Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

$100 rebate for XBoX360 premium

2K views 49 replies 17 participants last post by  Keyhole 
#1 ·
#28 ·
EndlessRR said:
Anyone play Ghost Recon on-line? How is it? Only played it in Campaign mode and multiplayer, pretty damn awesome. Are there cheats on line like CS??
Ive played them all, it's one of my favorite series...Ghost Recon 2 being my latest. They are very sim like...one or two shots tops and your toast. :2sniper

The most popular FPS right now are Call of Cuty 3 and Gears of War. GOW is actually 3rd person shooter but who's counting?

The hot game soon to be released is Rainbow Six 3: Vegas. Those three are to be the top online experience titles for at least the first half of 2007.

#30 ·
Kruz said:
The most popular FPS right now are Call of Cuty 3 and Gears of War. GOW is actually 3rd person shooter but who's counting?

The hot game soon to be released is Rainbow Six 3: Vegas. Those three are to be the top online experience titles for at least the first half of 2007.
GoW is kind of a 3rd person/1st person. When you take cover and shoot it turns into a 1st person view.

I downloaded the Rainbow Six 3 demo last night. It's pretty good. The graphics are awesome.

#33 ·
And PS online sucks compared to Xbox Live

#35 ·
Woot, i finally put the controller down!

I picked up;

a cooler for the back of the xbox.
an extra wireless controller
a play and charge kit

GoW.

any one see southP. for the Wii...?

come oonnnnnn..... coooommeeeeee ooooooonnn

(me waitin for halo3)

#36 ·
FiReBReTHa said:
Woot, i finally put the controller down!

I picked up;

a play and charge kit

GoW.

any one see southP. for the Wii...?

come oonnnnnn..... coooommeeeeee ooooooonnn

(me waitin for halo3)

I'm waiting for Halo 3 as well, but it's going to be a long wait. If it wasn't for GoW, I wouldn't be getting a 360 for awhile, but instead I'm getting it a week.

#37 ·
FiReBReTHa said:
I picked up;

a play and charge kit
Ive read mixed reviews on those coolers...especially the ones that are USB powered. Some say the 360 does not perform well when drained of even that small draw of power.

The best thing to do to prevent overheating is to make sure there is space all around it and keep it as far away from other hot components as possible.

A simple white or black Rubbermaid wire shelf to elevate the console is supposed to work wonders.

#44 ·
Still in processing for me too, I purchased it Dec. 22. I wonder if anyone has actually recieved the rebate yet? At this rate, we will be playing Xbox Evolution by the time they honor this rebate :laughing:

#49 ·
w00t w00t.

That was an Easy fix. I called right now and said, hey it says I didnt purchase in the qualifying period for an error but I purchase-- I see that sir and im sorry for the mistake I will process your check right now and expect your check in four weeks.

"Offer Date Range: 11/12/2006 - 12/03/2006 (Last Postmark: 12/18/2006)
Customer Information
Entry Method: Mail In
Tracking ID:
Full Name: RICHARD
City, State, Postal Code: AURORA, IL 60504
Error(s): Purchase was made outside of the qualifying period "

Receipt date is 11/16/06

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.