Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Original Transformers Cartoon w/ Commercials

361 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  dennywags 
#1 ·
#3 ·
LOL, that brings back memories of a simpler time, biggest decision of the day was, 2 bricks or 3 bricks for the makeshift ramp in the street. :laughing

#4 ·
Good find, dude. Brings back great memories as a kid.

I love that transforming sound effect. I practiced that sound effect as a kid so many times...

#7 ·
Grover said:
my transformers season 1 dvd is en route. Unfortunately I lost auctions on seasons 2 and 3 :(

I think they'll be reissued next summer. If they are smart they will, that is.

Give me blank DVD's i can make "backup" copies lol

#11 ·
Wow, even I'm not old school enough to remember life without blue diamonds

wikipedia said:
The first boxes of Lucky Charms cereal contained marshmallows in the shapes of pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers. The lineup has changed occasionally over the years, beginning with the introduction of blue diamonds in 1975. Purple horseshoes joined the roster in 1984, followed by red balloons in 1989, rainbows in 1992, pots of gold in 1994, leprechaun hats in 1996, and shooting stars in 1998.

#12 ·
Arg..damnit. Bastard sent me Chinese knock-offs! I wouldn't care but I can't turn the f'n Chinese subtitles off :mad :beltfed The packaging is legit, but the DVDs don't match. I want my damn $46 back (after I burn them, of course).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.