximately 25 percent of our nation’s population and are the future of our communities. They can play an important role in disaster preparedness and each have the unique ability to help their communities be safer, stronger and more resilient before, during and after a disaster or emergency event. As such, we all have a vested interest in engaging and empowering youth to become active participants in individual, family, and community preparedness. Research states that:

•Youth who are trained in preparedness are more resilient in actual disasters.
•Youth are highly effective messengers for reaching and influencing parents and other adults.
•Youth who are engaged today will ensure a future generation of prepared adults.
Youth Preparedness: A Partnership between the Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Department of Education and the American Red Cross
Children can play an important role in disaster preparedness and each have the unique potential to help their communities be safer, stronger and more resilient before, during and after a disaster.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 11:56 AM

Sportbike: Triumph Bonneville...the original sportbike!
Years Riding: Since about 11 years after my adult teeth came in
How you found us: I tripped over ya on my way to the can!

This is not new. Early on in BHO's first term there was a video of young people in military style uniforms marching and drilling while reciting a rhyme praising BHO as something more than a politician.

Used to be the Boy Scouts were the youth organization that America endorsed as the top organization to engage youth. These days you never hear of them...They emphasize Judeo-Christian values and bar gay men from being scout leaders so they've been cut off and declared too "politically incorrect"...AND of course BHO and his supporters have rushed in with a GOVERNMENT replacement!
This really is something to be concerned about but we never hear about it because no one ever reports it!
If I can find the video I mentioed I'll post it but, it's been a few years and I won't be surprised if it's not available anymore...I know if I was BHO I wouldn't want it generally available or seen!

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 12:55 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

Got my tix!

You better be nice to America or we will bring democracy to your country.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Wisconsin FIB

Sportbike: Speed Triple 06 Blue
Years Riding: Since June 2002
How you found us: Pilotx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeBiker View Post
This is not new. Early on in BHO's first term there was a video of young people in military style uniforms marching and drilling while reciting a rhyme praising BHO as something more than a politician.
I'm at work, so I can't pull up the video to link it, but it was a small grade school class singing a song about the current president. They were not marching, they were not in "uniform", it was put on by teachers at the school. NOT by the Govt.

It was totally blown out of context by Limbaugh and sucked up by right wing crazy people as a "brain-washing of American youth".

Quote:
Used to be the Boy Scouts were the youth organization that America endorsed as the top organization to engage youth. These days you never hear of them...They emphasize Judeo-Christian values and bar gay men from being scout leaders so they've been cut off and declared too "politically incorrect"...AND of course BHO and his supporters have rushed in with a GOVERNMENT replacement!
That's what happens when you diddle little boys on camping trips and then attempt to cover up decades of abuse. You tend to get black listed as an organization.

The Christian values and barring Gay men is just further proof that the Boy Scouts hold fictional values taught by a Cult rather than reality.

Quote:
This really is something to be concerned about but we never hear about it because no one ever reports it!
If I can find the video I mentioed I'll post it but, it's been a few years and I won't be surprised if it's not available anymore...I know if I was BHO I wouldn't want it generally available or seen!
Yup, I'm really concerned that the Government is trying to teach a younger generation about disaster preparedness. Their parents have proven time after time that they know what to do.

Besides, Boy Scouts don't like black people either.......so who's going to teach them.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 01:30 PM

If these links work...very enlightening...If I had a kid in the class doing the singing I'd be livid and want the teacher's AND the priciple's heads on a platter! (metephorically, of course)...My kid would be home schooled from then on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FxgDNE5bTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BAfKCfu74

"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!

Last edited by OldTimeBiker; 01-15-2013 at 02:05 PM.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleZ View Post
...That's what happens when you diddle little boys on camping trips and then attempt to cover up decades of abuse. You tend to get black listed as an organization.

The Christian values and barring Gay men is just further proof that the Boy Scouts hold fictional values taught by a Cult rather than reality....

