Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Sorry to the 3 cats on 90/94 Fast Lanes...

525 views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  YZFRob 
#1 ·
...............heading South (or East as the sign says) that were on the Busas and Gixxer - I did not wave or even really slow down because I was in a hurry - Not sure if you are members here but the gixxer had a vanity plate that I think I may have seen at strats - Did not mean to be rude, was just in a hurry to get back to the home office - Took a little break and beat up the Edens for an hr

#4 ·
:laughing

I saw a blue and white gixxer also this morning. I waved from my truck, but he didnt wave back was it anyone here. it had a yosh can on it :laughing

#5 ·
Yeah I knew this was coming and if you jackasses were to read, I recognised one of the plates as a vanity plate from Strats - Fuggin boners!

And no, it was one of the new Y & B ones - meanies!

(I did kinda blow by 'em once traffic opened up - thought they would have followed?)

#6 ·
I saw a guy on a cruiser this morning going the other way on my way to work on RT12. I don't remember the color of it but I think it had a head light or something like that. Sorry I forgot to wave to you... :doh in case you are on here and reading this.

#8 · (Edited)
Wink said:
I was the one on the 50... no one waved... :(
were you the one taping the tail section trying to get the cars to follow your line :laughing

#10 ·
EndlessRR said:
Were they wearing gear?
All were geared up, yes and I felt like a dick after I came up on 'em and blew around them once traffic cleared - Just tryin to keep good karma is all

#11 ·
Bug said:
All were geared up, yes and I felt like a dick after I came up on 'em and blew around them once traffic cleared - Just tryin to keep good karma is all
They probably couldn't keep up with you. It takes a certain degree of stupidity to keep up with you when you want to "make good time". :laughing

#14 ·
I saw 3 guys on bike this AM on my way to the train station on 14 and Rhowling. One was on a GSXR, one was on FZ6 like Maynard and the other one I couldn't see. All had gear on and they pulled into the gas station there.

One had a jacket on that was done up like and MC and it said Most Wanted. I couldn't read the other part.

#15 ·
jrock said:
I saw 3 guys on bike this AM on my way to the train station on 14 and Rhowling. One was on a GSXR, one was on FZ6 like Maynard and the other one I couldn't see. All had gear on and they pulled into the gas station there.

One had a jacket on that was done up like and MC and it said Most Wanted. I couldn't read the other part.
Did you wave? Did they wave back?

#16 ·
You guys are great - I guess I had this all coming as I have seen this happen before - Just wanted to make good to fellow CLSB member (who I swore I have seen before at strats)

Glad I could provide a fun topic - Carry on!

#19 ·
:rofl I saw a blue/white gixxer on 290N on my way home from the city today.

Serioulsy I did; it was a clean, older model all chromed up. I did not wave, though since I was in a green Pontiac, feeling the excitement.

#20 ·
Yeah I was down in Joliet area this morning and passed a white van that said Paint Oddyssey on the side. Kept waving at the bald headed fucker and nothing. Rolled up next to him and I could hear Bee Gees' music from the van and he was full into singing along. :laughing Flipped the fucker off and left him sitting in the dust.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.