...Besides, Boy Scouts don't like black people either.......so who's going to teach them.
Provide proof of the first statement...And I mean beyond an isolated incident.

You may think Judeo-Christian values are fictional (The Boy Scouts have always welcomed ALL religions BTW and have never insisted anyone be religious to be a scout) but, the majority of this country do not.
It never ceases to amaze me how the Libs and progressives howl how we must be ALL INCLUSIVE and that all faiths have relevency until you start including Christians and saying they're relevent as well.

Interesting statement about Black people...I suppose you can provide proof of that as well...funny though...when I was a scout it was the first place I was exposed to blacks. Other than my parents teaching me to respect everyone and treat them as they treat me (AKA Do unto others as they do unto you) Scouting was the first place I was taught to accept other races and creeds. Both my Cub Scout and Boy Scout troops had more blacks and asians than whites and we got along fine and had a tremendous amount of fun together!

PS...I found the video you mistakenly referrenced as the one I was speaking of AND the very DIFFERENT one I referenced! I like how the one you spoke of has cuts to North Korean children being indoctrinated...really...what is the difference between them and the kids in the blue T-shirts video? Indoctrination is indoctrination no matter who's doing it!

Last edited by OldTimeBiker; 01-15-2013 at 02:09 PM.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

wow some people are naieve! Must be fake as its the govts website!

http://www.citizencorps.gov/newseven...newsindex.shtm

http://blog.fema.gov/2012/10/capturi...-off-fema.html

where have we seen propaganda like this about kids being the future?

http://www.ready.gov/youth-preparedness

Youth Preparedness is a priority at the Federal level, and is important to the resilience of any community. Leading educators and scholars in the field of preparedness education consider our nation’s youth to be the best envoy for taking preparedness messages home to their families. Findings show that households with schoolchildren who brought home preparedness materials are significantly more likely to be prepared on a range of preparedness measures than households with schoolchildren who did not bring home preparedness materials or households without schoolchildren. Of particular note, seven in 10 (70 percent) of these households receiving preparedness information from their children’s schools indicated they have a household plan they have discussed with family members compared to only four in 10 (40 percent) amongst other households. Similarly, more than twice as many of these households reported having participated in a home evacuation or shelter-in-place drill.

•Children ARE Influencers
◦Educators and social researchers agree, children are the best messengers for home-based preparedness and can convince their parents to prepare.
◦Children brought home the lessons of seat belt safety which is now considered second nature to many.
•Children ARE Leaders
◦Today’s children can become the leaders who will ensure future generations are also prepared.
◦Earlier youth-targeted, anti-smoking education helped reduce usage rates among today’s teen population.
•Children ARE First-Responders
◦During an actual emergency, prepared children are more confident than their peers.
◦That confidence can translate to real impact—for their own lives and for their family, friends, and neighbors

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Oh yeah we are all just paranoid! get real man!

NEW YORK — Sen. Charles Schumer says retailers that sell assault weapons should stop offering them for purchase while Congress discusses gun regulation legislation.

Schumer on Sunday released a letter he sent to major retailers asking for a voluntary moratorium

The New York Democrat says consumer demand for guns has gone up in the weeks since the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.
Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won’t help if more of them have recently been sold.

President Barack Obama has made gun control a top priority. Vice President Joe Biden is expected to give him a comprehensive package of recommendations for curbing gun violence this week.[/size]

If this is all about saving lives, I wonder if the illustrious Senator will ask abortion clinics to take a day off? Or make car manufacturers refrain from building cars that exceed the speed limit. Cause like magazines that hold more than 5 rounds, why should anyone need to drive faster than what the law allows? The whole DC needs to be flushed.[/size]

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:22 PM

^^^ (post 7) Just more opportunity for the government to "raise" (indoctrinate) the kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc < Watch this and tell me it's NOT indoctrination of 6/7 year olds...Prove to me it's not!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Quote:
^^^ (post 7) Just more opportunity for the government to "raise" (indoctrinate) the kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc < Watch this and tell me it's NOT indoctrination of 6/7 year olds...Prove to me it's not!
the libs will tell you are nuts a paranoid wackjob!

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here

The truth hurts...

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 PM

The truth never hurts...It will out and will set you free! When those who deny the truth see the damage their denial has done, they will hurt...but, it won't be the truth that hurt them...it will be their denial OF the truth!

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
LOTS of denial running rampant in our Country today. So many people being herded to their pen...willingly...as is so often the case through history.

Destroy all vestiges of traditional American culture. Institute a new culture celebrating complacency, dependence and average performance. Take everyone's money in the name of safety and the children. Establish, fully, the ruling class.

Round and round it goes...so often through history...but only through the willing compliance of an ignorant populus. They're halfway there in that regard. Half way there.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

I hate commies and nazi's ! Thats How it all starts , small .
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Wisconsin FIB

Quote:

You may think Judeo-Christian values are fictional (The Boy Scouts have always welcomed ALL religions BTW and have never insisted anyone be religious to be a scout) but, the majority of this country do not.
It never ceases to amaze me how the Libs and progressives howl how we must be ALL INCLUSIVE and that all faiths have relevency until you start including Christians and saying they're relevent as well.
There is a difference between being inclusive and allowing a group to push their ideals on other under the guise of morality. Not wanting to have laws driven by YOUR religion is NOT THE SAME as persecution of YOUR religion.

Quote:
Interesting statement about Black people...I suppose you can provide proof of that as well...funny though...when I was a scout it was the first place I was exposed to blacks. Other than my parents teaching me to respect everyone and treat them as they treat me (AKA Do unto others as they do unto you) Scouting was the first place I was taught to accept other races and creeds. Both my Cub Scout and Boy Scout troops had more blacks and asians than whites and we got along fine and had a tremendous amount of fun together!
The Black people comment was sarcastic...hence the .

So you were taught to accept other races and creeds, but not Gays?

Quote:
PS...I found the video you mistakenly referrenced as the one I was speaking of AND the very DIFFERENT one I referenced! I like how the one you spoke of has cuts to North Korean children being indoctrinated...really...what is the difference between them and the kids in the blue T-shirts video? Indoctrination is indoctrination no matter who's doing it!
WTF are you talking about? I said nothing of North Korean children. Yeah, Ill remember the indoctrination line the next time some religious nut job wants to teach intelligent design in schools instead of Science.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:14 PM
bwa
Boom

Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc

Just about all my neighbors' kids are in Boy Scouts. I think you need to get out of that weird ass state for a bit, cause it's not a reflection of the rest of the country.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Wisconsin FIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa View Post
Just about all my neighbors' kids are in Boy Scouts. I think you need to get out of that weird ass state for a bit, cause it's not a reflection of the rest of the country.
Yeah, my experience with the scouts was not a good one..... but I was stirring the pot a bit. Spending too much time arguing with TDS, its starting to rub off in the worst possible way.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Pringles can user

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleZ View Post
Yeah, my experience with the scouts was not a good one..... but I was stirring the pot a bit. Spending too much time arguing with TDS, its starting to rub off in the worst possible way.
Shit i got rejected and they wouldnt let me graduate from weeblos to cubscouts as that summer i got my 1st motorcycle and never showed up for the meetings cause i was riding every friggin day till it got dark- so i showed up on graduation day and there we were at the local school and all the other kids are lining up to go on stage to get their certificates and the cub leader held me back and said i couldnt graduate - which i didnt deserve too - that was my 1st real lesson at 10 yrs old of gettin kicked in the teeth! I deserved it - back then i couldnt see it! but i do have to say everytime i thought about quitting at Airborne school at Ft benning i thought about that shit and got my wings!

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa View Post
Bingo bango.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode